E.V. Edit

is there one for Nova?

is there a version of E.V Edit for nova?
--i know a lot of people think it wreaks your plugs n stuff, but i've never had that problem, and i'm used to it and i gotta say, i really like it.
so if anyone knows... i would like to as well.
will the older versions work for nova?

is there a version of E.V Edit for nova?
--i know a lot of people think it wreaks your plugs n stuff, but i've never had that problem, and i'm used to it and i gotta say, i really like it.
so if anyone knows... i would like to as well.
will the older versions work for nova?

There is something along the lines of EV EDIT; its called Mission Computer. It is probably not as easy to use than EV Edit, but for a Nova based plugin utility, it is as good as they come ;)(and as easy as they come).

The answer to your other question, about EV Edit for EV and EVO working for EVN: No. There are several new features in EVN that these older programs cannot take advantage of(cron, char, etc.), and it would be completely pointless to use something so outdated that wouldn't be able to do half the stuff you needed it to do, especially for large plugs. And EVN uses a completely new engine, too.

If you're on a PC, you only have one option; EVNEW. Macs have more freedom in their choices; they can pick from Mission Computer, NovaTools(plus updates, extra stuff like BlitZen, enRLE, deRLE, etc.), and EVONE. I prefer Mission Computer. If you have a PC, you'd obviously go for EVNEW.

Hope this helped :).

EVONE does have a couple of useful features, though... I like the Galaxy editor.

Aelran, on Nov 4 2004, 06:44 AM, said:

EVONE does have a couple of useful features, though... I like the Galaxy editor.
View Post

It does indeed, however I find the Galaxy editor hard to use...

I find the galaxy editor of Mission Computer to be just fine.

However, MC can't handle importing graphics (so far as I can tell), so I use NovaTools for that.

Lindley, on Nov 4 2004, 12:00 PM, said:

However, MC can't handle importing graphics (so far as I can tell), so I use NovaTools for that.

'Resource Copier' from the Utilities menu.

Jules: It's the hyperlinks.

I found Mission Computer to be quite hard to use compared to EVNEW. But, I wouldn't know of any other editors for Mac. All I've used is Mission Computer since I'm usually on a PC.