New Life

I need to be more precise in my posts and keep up with my ships better. I'll remember for next time.
So am I dead or not?

------------------
Life is full of surprises, but never when you need one.

• Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat

Even if all of your ships hadn't been destroyed at Riomor and some of them had survived to help you escape in Gorky it is likely that you would have died anyway under RMA's guns. Take solace that what happend to you is about to happen to the person that did it to you, if for completly unrelated reasons.

------------------
Out ride the sons of Terra, Far dirves the thundering jet,
Up leaps the race of Earthmen, Out, far, and onward yet - Robert A. Heinlein, The Green Hills of Earth
"Saddam Hussein foregoes weapons of mass destruction (and) values human life." George W. Bush

Originally posted by Zurg:
**I need to be more precise in my posts and keep up with my ships better. I'll remember for next time.
So am I dead or not?

Yeah, I think so. Renegades aren't a good position for first time players - most of the long-term players will be playing governments already out to destroy the renegades. It's a bit of a silly place to be.

------------------
-Esponer
Am I posting in Just Chat or B&B;? If so, I'm probably joking.

I give in. Zurg is now dead, the cloning bases have been destroyed, and no one escaped Gorky. I do have two fleets left on Freeport with which I will continue my story.

------------------

Originally posted by Zurg:
**I give in. Zurg is now dead, the cloning bases have been destroyed, and no one escaped Gorky. I do have two fleets left on Freeport with which I will continue my story.

Y'okay?

Hey, bear in mind that the planet of New Alcatraz (in the Pariah) system is under your control here. It might be a little bit dangerous to start writing as it, though, since the UE have a bit of an eye on it, but still... you totally forgot that you controlled Pariah.

Also, if you have AIM, could you come online 'round about now? My screenname is Esponer.

------------------
-Esponer

(This message has been edited by SilverDragon (edited 12-24-2002).)

Originally posted by SilverDragon:
**Y'okay?

Hey, bear in mind that the planet of New Alcatraz (in the Pariah) system is under your control here. It might be a little bit dangerous to start writing as it, though, since the UE have a bit of an eye on it, but still... you totally forgot that you controlled Pariah.

Also, if you have AIM, could you come online 'round about now? My screenname is Esponer.

I am not around a computer very often that has EVO. Its also been a while since I've played it. Thanks for telling me.
I dont have AIM right now, at least with the computer I am presently using.

------------------

(This message has been edited by Zurg (edited 12-24-2002).)

OOC: hey, just before my OOC update, a note to RMA on his fleet in Huan. It can’t possibly be in Yelts to back-up the defenders. Reason: you see my fleet disappear from DSN-3587, but don’t know its destination. When it comes down to it, the attack on Yelts was utterly a surprise attack... but I put your ships at the hyper-exits anyway.

...wait... I guess info from the other areas of space, the 3-day warning there, would give you a bit of time. But the fleet in Huan is already in hyperspace to Hatuli, and the second it gets into Hatuli, its frozen there by the UE fleet (the UE get a post in before the fleet can leave.) One way or another, it won't already be there in the opening battle.

Another note; I’ve just finished tallying all my figures, and there appears to be a major mathematical error in here somewhere. I have far more ships than I logically should. I don’t think the fleets I attacked with are much off, so to fix this I intend to lower my production to 0% for a week (at no increase of production or anything like that.) It’s the best I can do offhand. Dead production will go from 25/12/2002 to whatever is a week away.

24/12/2002
Conclave Shipyards

(The confusing part. Okay, pay attention... on 23/12/2002, I ended the program where my production was at 50%. This meant that on that day, my production was at a boosted 150%, and afterwards returned to 100%. So, I’ll take the production from 21/12/2002 - 22/12/2002, half it for one day, double it to make it at 100% production, add in the production of Chamenaur, and then multiple all of that by 1.5. The result, 150% production on 23/12/2002. THEN, I take the figure just before that (before multipling it by 1.5) and add that on for 24/12/2002. As of Christmas Day, I’m recalculating all my production because some of the averaging out here and maths errors may have messed things up.)

55 Crescent fighters, 20 Crescent interceptors, 21 Aradas and 17 Crescent warships constructed (23/12/2002 - 24/12/2002)

(‘kay, so I think my current production per day is 22 fighters, 8 interceptors, 10 Aradas and 7 warships - but I’ll be going back to my starting production and adding up each shipyard bonus I did to make sure tomorrow)

Fleet Status: 260 Crescent fighters, 82 Crescent interceptors, 168 Aradas, 37 Laziras and 53 Crescent warships in total.

(the following statistics for fleet locations are up-to-date as of the first battle posts against the League)

14 Crescent fighters, 2 Crescent interceptors, 13 Aradas, 3 Laziras and 2 Crescent warships in Duios (battle.)
18 Crescent fighters, 0 Crescent interceptors, 7 Aradas and 2 Crescent warships in Siqwe (battle.)
77 Crescent fighters, 24 Crescent interceptors, 49 Aradas, 8 Laziras and 11 Crescent warships in Tibidat (battle.)
20 Crescent fighters, 7 Crescent interceptors, 18 Aradas, 5 Laziras and 9 Crescent warships in Motif (battle.)
40 Crescent fighters, 15 Crescent interceptors, 30 Aradas, 6 Laziras and 7 Crescent warships in Yelts (battle.)
45 Crescent fighters, 15 Crescent interceptors, 33 Aradas, 7 Laziras and 8 Crescent warships in DSN-3587 on patrol or standby.
6 Crescent fighters, 6 Crescent interceptors, 5 Aradas, 3 Laziras and 2 Crescent warships in Unobot on patrol or standby.
40 Crescent fighters, 14 Crescent interceptors, 13 Aradas and 12 Crescent warships in DSN-8075 on standby. (I’ll clarify that in my 24/12/2002 post - generally, it’s the production from the 23rd and 24th, standing by in DSN-8075.)

(A note... the fleet that attacked Tibidat was comprised of ships from Malago, Hrinix, and half of that day’s production.)

Losses:
6 Crescent fighters, 4 Crescent interceptors, 5 Aradas, 1 Lazira and 1 Crescent warship destroyed in Duios (by the League.) +6 carried Crescent fighters and 3 carried Crescent interceptors
4 Crescent interceptors and 3 Aradas destroyed in Siqwe (by the League.) +4 carried Crescent fighters and 2 Crescent interceptors
3 Crescent fighters, 2 Crescent interceptors and 4 Aradas destroyed in Tibidat (by the League.) +22 carried Crescent fighters and 11 carried Crescent interceptors
4 Crescent fighters, 3 interceptors, 4 Aradas and 1 Lazira destroyed in Motif (by the League.) +18 carried Crescent fighters and 9 carried Crescent interceptors
5 Crescent fighters, 3 Aradas, 1 Lazira and 1 Crescent warship destroyed in Yelts (by the League.) +16 carried Crescent fighters and 8 carried Crescent interceptors

Deep Isle
Reaver Artillery Weapon; designed solely to be built into Crescent warships at the exclusion of all other weapon slots, its bay and SAD launchers, the Reaver is a 150-ton turreted artillery weapon dealing massive energy damage. (1620 energy damage, 120 mass damage, reload of approximately 3 seconds.)

Begun: 19/12/2002
Completed: 25/12/2002

Infinity Threshold
S-S Energy; researching into the application of energies in sub-space, and how it might be possible to utilise it.

Complete: 25/12/2002

Conclave Production Line
Instigator Platforms; 12 platforms armed with 20 Instigators on 4 turreted platforms, based at the two hyper-exit points in the Akrayhek system, 6 platforms per hyper-exit (the result is a very large amount of damage straight away to any ships entering the system.) The Instigator platforms will be equipped with the Miranu cloaking device.

Begun: 21/12/2002
Completed (yesterday)

Conclave Production Line
Instigator Platforms: 12 platforms armed with 20 Instigators on 4 turreted platforms, based at the Unobot-Malago and Unobot-DSN-5553 hyper-exits (in Unobot.) This result is a very large damage of damage straight away to any ships entering the system. The Instigator platforms will be equipped with the Miranu cloaking device.

Begun: 24/12/2002
Complete: 28/12/2002

Navis Synthesis
Chamenaur; another Nachaurrez, to be blunt, orbiting Kayia. Constructs 1 Crescent warship, 1 Arada and 2 Crescent fighters per day, and is armed with 20 Eliminators and massive SAD capabilities.

Begun: 20/12/2002
Completed (yesterday)

Navis Synthesis 2
Reichaul; a defence platform similar to Nachaurrez and Chamenaur. The main difference is that Reichaul is in no ways a shipyard, but rather entirely a defensive construct. Armed with 20 Eliminators and shielded strongly (‘round about ten times the shields of the Igazra.) To be built in the Unobot system, orbiting Obutes.

Begun: 24/12/2002
Complete: 29/12/2002

I hate maths.

Oh, bloody hell... Right. I'm getting rid of what I said here.

Okay, the cutting out construction for 7 days is unnecessary. The fleet in DSN-8075 is gone, which means 79 ships have disappeared, which should make it close enough to fair. If anyone has a problem with that... meh.

I have also now calculated my production from the ground up. This means no more confusion. Well, not too much more. Turns out I didn't get any extra production from Freeport and Obutes, so I've added those now and they'll take affect from now onwards (great, what a mistake.)

Original Production: 3 Crescent fighters, 2 Aradas
(Tykar Shipyard: 1 Crescent fighter, 1 Arada)
(Zeneph Shipard: 1 Crescent fighter, 1 Arada)
(South Tip Station: 1 Crescent fighter)

New Shipyards:
Nachaurrez: 1 Crescent warship, 1 Arada, 1 Crescent fighter
Chamenaur: 1 Crescent warship, 1 Arada, 2 Crescent fighters
Zeneph Expansion: 2 Aradas, 4 Crescent fighters
Beta Nexus: 2 Crescent warships, 4 Crescent fighters
Navis Synthesis: 1 Crescent warship, 3 Aradas and 6 Crescent fighters

New Colonies:
Bakoom: 1 Crescent fighter
Obutes: 3 Aradas, 3 Crescent fighters
Outpost Sentinel: 1 Crescent warship, 3 Aradas, 4 Crescent Fighters
Hrinix: 2 Crescent fighters
Freeport: 1 Crescent warship, 4 Aradas

Current Production: 30 Crescent fighters, 19 Aradas, 7 Crescent warships
Production after Variant Streaming: 20 Crescent fighters, 10 Crescent interceptors, 19 Aradas, 7 Crescent warships

Sorry for all the conclusion. Probably best to just ignore it. I think RMA is the only person who has any particular reason to pester me about this (which is why I did it.)

Bloody hell. Where are you, Solel and Redchigh? If either one of you reads this, contact me via AIM.

------------------
(url="http://"http://www.AmbrosiaSW.com/webboard/Forum26/HTML/007622.html")Cool(/url)

Conclave Shipyards

20 Crescent fighters, 10 Crescent interceptors, 19 Aradas, 7 Crescent warships constructed (25/12/2002)

Fleet Status: 240 Crescent fighters, 78 Crescent interceptors, 174 Aradas, 37 Laziras and 48 Crescent warships in total.

14 Crescent fighters, 2 Crescent interceptors, 13 Aradas, 3 Laziras and 2 Crescent warships in Duios (battle.)
18 Crescent fighters, 0 Crescent interceptors, 7 Aradas and 2 Crescent warships in Siqwe (battle.)
77 Crescent fighters, 24 Crescent interceptors, 49 Aradas, 8 Laziras and 11 Crescent warships in Tibidat (battle.)
20 Crescent fighters, 7 Crescent interceptors, 18 Aradas, 5 Laziras and 9 Crescent warships in Motif (battle.)
40 Crescent fighters, 15 Crescent interceptors, 30 Aradas, 6 Laziras and 7 Crescent warships in Yelts (battle.)
45 Crescent fighters, 15 Crescent interceptors, 33 Aradas, 7 Laziras and 8 Crescent warships in DSN-3587 on patrol or standby.
6 Crescent fighters, 6 Crescent interceptors, 5 Aradas, 3 Laziras and 2 Crescent warships in Unobot on patrol or standby.
20 Crescent fighters, 10 Crescent interceptors, 19 Aradas, 7 Crescent warships in Malago on patrol or standby.

**Deep Isle(b/)
Reaver Artillery Weapon; designed solely to be built into Crescent warships at the exclusion of all other weapon slots, its bay and SAD launchers, the Reaver is a 150-ton turreted artillery weapon dealing massive energy damage. (1620 energy damage, 120 mass damage, reload of approximately 3 seconds.)

Completed

Deep Isle 2
Crescent warship refitting; modification to all existing Crescent warships and those constructed in the future. Removes the fighter bay (fighters in there are fitted with hyperdrives and go into the fleet), primary weapons and secondary weapons, and installs one Reaver weapon. Additional space is used to provide 750 more shielding.

Begun: 25/12/2002
Complete: 27/12/2002

Infinity Threshold
S-S Energy; researching into the application of energies in sub-space, and how it might be possible to utilise it.

Completed

Infinity Threshold
S-S Reactor; constructing ( and installing onto all ships) a sub-spacial reactor. Provides a significant allround boost to ship functions:-

• The maximum speed and acceleration of all Conclave vessels is increased by 50%.
• Both shield and membrane output on all Conclave vessels is increased by 30%.
• The available power output for photonic weaponry is increased by 30% (which makes photonic weaponry even more awesome - it's not my fault that enhanced reactors boost practically everything.)

Hey guys, the internet isn't working on my computer for some odd reason(stupid pc). So I will be unable to continue in the webstory. If somebody could take my place until the problem is solved, that would be good. I am not sure how long I will be out, I am using my parents computer right now, but I can usually only get around 20mins max on it. Which, needless to say, isn't enough to write my part, let alone read up on it. Well, see you whenever the internet starts to work for me.

------------------
You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me!
-Ultimate Rebel

Originally posted by Ultimate Rebel:
**Hey guys, the internet isn't working on my computer for some odd reason(stupid pc). So I will be unable to continue in the webstory. If somebody could take my place until the problem is solved, that would be good. I am not sure how long I will be out, I am using my parents computer right now, but I can usually only get around 20mins max on it. Which, needless to say, isn't enough to write my part, let alone read up on it. Well, see you whenever the internet starts to work for me.

Spencer (specops) is filling in for you for the moment. Well... he was supposed to ask Admiral, but since he's already jumped into it... ah well.

------------------
-Esponer

Originally posted by SilverDragon:
**Spencer (specops) is filling in for you for the moment. Well... he was supposed to ask Admiral, but since he's already jumped into it... ah well.

I'll still ask him I've deleted my post if someone else wants to have a go at it. I guess I just assumed it was alright though seeing as I played Zidagar last time (SD).

------------------
(url="http://"http://www.AmbrosiaSW.com/webboard/Forum26/HTML/007622.html")Cool(/url)

Originally posted by specops:
**I'll still ask him I've deleted my post if someone else wants to have a go at it. I guess I just assumed it was alright though seeing as I played Zidagar last time (SD).

permission is still recomended. id rather you didnt.

has he spoken to anyone other than me as far as his plans?

------------------
Insanity has its advantages

Originally posted by U.E. Admiral:
**permission is still recomended. id rather you didnt.

Actually, at this point, I've decided not to. Probably should've posted that but oh well.

------------------

Originally posted by U.E. Admiral:
**permission is still recomended. id rather you didnt.

Hey, I got a couple minutes to post. I think I've spoken some to specops about my plans, and I think a little bit to SD, but I've spoken plans the most with you. Well, later. I hope you all had a nice Christmas! 🙂

------------------
You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me!
-Ultimate Rebel

Originally Posted by Zurg:
Research/Constuction:
installation of democratic government: 20 RTDs

You can probably ratchet that time down and get back to some useful research. If that cloning idea still rings within you, you can put it towards better uses than war, or something else.

Keep in mind, cloning can be expanded on with genetic science. Modifying certain genes could make your people have certain interesting traits others lack, or ideas like that. However, it bears little tangible purpose for space warfare, but if your people are through with that, as was implied by your Emperor's speech, then go ahead with it.

Another note: Should Zurg have more than 1 research slot? Or does he only have 1 because he only controls one stellar?

Glad to see you found a way to get back into the story effectively.

Regards,
Solel

------------------
Cogito Ergo Cogito
United we stand, so I wandered off and got me a chair.

(This message has been edited by Solel (edited 12-28-2002).)

Originally posted by Solel:
**You can probably ratchet that time down and get back to some useful research. If that cloning idea still rings within you, you can put it towards better uses than war, or something else.

Keep in mind, cloning can be expanded on with genetic science. Modifying certain genes could make your people have certain interesting traits others lack, or ideas like that. However, it bears little tangible purpose for space warfare, but if your people are through with that, as was implied by your Emperor's speech, then go ahead with it.

Another note: Should Zurg have more than 1 research slot? Or does he only have 1 because he only controls one stellar?

Glad to see you found a way to get back into the story effectively.

Regards,
Solel

i feel that everyone is entitaled to 3 research slots, but construction and political junk is not research.

------------------
Insanity has its advantages

I think I understood that last bit.

Another note. I will be unable to make an IC post until either New Year's Day or the day afterwards. Try and bear with me here people. This should be the last vacation I take for a while, with any luck. 😄

One final note: Specops, SilverDragon; go ahead with the diplomatic stuff we discussed. For the Emalgha, do the equivalent citizen's status bit for the improved shielding on your battleship design. For the UE, do the Star Furnace, embassies, fleet data, sensor logs, 1 time project slot bit for the stuff we discussed.

Thanks all. I will return soon!

Regards,
Solel

------------------
Cogito Ergo Cogito
United we stand, so I wandered off and got me a chair.

Yeah, Zurg, installing your government is harly something that would take over a year IC. If you really want to make a projct out of it it would only take one or two days tops. Also, I recomend you do somehting to make your ships and tech a little better.

------------------
Out ride the sons of Terra, Far dirves the thundering jet,
Up leaps the race of Earthmen, Out, far, and onward yet - Robert A. Heinlein, The Green Hills of Earth
"Saddam Hussein foregoes weapons of mass destruction (and) values human life." George W. Bush