The Albatross

Cresent smacks Mikhailovich and returns the price to a reasonable 100,000 credits. She then annouces that she will be away for about a week, gives Zurg the steak-stand keys, puts on Gordontron's jacket, and leaves.

------------------
-Everyone has a photographic memory, just not everyone has film.
-Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
-Great minds think alike but fools never differ.

(This message has been edited by Cresent (edited 04-21-2003).)

Mikhailovich ties Zurg up and throws him into the acid it,with no hope of escaping till Cresent comes back. He looks upon his penguin steak stand with pride and raises the price to simply you have to have a deep hatred of pp. And possibly a disabled 'Fed Cruiser

------------------
what's this? i was just fighting a 'fed cruiser in Tau Ceti and now what the hell happened? i'm in this "Eltor" System... damn wormholes

As Zurg is launched into the air by Mikhailovich his enhanced mind triggers his reflexes. Over years of training and genetic manipulation his Zurg's mind and body work as one; the mind processing thoughts and input that would fry even the fastest of CPUs. Time seems to slow as he nears the bubbling acid. Undoing his bonds, Zurg nooses the rope quikly around a table and pulls himself away from the deadly pit. To the patrons of the Albatross, his escape apeared to elapse in less than two seconds. Landing quietly on the floor, Zurg's mind slowed to its originall pace and time returned to its normal course. His hood had fallen down over his shoulders reaveling a young but strained face and strands of long silver-blonde hair that flowed smoothly around his broad shoulders. Slowly walking over to Mikhailovich he took the keys back and ordered a change of price on the penguin steaks. Penguin Steaks now 200,000 credits and one must have a dangerous or better combat rating to buy one.

------------------
" Life is full of surprises, but never when you need one. "

• Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat

Originally posted by Zurg:
**As Zurg is launched into the air by Mikhailovich his enhanced mind triggers his reflexes. Over years of training and genetic manipulation his Zurg's mind and body work as one; the mind processing thoughts and input that would fry even the fastest of CPUs. Time seems to slow as he nears the bubbling acid. Undoing his bonds, Zurg nooses the rope quikly around a table and pulls himself away from the deadly pit. To the patrons of the Albatross, his escape apeared to elapse in less than two seconds. Landing quietly on the floor, Zurg's mind slowed to its originall pace and time returned to its normal course. His hood had fallen down over his shoulders reaveling a young but strained face and strands of long silver-blonde hair that flowed smoothly around his broad shoulders.

After seeing the amazing skill that Zurg had just displayed, Frodo blasts Zurg to pieces.

------------------
One ring to rule them all, One ring
to find them, One ring to bring
them all and in the darkness bind
them

Mikhailovich thanks frodo for the favor, because it was himself that grilled the first steak

------------------
what's this? i was just fighting a 'fed cruiser in Tau Ceti and now what the hell happened? i'm in this "Eltor" System... damn wormholes

Suddenly, the piece of paper that was long forgotton morphs into DY4. He looks very P/Oed.
"Can't you people read!!! Hector put the paper there for a reason! And that's for you to read it!" Why this has any relation to the paper's purpose, nobody will ever know.
"And get this tack off me..."

Seeing what happened after he was gone, DY4 starts an intersteller penguin steak company with the motto of "We don't make it until we get more."

He also haves a party because Cresent's not here.

------------------
Do you always have to do that?- HY6

Frodo joins DY4's party and buys some white cream soda. He then buys the penguin steak company from DY4.

------------------
them

Mikhailovich grows tired of his penguin steak stand, or possibly he was losing money, but he shut it down anyway. He leaves for a while and returns towing evildrome behind his Rebel Cruiser

------------------

pp awakens from a deep slumber and begins to messily slaughter all of those who took part in the Penguin Stak company. In the process of doing so, pp also managed to mutter the words under his breath, "Nice to see you Zurg. Y'know, you'd make a great writer someday!... but what made you come back here?"

------------------
"I love deadlines, I love the 'whooshing' sound they make as they go by." - Douglas Adams.
(url="http://"http://www.evula.org/theasylum/")the asylum {Under Construction}(/url)
(url="http://"http://www.evula.com/").com(/url) | (url="http://"http://www.evula.net/").net(/url) | (url="http://"http://www.evula.org/").org(/url)

To prevent pp from messily murdering mikhailovich, he tosses evildrome at pp and realizes there where still pirates in there...

------------------

Originally posted by phantompenguin:
**pp awakens from a deep slumber and begins to messily slaughter all of those who took part in the Penguin Stak company. In the process of doing so, pp also managed to mutter the words under his breath, "Nice to see you Zurg. Y'know, you'd make a great writer someday!... but what made you come back here?"

OOC: Well, i left because i got busy with homework and warcraft 3. At least the editting side of wc3 and message boards related to that. I decided to check back here and see what was going on. Its nice to see that someone actually noticed that i left.
ICC: The energy blast from Frodo's weapon glances off a swiftly drawn sword from underneath Zurg's robes. Rotating the sword in his hands Zurg inspects its condition. The sword is styled after the weapons of the Medieval Age of Earth however composed of a strong, almost indestructible metal. Its long gleaming blade remains blemishless after the deflection of the energy blast. Lowering the heavy weapon, Zurg returns it to the ornate sheath mounted on his belt. Slowly walking back to his table he raises his hood back over his head.

------------------
" Life is full of surprises, but never when you need one. "

• Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat

After regenerating, Frodo goes berserk and starts killing everbody.

------------------
them

Mikhailovich, hellbent on throwing pirate-controlled stellars into bars, tosses New Antigua into the Albatross, then takes of for the Hrekka system...

------------------

"puts on Gordontron's jacket, and leaves."
Gordon's now practically naked body (I was wearing a full body cloak, I just had boxers underneath) still spewed blood. The trickles of blood gushed around the floor making rivers and in some places, pools. The blood eventually reached the acid pit. Soon the majority of the green azdgari blood was dripping into the acid pit. The smell was atrocious, azdgari blood and acid should never mix. Gordon's spirit watched as many of the customers fled from the awful smell. To his satisfaction Gordon's killer became very uncomfortable. The spirit of Gordon went over and harassed the murderer. He was also thinking about how to get back into a body.

------------------
"Chaos is our ally, discipline our mortal foe" --Azdgari Commander
Long live the Azdgari!
Thanks Bush, great job at protecting oil fields. Oh but next time, protecting the first known artifacts of writing, and the first calendar might be preferable.

Frodo chases Mike down and blows him up.

------------------
them

Cresent races into the Albatross, jumps up on a table, and screams,"I'm baacckk!!"
She takes of Gordontron's jacket and throws it over him to stifle the stench, throws DY4 into the acid pit, and looks for her steak stand. "pp!! You're.......alive!!" Cresent throws pp in the acid pit along with all the white cream soda and gets a Vanilla Coke. For good measure she decides to throw Mikhailovich and Frodo in the acid pit as well. She considers throwing Zurg in, but changes her mind when she sees a sword under his cloak.

OOC: pp's right Zurg, you are a good writer. You've improved since EoD.
------------------
-Everyone has a photographic memory, just not everyone has film.
-Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
-Great minds think alike but fools never differ.

(This message has been edited by Cresent (edited 04-26-2003).)

Welcome back Cresent

Mikhailovich finds Cresent staring at the burnt out remains of the Penguin Steak Stand and turns around and asks Zurg who did this. Zurg points at pp.

------------------

When Cresent tries to throw Frodo into the acid pit he blows her up with his antimatter gun. With Cresent in little pieces Frodo starts up a stand selling Cresent rolls.

------------------
them

Gordontron Finds a way to get back into his body. Unfortunately his body had already decayed til only his bones, eyes, and vocal chords were left. Gordon was now undead. He cleared what was left of his corpse away into the acid pit. The stench still lingered making many of the patrons hurl in disgust. He really wanted a drink but had no money. Gordon saw how many people were using the acid pit. He put on his cloak before stumbling over to the acid pit and erecting a fence complete with a toll booth, barb wire, and an electrically "enhanced" fence. Gordon waited for a customer, occupying his time by listening to the Meteora disk.

------------------
"Chaos is our ally, discipline our mortal foe" --Azdgari Commander
Long live the Azdgari!
Thanks Bush, great job at protecting oil fields. Oh but next time, protecting the first known artifacts of writing, and the first calendar might be preferable.

Frodo got very ticked that he had to pay to use the acid pit. So he got his trusty antimatter gun and blasted the fence, tollbooth, and every thing else that had to do with making people pay for use of the acid pit. He then played the Meteora CD on the sound system in the bar.

------------------
them