The Albatross

Originally posted by Gordontron:
After getting irritated with everyone because they did not raise their hands to ban the what was hobbit, Gordontron's hand crawls up the ugly mushroom's, ah I mean Yoshi's, back. It then throws itself down Yoshi's unsupecting throat. Gordontron's spirit then forces his finger nails to grow piercing the inside of the ugly mushrooms throat. Yoshi then staggered and fell dead having been killed from the inside.:p

"I'm not a mushroom!" yells Yoshi after regenerating. He then kills Gordontron.

------------------
One ring to rule them all, One ring
to find them, One ring to bring
them all and in the darkness bind
them

ooc: currently I have not regenerated and I am just a bunch of bones that are lying on the ground. My hand was the last thing that I was able to move.

Gordon regenerates after the fungi mangles his bones. He then buys 40 pounds of C4 on ebay. Gordon patiently waits reflecting how his fued with the fungi had started with him destorying his toll booth.

------------------
"Chaos is our ally, discipline our mortal foe" --Azdgari Commander
Long live the Azdgari!
Thanks Bush, great job at protecting oil fields. Oh but next time, protecting the first known artifacts of writing, and the first calendar might be preferable.

Yoshi the mushroom dropped some spores on the floor. Those spores immediately grew into Yoshi clones. The Yohsi clones then dropped some spores on the floor. Those spores immediately grew into Yoshi clones. This process continued on, and on, and on, and on...

------------------
them

Gordontron's c4 arrived via express service. He then installed the detonator and set of the explosives in the midst of the mushroom clones. The c4 made a huge explosion instantly incinerating the mushroom and his clones. Gordontrontron then stakes out in the corner wating for the ugly mushroom to regenerate. Gordontron had a Voinian turret mounted on an old whiskey barrel. Gordontron fired off a round to make sure it was working. Indeed it worked well incinerating a Zidagar with a powerful blast.

------------------
"Chaos is our ally, discipline our mortal foe" --Azdgari Commander
Long live the Azdgari!
Thanks Bush, great job at protecting oil fields. Oh but next time, protecting the first known artifacts of writing, and the first calendar might be preferable.

Tramatized by the multiplying mushrooms, Cresent sits in a corner and wonders where pp is.

------------------
To err is human.
To err and blame it on someone else, is even more human.

Yoshi and his clones wonder why everyone hates them.

------------------
them

Cresent thinks...and thinks.....and thinks.... and comes up with no answer to Frodo's question. She enrolls herself in therapy to get rid of the headache she got from thinking.

------------------
To err is human.

D cleans dishes and waits for the Yoshi clones to die. Any time now...

------------------
"I've learned that the people you care most about in life are taken from you too soon and all the less important ones just never go away."

Cresent starts to wonder why D doesn't post more often, but quickly gets another headache from the thinking.

------------------
To err is human.

Originally posted by Desperado:
D cleans dishes and waits for the Yoshi clones to die. Any time now...

They never die.

Yoshi and his clones then help D clean his dishes as they wonder why D doesn't get a dishwasher.

------------------
them

Cresent embezzles(sp?) money from her therapist and buys D a dishwasher.

------------------
To err is human.

Mikhailovich wakes in a drunken rage and starts eating ceiling tiles and then Cresent's ship. By the time his appetite was gone, half of Atlantic Station (yes atlantic station) was consumed by the Mikhailovich, who then turns to frodo and puts a big cut in his gut, because he was the one that beat him in their latest drinking game.

------------------
what's this? i was just fighting a 'fed cruiser in Tau Ceti and now what the hell happened? i'm in this "Eltor" System... damn wormholes

Yoshi and his clones kill Mike. They then stand in amazement about how long it's been since someone has mentioned Vanilla Coke.

------------------
them

Just to satisfy demand, D uses his technical know-how to turn his new dishwasher (thanks guys! tear) into a mass-Vanilla-Coke-producing behemoth, capable of supplying every man woman and child with more Vanilla Cokes then they could consume in their entire lifetime.

(sorry guys i just can't have my patrons standing in amazement for too long. bad for business.)

------------------
"I've learned that the people you care most about in life are taken from you too soon and all the less important ones just never go away."

(This message has been edited by Desperado (edited 05-07-2003).)

Cresent gives D a hug and starts drinking the Vanilla Coke as fast as she can.

------------------
To err is human.

Originally posted by Desperado:
**Just to satisfy demand, D uses his technical know-how to turn his new dishwasher (thanks guys! tear) into a mass-Vanilla-Coke-producing behemoth, capable of supplying every man woman and child with more Vanilla Cokes then they could consume in their entire lifetime.

"No, no, NOOOO!!!!" yells Yoshimitsu as he goes crazy about the mass VC producer. "Turn it into a mass White Cream Soda producer!!" he adds.

------------------
them

"But then Crescent would have to un-hug me, and I liked the warm, fuzzy feeling that gave me inside..."

------------------

:rolleyes:

Sorry D, I un-hugged you when I started drinking the Vanilla Coke 😉

------------------
To err is human.

Mikailovich pleads with frodo to stop calling him mike, then goes and tinkers with the vanilla coke machine so it adds to much cyanide to the mix...(cyanide is a key ingredient in space-cola) Cresent, seemingly unaffected, suddenly has a seizure, lasting nearly an hour. In the end, the entire floor of the Albatross is covered in bloody spittle and vomit, but of course the vomit was there before. After the flailing of the arms and legs was over, mikhailovich notices a strobelight placed by whoever made this vanilla coke thing.

------------------
what's this? i was just fighting a 'fed cruiser in Tau Ceti and now what the hell happened? i'm in this "Eltor" System... damn wormholes

Originally posted by Ambassador Mikhailovich:
Mikailovich pleads with frodo to stop calling him mike,

"Heck no" says Yoshi. Yoshi and his clones then order some White Cream Soda.

------------------
them