Looking for urban images rendered.

Please and thank you.

Hello,
I'm requesting the assistance of anyone whom would like to do some 'urban' landing pictures for my TC. I've tried to make some cityscapes but I am really not too good at it and I'm really trying to finish all of the ships right now so this can be released in a reasonable timeframe (I've been working on it for some three years so far). Perfection is by no means required! I'm looking for somewhat dense cityscapes with a partial old-Egyptian feel to it with some 'modernistic' refinements. I can add a Terragen or Bryce backdrop at a later time, or it can be included.
If anyone has the extra time, I would certainly appreciate any help. All credit due, of course, would be given.

I asked about this awhile ago and haven't gotten much response so far, so don't count on dozens of volunteers. Best of luck though.

And if you find someone who's really great at cityscapes, point him my way when you're done with him, please. 🙂

Will do: But of course...

I'm not really expecting a flood of replies, but it never hurts to ask.

Hi, I might be able to help with the city scenes, i use lightwave 7.5c to do all my modeling, but i would need to know a couple of things. What exactly do you mean by dense city scapes, like a sky view of lots of tall buildings or a more street level view of really tall building or neither. and would there be a time line for when they would have to be done, because i'm really busy as it is with programming an Echelle Spectragraph and going to classes at the same time. (so it may take me a while), so i guess reply back if you interested.

I am interested by all means. Looking for a variety- either from ground level or from somewhat far out. It's the architecture that matters most.