New Life

Grunadulater, as I've said on AIM earlier today, your repulsor beams and tractor beams can't target enemy missiles, but they can target your own.

Azdgari Fleet Status 50% Ammo
21 Azdgari Warships (2 Destroyed, 4 Moderately Damaged, 9 Lightly Damaged)
5 BattleCarriers (1 Moderately Damaged)
30 Azdgari Aradas (20 Destroyed, 5 Disabled, 10 Heavily Damaged, 2 Lightly Damaged)
98 Azdaras (97 Destroyed, 17 Disabled, 34 Very Heavily Damaged, 20 Heavily Damaged, 10 Moderately Damaged)

Igadzra Fleet Status 25% Ammo
7 Igazras (4 Destroyed, 2 Heavily Damaged, 2 Moderately Damaged)
4 Igadzra Aradas (14 Destroyed, 4 Moderately Damaged)

All Igadzra ships will stay back, and will fire repulsor beams at anything that comes across the system. There are still a good number of mines floating around in the carnage.

There's been some dispute over the existence of the carrier, Grunadulater (apparently, you never said you built it, you never said it existed, and you never moved it to Notil.) As you would have a second carrier in the 4 days since you finished the designs, in the interests of fairness, I'm letting it remain. But if you ever mimic this action, and do not state your production accurately, any posts mentioning non-existent ships will be revoked.

However, the losses the Azdgari suffered are being moderated.

Azdgari Fleet Status 50% Ammo
21 Azdgari Warships (2 Destroyed, 3 Moderately Damaged, 7 Lightly Damaged)
5 BattleCarriers (1 Moderately Damaged)
43 Azdgari Aradas (8 Destroyed, 4 Disabled, 8 Heavily Damaged, 2 Lightly Damaged)
138 Azdaras (67 Destroyed, 17 Disabled, 34 Very Heavily Damaged, 20 Heavily Damaged, 10 Moderately Damaged)

(This message has been edited by SilverDragon (edited 12-15-2002).)

Although this is not going to take effect until about a week from me writing this, I need to bring this up now. From December 21 to December 26 I will be unable to post (unless a miracle happens an I somehow acquire internet access). So...I don't know how to address this problem, which I anticipate is likely to affect other people over the schools' winter break, due to one reason or another. (Vacation, homework load, final exam cramming...)

Solutions to this problem I am sure would help more than just myself.

Regards,
Solel

------------------
Cogito Ergo Cogito
United we stand, so I wandered off and got me a chair.

Esponer I was going to carry out the evacuation, I just wanted an agreement from you. Sorry if I did not make this clear.

------------------
Life is full of surprises, but never when you need one.

• Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat

In Notil, VAI, just say that my men are getting into cannons and ready to defend at all costs. Oh, and try not to kill civillians.

------------------
I see undead people.
Visit the (url="http://"http://www.wheenit.com/monkey-robot/webboard/phpBB2/index.php")Monkey-Robot boards(/url).

Um, I don't intend on targeting civillians, but if your men intend on fighting to the death it is almost assured that civillians are going to die, lots of them. Notil dosn't have anything so important that you need waste the lives of your soldiers, it would be better for both sides if you would surrender at Notil.

------------------
Out ride the sons of Terra, Far dirves the thundering jet,
Up leaps the race of Earthmen, Out, far, and onward yet - Robert A. Heinlein, The Green Hills of Earth
"Saddam Hussein foregoes weapons of mass destruction (and) values human life." George W. Bush

Hold on everybody I asked for an agreement. I have not had the chance to comply to my part of the surrender. I had not even given Fleet Flaming Wing any orders. If you agree to the surrender, Esponer, please send an agreement transmission. It is not fair to me to be just overun without actually surrendering myself. Without the agreement from Esponer my forces would have resisted. Please back up a couple days and start from when I asked to surrender. This will mess up a lot of posts I am really sorry for not making this clear ahead of time.

------------------
Life is full of surprises, but never when you need one.

• Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat

just post what you did. make it a backround development. post it around other people's posts.

------------------
Insanity has its advantages

A good point, Zurg. Somewhere in my post I managed to forget to actually agree to the surrender. I'll edit my post ASAP.

------------------
-Esponer
Am I posting in Just Chat or B&B;? If so, I'm probably joking.

Oh, and Solel...

...you don't know about the Galactic Eye IC, and you most certainly don't have it.

------------------
-Esponer

Ah well...I just thought we had discussed this earlier. I suppose I need to think of something new in the project slot finishing today then.

Editting the earlier negotiation, but I will bring it up again today.
------------------
Cogito Ergo Cogito

(This message has been edited by Solel (edited 12-17-2002).)

Originally posted by Solel:
**Ah well...I just thought we had discussed this earlier. I suppose I need to think of something new in the project slot finishing today then.

Editting the earlier negotiation, but I will bring it up again today.**

We hadn't finalised it, and I'm in a bit of an easily annoyed mood at the moment (some rumours being spread about me at school - that I'm going out with a girl who I am most definately not going out with), and when I read your post, I got a bit more annoyed... lots of annoyance...

------------------
-Esponer

Ah, sorry to hear that, and I am even more apologetic that I caused you more grief than you were already feeling. Trust me, that was not my intention. I'm alright with that, I editted my post on the negotiation. If you want to reply to my email, don't rush it, I guess. It's not vital until tomorrow. Thank you.

------------------
Cogito Ergo Cogito

**Ah, sorry to hear that, and I am even more apologetic that I caused you more grief than you were already feeling. Trust me, that was not my intention. I'm alright with that, I editted my post on the negotiation. If you want to reply to my email, don't rush it, I guess. It's not vital until tomorrow. Thank you.

Tomorrow, I'll send you the designs for the Galactic Eye... AIM?

------------------
-Esponer

I can't promise an AIM conversation today, although I will try to get on, if my mom permits. 😄

(edit:) never mind--I won't be online today before it's like midnight your time. ARG! HAIRCUT! But it has to be done!
------------------
Cogito Ergo Cogito

(This message has been edited by Solel (edited 12-17-2002).)

Originally posted by Vice Admiral Ipvicus:
< snip>troop battle<snip>

Well done old boy!

------------------

Solel, you have got Ersadt and Innirian reversed. Ersadt has the station and Innirian has the planet.

------------------

Originally posted by SilverDragon on 12/17/02:
Tomorrow, I'll send you the designs for the Galactic Eye...

Esponer,

Since I couldn't find this in your post, I assumed you forgot to mention it. As such, I have begun work on my Galactic Eye project, assuming you sent them. If you do not like this assumption of mine (I actually don't like it much myselft, but I couldn't think of another project at the time) please tell me and I will fix it, or you can edit it in, or whatever. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Regards,
Solel

------------------
Cogito Ergo Cogito

Originally posted by U.E. Admiral:

Well done old boy!

(/B)

Thanks. It's always good for my ego to have people compliment me.

------------------
Out ride the sons of Terra, Far dirves the thundering jet,
Up leaps the race of Earthmen, Out, far, and onward yet - Robert A. Heinlein, The Green Hills of Earth
"Saddam Hussein foregoes weapons of mass destruction (and) values human life." George W. Bush

**Esponer,

Since I couldn't find this in your post, I assumed you forgot to mention it. As such, I have begun work on my Galactic Eye project, assuming you sent them. If you do not like this assumption of mine (I actually don't like it much myselft, but I couldn't think of another project at the time) please tell me and I will fix it, or you can edit it in, or whatever. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Regards,
Solel**

Okay, so I've have some problems remembering... and some problems posting regularly. But Solel, I do not appreciate you doing this. You have something when you have it, and at the moment, you don't have it. In fact, screw giving it to you, I don't intend to.

------------------
-Esponer

Fine. It's just writing anyway. Besides---This is my second webstory...my 1.5th actually. Add to that the problem that whenever I sign on to AIM, it's 11 pm or midnight where you live. I can't normally sign on during the day, as restricted by my educational institution. So...I wasn't able to talk to you yesterday, which was unfortunate. So...I'll think of something to replace it, I guess.

------------------
Cogito Ergo Cogito

(This message has been edited by Solel (edited 12-19-2002).)

(This message has been edited by Solel (edited 12-19-2002).)