Executor 2

I was wondering, can any one help me with executer 2 because i have no sound while i play. Any suggestions? Thanks.

I'm pretty sure you can't get sound on EVO running executor 2, but you can running EV original - it must just be the extra bit that EVO takes out of the system, that they didn't count on with that emulator :).

Ahh bummer, if i only still had my old mac ii... i still remember the sounds to evo too... :frown:

Heh.. well just as long as you don't start hearing them while you're playing without them, you should be fine :). Just bear with it, or change emulator like we have.

Originally posted by EVüla:
**The first respondent (Lequis MX) in the Executor 2 discussion thread told Seth to get a Macintosh, so I used the name "Henry Kissinger" and wrote a reply wherein I made an analogy between the Apple - Microsoft situation and the Cold War, with Microsoft represented by the "Evil Empire" formerly known as the USSR, and faithfully wrote in the style that the actual Henry Kissinger would have. It was intended to be a parody and I thought it was funny. However, my post was edited to read "I'm an idiot that likes to post over-complicated things, and completely ignore what the original poster asked not to do. iSuck!" because I suggested in jest that Seth purchase a Mac, but the guy before me said the same thing and NOTHING was said to him.

In short, EVula's moderating shows immaturity for the puerile content of the edited post, plus his censoring is arbitrary and capricious because he does not employ a uniform standard.

If you would like to call a truce, I would be happy to oblige. But you will NOT simply dismiss me as "just a pissed off Mindspring user" by ignoring the root cause of what "pissed me off," specifically the sophomoric way that you handled a parody meant in good humor.**

If you want to ruin a thread USE YOUR OWN.

Secondly, this place is for EVO DISCUSSION ONLY, not parodies.

Non-EV related topics should be made at the BANTER AND BRAWL

Should I call you "165.121.236.192" instead?

Don't bitch because YOU didn't follow the RULES.

------------------
Animal Rights Activists don't love animals... they hate humans.

Sorry. Won't happen again.

Today I'm 199.174.147.220, so 165.121.236.192 would be inappropriate. 😄

Sorry. I'll follow the rules from now on.

It's funny, in hindsight I thought of something andrew could have done to stop you dead in your tracks, SSB, and it would have been a sad day if he had been forced to do it.

The thing he could have done is prevent all unregistered users from posting here. He could have deleted accounts faster than you could have made them. Plus you wouldn't be able to use hotmail or other free accounts; andrew banned alot of them, and it would have been a waste of your time to keep applying for new ones, it would take too long. Lucky you had a turn around, it would have been very sad indeed...

~A~

------------------
"How can I make it go faster?" -Me-

Originally posted by Azdara:
**It's funny, in hindsight I thought of something andrew could have done to stop you dead in your tracks, SSB, and it would have been a sad day if he had been forced to do it.

The thing he could have done is prevent all unregistered users from posting here. He could have deleted accounts faster than you could have made them. Plus you wouldn't be able to use hotmail or other free accounts; andrew banned alot of them, and it would have been a waste of your time to keep applying for new ones, it would take too long. Lucky you had a turn around, it would have been very sad indeed...

~A~

Thanks to a few really cool members, it never came to that.

Free email accounts are banned? Crap! I used my netscape email account when I registered. Perhaps that is why I have not yet received my password.

Unfortunately, I surf with java disabled and never accept cookies. I run TWO software firewalls and leave only 13 ports open out of 65535. I log everything. Paranoid? You bet. Pathologically so. I never give out my main email address except to my closest associates, and I never apply in any sweepstakes or other marketing gimmicks that conspire to compile and disseminate personal information. I don't think that I take enough Prozac to overcome this obsession whereby I could bring myself to divulge any email address other than a free one.

Well, even if my registration does not go through because I used a netscape account, I still promise to abide by the agreement as if it really did go through. 🙂

--deleted--

(This message has been edited by Opalius (edited 02-27-2002).)

I know a couple of e-mail accounts that you can get that work here... send me an e-mail:

gdstarkiller@yahoo.com is the one I check most often.

------------------
"The French model seems to show that, ultimately, someone will do my work FOR me."
(url="http://"http://ucplugs.evula.net")EV/O/N Upcoming Plug-Ins Directory(/url) | (url="http://"http://www.evula.net")EVula.net(/url) | (url="http://"http://www.evula.com")EVula.com(/url)

Originally posted by Starkiller:
**I know a couple of e-mail accounts that you can get that work here... send me an e-mail:

gdstarkiller@yahoo.com is the one I check most often.

I appreciate the offer, but I decided that I will stop being an obsessive paranoid freak and just use my ISP email account. Do you think Andrew will let me use the UserName "Voinian Crack Whore?" I don't know why exactly, but every time I say that aloud I laugh. Perhaps it is because I cannot imagine anything more repulsive in the whole galaxy.

Here's a better idea: anyone with a suggestion better than "Voinian Crack Whore" can post it, and the best suggestion will be the UserName I register under. Winners will be announced when I make my first official post as a registered member (the answer would be obvious then, wouldn't it?). 🙂 Enter to win. No purchase necessary. Offer continues until supplies last. Voinian Crack Whore™ and same guy, no new name yetŽ are registered trademarks of...okay, I'm getting carried away again.

Thanks again to the many cool members of this community, and please tell me your suggestions for a good screen name (I prefer something humorous that Andrew would actually accept). 😉

Hi,
What about SGNNNY, you can choose what ever word that starts with these letters and make a beautiful name.
I hope that you will be part of this community and convert yourself, otherwise you'll end-up sad, kill yourself, or know that things should be better and change them.
I think that I read too much V. Woolf...

I.

------------------
Mes plus sincčres Salutations ŕ la Vie,
Reine de ce Monde.
Under Cover Gentleman known as Admiral Nelson

Regrettably, I will not be registering after all.

It seems that even after I apologized numberous times and accepted all the blame (even though it was not, as you can see the moderators' posts for yourselves), and even after I uploaded two more plugs this week, the administrator decides to wait until now to ban me.

Frankly, I don't get it. I thought we made up. One moderator even posted a message to me wherein he noted that I appeared to be serious about being a productive member of the community herein and encouraged me to register. I just don't understand why I am banned now AFTER all this has been resolved.

Well, I will NOT make good on that threat I made days ago in the heat of anger. I could still access the board via AOL, ATT Worldnet and several other ISPs, but I think I would rather visit member-operated websites and contribute therein rather than waste my efforts where they are not appreciated.

If anyone needs me to debug a plug-in or to collaborate on a plug can reach me at sameguy,nonewname@netscape.com

Sorry it had to work out like this, everyone. I thought the problem was solved and that we had all moved past this (the overwhelming majority of us have, and I thank each member that was understanding and forgiving).

Take care. 🙂

I'm a moron...I messed up my own email address in my last post.

For those who would like to reach me for any projects, I can be reached at sameguynonewname@netscape.net

I have a dial-up internet connection (broadband coverage ends about a mile from where I live), so my ISP assigns many different IPs. Apparently this one has not been banned, so I beg of the administrator, please do not ban this IP. I have been good lately, such as the helpful advice I gave in the "Revert without File?" discussion thread or the "SW2 problem" thread. If you do decide to add this IP to the ban, I promise that I won't try to access the board using a different ISP, although I will make posts with any IP my ISP assigns that you have not yet banned. Fair enough? (see, I can make a "gentleman's agreement") 🙂

mumbles softly about most un-registered users 🙂

Anyway, I highly recommend that you use the tutorial in my signature. 5600 people can't be too wrong. Besides, BasiliskII is free and MUCH better. Thanks much to MartinZ for mentioning it.

------------------
Want to play EV/EV:O but have a PC? (url="http://"http://www.geocities.com/game_master107/howtoemulateamac.html")Click here(/url) for step by step by step instructions to set up an emulator, all the supplies are included.
MTV: You must be this stupid to enter:__________________

Heh, no problem.. I thought it was a good idea, as you're not always around, and otherwise threads like this seem to get closed quite quickly :frown:. No one should have to put up with Executor really :).