South Tip Station Bar

Lord Gwydion votes either Beatles, Zappa, Hendrix, or Cream.

------------------
YakKa Foob MoG. GRuG
PubbuWuP ZiNk WattooM
GaZoRK. CHuMBLE SpuZz.
(url="http://"http://pub101.ezboard.com/bstarbasedelta")Starbase Delta(/url)

A large,heavily armed Zidagar walks into the South Tip Station bar. He sits down at the far end of the bar.

------------------
EVO rules 1st,soccer rules 2nd

Overrider shoots his enforcer pistol set on "Tickle Me" mode at Jess to make her feel better tham shoots Esponer, Lord Gwydion. Imperial Phoenix, idiotSavant, Blazio, and rookie they all hit the floor laughing histerically. Frankly he can't see what's so funny.
------------------
My very first EVO Chronichle called "The UE's Dread" Followed by the "U.E.S. Inconvertrable". Then "What Happened to Huron"

(This message has been edited by Overrider720 (edited 05-25-2001).)

Esponer rolls his eyes and orders some water, then goes and sits in the far corner
of the room.

"I have a whole week ahead of me. Time to write another Chronicles story. Please,
anybody, tell me if you'd like to have a character in the story representing you."

------------------
"That's all very nice, but where's the guns?"
- SilverDragon

I'd like to have some warm milk and a long talk with my mother. Maybe I could be in a story. I like stories. I've told a couple. I like short sentences. Wait, somethings tickling me. HA HA HA!!! <rolls around, looks stupid>

------------------
"Sir, victory of the bladder over the mind is inevitable"-James T. Farrell

Jess, feeling much better, suggests Texas. I love Texas! Then, remembering that she is both tickled and unconsious, she spontaeneously combusts.

------------------
In keeping with the middle ages theme of today's Blue Peter, we'll be learning how to make our own Iron Maiden.
You will need: Some Thick Cardboard
Some Kebab Skewers and
A bicyle chain.

Esponer regenerates Jess.

"NEVER combust again! It ruins the carpet."

------------------
- SilverDragon

Jess looks at the bloodstained, vomitstained carpet..........
"Sorry."

------------------
In keeping with the middle ages theme of today's Blue Peter, we'll be learning how to make our own Iron Maiden.
Some Kebab Skewers and
A bicyle chain.

Captaintripps adds another sixty credits to his dry-cleaning bill and another hashmark to his "hyphen tally."

------------------
"Sir, victory of the bladder over the mind is inevitable"-James T. Farrell

"No problem. I'm sure some of these people are hungry anyway....." Esponer grins.

He looks around. "Food?"

------------------
- SilverDragon

Razza arrives out from hyperspace into the system with a trail of renegade Cresent Warships after him. After a brief exchange fire (and curses), he flys past the burnt out hulks and docks at the station. "Hey everyone! Long time no see." He goes up to the bar and asks for a Salian Brandy Cocktail with ice and those little umbrellas.
While waiting, he looks around to see if he recognises anyone, or if anyone recognises him.

------------------

Rookie recovers and blasts Overrider720 through a wall frying every cell in his body, with his heavy phased beam cannon (that he held up on his shoulder).
He looks around carefully to see if any one will try to shoot him.

------------------
EVO/EVN rule 1st, Soccer rules 2nd
http://www.geocities.com/rookie10276/tempo...ml?984934810085
http://communities.msn.com/unofficalEVOver...&naventryid;=100

Captaintripps asks if people could quit getting blasted. He's just sitting here trying to enjoy a Miranu Martini straight very dry with three olives and people keep ruining his clothes.

------------------
I AM AN X-MAN...wait, that doesn't sound quite right...

Wratho returns to the bar and finds that everybody is shooting at each other.
"Hmmm," Wratho thinks. "I want to do something that nobody else does..." Wratho gets a great idea and blasts himself in his head with a Voinian Viper Rifle.
"That was fun," Wratho thinks as he feel himself leaving his body. "I now go off and haunt someone!"

------------------
All E.T:s aren't nice.
(Most of them are evil green blobs)

Overrider feeds Rookie some Overrider meat and his face, fingers, toes, and vital internal organs explode and then he shoots Rookie 2,313,421 bajjilion times with his blaster set on tickle me mode and he laughs himself into oblivion. Frankly Overrider can see what's so funny

------------------
My very first EVO Chronichle called "The UE's Dread" Followed by the "U.E.S. Inconvertrable" Then "What Happened to Huron" Man my ideas rock!

Mirrorman walks into to the bar, orders a Blue Lightining and a Zidagar Flameout. Also wanting to do something different, he does not blast any body, but instead pokes the back of everyone's neck with a toothpick. He then takes his Blue Lightning and Zidigar Flameout and drinks half of each. After that, he mixes them together and drinks the rest.
"Man, this bar is getting crowded," He says to the bartender. Then he sits quietly, waiting to be killed or harrassed by the other customers of the bar.

------------------
If I take a cookie, and you take a cookie, how long will it take me to beat you down for stealing my cookie?

(This message has been edited by Mirrorman (edited 05-26-2001).)

Red40 blasts his way into the bar

He orders a Voinian Atomic Shooting Star and then cuts mirror-mans neck off with a sword for poking the toothpick in him

Mirrorman, of course, regenerates, and then pokes Red40 with another toothpick.
"Take that!" He yells.
He then runs away in his Dizagra <From new plug-in I'm developing :)>
He immediately turns on his cloaking device and prepares to jump, but then turns back. He lands back at the bar, orders a Blue Lightning ('cuz drunk flying is illegal) and then goes back to his Dizagra and jumps away, but promises to come back very soon. 😉

------------------
If I take a cookie, and you take a cookie, how long will it take me to beat you down for stealing my cookie?

Captaintripps orders one more Miranu Martini straight very dry with three olives, but the bartender gives him vodka instead of gin. Captaintripps is very unhappy and picks some of the gore out of his hair. Mirrorman's demise sure made a mess.

------------------
I AM AN X-MAN...wait, that doesn't sound quite right...

Jess notes that there has recently been an olive shortage........ er........ here.
"Excuse me, Captaintripping, I'm going to have to confiscate these olives. We need them to......... start a new olive colony on............. a little planet you've never heard of."
Jess takes the olives, waits till he isn't watching, and eats them herself. heehee.

------------------
Some Kebab Skewers and
A bicyle chain.