The easiest port to dominate.

A single member's rantings? Hardly. I've been an ASW forum member for years. I have many reasons to avoid the BnB based on the reviews of it.

Well, it is true the BnB isn't everyone's favorite, and it doesn't have to be. No one said you had to post there. And oryhara, it should've been obvious he wasn't talking about one member's review of the BnB. I've come to learn most (if not all) of the members here with more than 100 posts are intelligent enough to know what they're doing.

QUOTE (darthkev @ Mar 21 2010, 12:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, it is true the BnB isn't everyone's favorite, and it doesn't have to be. No one said you had to post there. And oryhara, it should've been obvious he wasn't talking about one member's review of the BnB. I've come to learn most (if not all) of the members here with more than 100 posts are intelligent enough to know what they're doing.

And I've come to learn that I presume too many things most (if not all) of the time.

Ouch, good one oryhara, admitting a mistake while mocking me at the same time. You wouldn't happen to be from the South, would you?

QUOTE (darthkev @ Mar 21 2010, 06:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ouch, good one oryhara, admitting a mistake while mocking me at the same time. You wouldn't happen to be from the South, would you?

The south of what? :hector_bird:

Wow crazy stuff going down. I've never ventured into the BnB either, but it seems you're trying to turn this into it from what you're saying :). Life on the board is good, though, lol.

The BnB is a board full of enablers. I always get in trouble on BnB. But for some reason... I keep going back.

I originally came in here to add 'Port 80' to the discussion, but apparently it's taken a turn towards the pensive.