EVO webboard ships

I really think that the moderators should close this topic.
UE General, I posted on the Titan beware topic!

------------------
Victory to the UE!

Originally posted by Nova6:
**I still want to do this plug-in,but I would like to work with you on your plug-in as well.

P.S.Souldn't you post a topic where people can post their ideas on what they think should be changed? Or do you already have one?

P.P.S.It only has 125 posts. ;)**

Oops. I mis-read the # of posts. Anyway, I already posted a topic about it. Or, someone else did a while ago and I volenteered to make a plug-in, since they were just making a EV X Wish list type of post. As for working with me, sure. Especially if you can do graphics - I would, except my computer's too old and the monitor is seriously screwed up, so I can't really see in color on it. Anyway, my e-mail is WillJW@for-president.com, contact me if you're interested.

P.S. If anyone has anything they want to add feel free to tell me. The full list of changes is several pages long.

------------------
So where U at? Where U been?
I sure I'll be seeing you again.
Because this world is kinda small,
Can't we all just get along? -Limp Bizkit

I don't want them to close this topic Nova6 I think you have to get ready and start a new topic. Titan please don't email the Mods. Nova6 save this topic and post all of it on a different topic if you have to. Then save a copy on you computer if you can if you want to. I still want this topic to be working.

------------------

(This message has been edited by UE General (edited 11-24-2000).)

Well thanks a lot Titan. Now I have to post the checking time on this topic again and then your going to complain about more well you just have to handle it until you can keep quiet about what topics I post. :eek: Checking time Titan. This is stupid you should of kept quiet shouldn't you.

------------------

Nova6 you know this is the first plugin I'm going to be in or should I say a created my first ship to go in your plug!!! πŸ™‚ πŸ˜„ πŸ˜„ πŸ™‚

------------------

Originally posted by 21st Century Digital Boy:
**Oops. I mis-read the # of posts. Anyway, I already posted a topic about it. Or, someone else did a while ago and I volenteered to make a plug-in, since they were just making a EV X Wish list type of post. As for working with me, sure. Especially if you can do graphics - I would, except my computer's too old and the monitor is seriously screwed up, so I can't really see in color on it. Anyway, my e-mail is WillJW@for-president.com, contact me if you're interested.

P.S. If anyone has anything they want to add feel free to tell me. The full list of changes is several pages long.

Maybe if i'm going to work with you we should start a new topic about it.I'll do it just I want to do this plug-in also.

P.S. E-mail me the full list of changes that will be made.

------------------

Here is a list of ships that so far are messed up: (so far there is only one)

1.Emalgha carrier

------------------

Somebody ban UE General from this board. :mad:

-- Cinga of Obrenaďa

------------------

Originally posted by Cinga:
**Somebody ban UE General from this board.:mad:

-- Cinga of Obrenaďa

I second the motion.

------------------
Books of the new millennia:Left Behind, Tribulaton Force, Nicolae, Soul Harvest, Apollyon, Assassins, The Indwelling, The Mark.

Why do you want me ban. I like posting on the EV Override web board its the best. πŸ˜„ :frown: :frown: :frown: :redface: :redface:

Turn of The Century

------------------

Originally posted by UE General:
**Why do you want me ban. I like posting on the EV Override web board its the best.:D :frown: :frown: :frown: :redface: :redface:

Turn of The Century

We talk in English on the web board, not caveman. πŸ˜‰

------------------
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die." -Mel Brooks

UE General what happend to your Don't open this topic, did OctoberFost email the Mods and have them close the topic?

------------------
Victory to the UE!

UE General, I aprciate you trying to keep this topic on the top of the webboard, but, maybe you should just stop posting about the time, ok?

------------------

Ok I'll stop posting the time Nova6. πŸ˜„ πŸ˜„

------------------

Progress Report:

Ships:(DONE)
Systems:80%
Persons:(DONE)
Goverments:15%
Junk:0%

It should be done some time next week.

-Nova6

------------------

(This message has been edited by Nova6 (edited 12-02-2000).)

Its so good post again on the web boards πŸ˜„ πŸ˜„ πŸ˜„ πŸ˜„ :eek: :eek: :eek:

------------------
Turn of The Century

(This message has been edited by UE General (edited 12-02-2000).)

Progress Report:

Graphics:90%
Ships:(DONE)
Systems:95%
Persons:(DONE)
Goverments:(DONE)
Junk:0%

It should be done some time next week.

-Nova6

------------------

What is this Desc. Nova6 The ship looks fine what worlds is it going to be avaible to buy. Does Desc mean Description I don't know um lets see could you come up with something if you have time. If not well heck I don't know what to put down for the Description. Please could you come up with something for my ship. For that stuff you put down for the ship specs you said if you don't know don't worry about it.

------------------

Nova6 did you see my post saying Desc and what that means?

------------------
Turn of The Century

Originally posted by UE General:
**What is this Desc. Nova6 The ship looks fine what worlds is it going to be avaible to buy. Does Desc mean Description

Yes, it means description.

**Please could you come up with something for my ship. For that stuff you put down for the ship specs you said if you don't know don't worry about it.

What do you mean by that?

P.S. If you can't think of a description, don't worry, I made one myself.

P.P.S. Please try to use question marks, commas, and periods. Thank you.

-Nova6

------------------

(This message has been edited by Nova6 (edited 12-02-2000).)