Weapon Space: 400
Cargo Space: 300
Availability: 140
AI (Wimpy Trader, Brave Trader, ect.): Warship
Death Delay: 120
Disabled at 10% armor: Yes
Jumps: Slow
Price: 1,000,000,000
Desc (Not used in game): looks very simular to the UE Cruiser with several extra blades added on and a lot bigger.

------------------

(This message has been edited by bbatch (edited 11-22-2000).)

Originally posted by Titan:
**Its ALMOST an invincible ship! Bubaganoosh learn to spell.

Kind of like the ship in (url="http://"http://www.ambrosiasw.com/cgi-bin/vftp/dl-redirect.pl?path=evo/cheats&file;=SuperCrescentWarship1.0.sea.hqx")this plug(/url) (by me, of course). 😉

------------------
Visit my EVO web site at (url="http://"http://www.evoverride.com")http://www.evoverride.com(/url)!
"Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?"--Charlie McCarthy

Originally posted by Flatulence:
**Wow... once again, a totally original idea. NEVER posted before.

I got that feeling too when I saw this string. Hmm...maybe we're telepaths or something. 😉

------------------
Visit my EVO web site at (url="http://"http://www.evoverride.com")http://www.evoverride.com(/url)!
"Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?"--Charlie McCarthy

Here are the rules:

1.You can't have an infinite amuont of max weapons.
2.It can't be invincible.
3.If you want your ship to look something thats not in the EVO game please make it yoursef and e-mail it to me.
4. You can't make it only appear in special missions, mainly because I can't make stuff like that.
5. It MUST be able to be purchesed.

P.S. Please say what your ship looks like, the name of your ship and what goverment.

------------------

Originally posted by Nova6:
**You still didn't say what it looks like.

Oops! Sorry. Right now I am working on a PICT for it. When I'm finished I'll e-mail it too you.

------------------
To Escape Velocity: Nova and Beyond!

UE Dreadnought
Fuel: 20 jumps
Speed: equal to Igadra
Accel: same
Turning: same
Shield: 1500
Armor: 2400
Max Guns: 15
Max Turrets: 15
Mass: 2000
Length: 300 m
Crew: 4000
Recharge Rate: Average
Weapon Space: 300 tons
Cargo Space: 300 tons
Availability: Everywhere in UE space
AI (Wimpy Trader, Brave Trader, ect.): Interceptor
Death Delay: 3 seconds
Disabled at 10% armor: Yes/No NO
Jumps: Slow/Semi-fast/Fast Semi-Fast
Price: 10 million credits
Desc: Large, looks like combination of UE Cruiser, UE Carrier and Crescent Warship, and twice as big as UE Cruiser
"The UE Dreadnaught is the largest ship in the United Earth fleet. Using technology from many different alien races, the UE Dreadnaught can take on any ship. Any time."
Weapons: 5 Blaze Turrets, 5 Neutron Turrets, 2 UE Fighter bays w/10 UE Fighters, 4 SAE launchers w/50 SAE Modules, Tractor beam, Igadra beam, 5 Emalgha Cannons, 2 Hunter missile launchers w/50 missiles

------------------

what do people to use to create EVO ship pics?

------------------
"Living is easy with eyes closed. Misunderstanding all you see."

Fuel:12 jumps
Speed:very good
Accel:very good
Turning:very good
Shield:1000
Armor:800
Max Guns:10
Max Turrets:8
Mass:90
Length:
Crew:1500
Recharge Rate: very good
Weapon Space: 1000
Cargo Space:500
Availability:anywhere
AI (Wimpy Trader, Brave Trader, ect.):Interceptor
Death Delay:15
Disabled at 10% armor: Yes/No NO
Jumps: Slow/Semi-fast/Fast fast
Price: 15 million credits
Desc:This is a very powerful ship,use it well.
Weapons: 6 phase turrets,2 neutron turrets, 5 pursuit missle launchers and 25 missles,4 rocket turrets 25 rockets,

Make mine look like a Voinian Dreadnaught,only twice as big.

------------------
Victory to the UE!

(This message has been edited by Titan (edited 11-21-2000).)

Uh, I really doubt that you're going to be able to fit all of these ships in. I think you can only add like 15. Course, that's no problem now, but if this idea grows it could be trouble,

------------------
Macintosh for productivity, Linux for development, Palm for mobility, and Windows for Solitaire.

UE Patriot,you can only have four different types of weapons.

------------------
Victory to the UE!

Originally posted by Samurai:
**Uh, I really doubt that you're going to be able to fit all of these ships in. I think you can only add like 15. Course, that's no problem now, but if this idea grows it could be trouble,

Actually, I'm making the plug for EVO 1.0.2. , and if I remember right, it allows you to create more ships.

------------------

**Here are the rules:

1.You can't have an infinite amuont of max weapons.
2.It can't be invincible.
3.If you want your ship to look something thats not in the EVO game please make it yoursef and e-mail it to me.
4. You can't make it only appear in special missions, mainly because I can't make stuff like that.
5. It MUST be able to be purchesed.

P.S. Please say what your ship looks like, the name of your ship and what goverment.

5.You can only have four weapons on your ship

------------------

Originally posted by bbatch:
**Name: UE Juggernaught
Fuel: 1300
Speed: 130
Accel: 200
Turning: 10
Shield: 1000
Armor: 120
Max Guns: Infinite
Max Turrets: Infinite
Mass: 10000
Length: 1200
Crew: 10000
Recharge Rate: 1
Weapon Space: 400
Cargo Space: 30
Availability: 140
AI (Wimpy Trader, Brave Trader, ect.): Warship
Death Delay: 120
Jumps: Slow
Price: 1,000,000,000
Desc (Not used in game): looks very simular to the UE Cruiser with several extra blades added on and a lot bigger. Not relly ment for the player to use, because of it's very high price. Very rarely appears in game (Only in special missions). I made the infinite amount of weapons because I think that any ship could get as much weapons as it could fit on it, unless there is some UE restriction.

What weapons does it have?

------------------

Originally posted by UE General:
**Shields:2000

Armor:1200

Speed:Very good

Fuel:15 jumps

Accel:Very good

Turning:Very good

Max guns:10

Max Turrets:12

Mass:100

Length:

Crew:1800

Recharge Rate:Very good

Weapon Space:2100

Cargo Space:1800

Availability:Everywhere

Price:12 Million credits

Weapons:8 phase turrets, 5 phase guns, 4 Blaze guns, 12 Blaze turrets, 15 neutron turrets, 9 neutron guns, 2 rocket launchers, 150 rockets, 3 pursuit missile launchers, 250 missiles.**

What does it look like?

------------------

Originally posted by goomeister:
**3000 shields (ResEdit Scale)
1000 armor (Also ResEdit Scale)
250 speed
450 accel
120 deg/sec maneuvering
6 points/sec shield recharge
350 tons
100 meters
291 crew
6 jumps
Fast Jump
Disabled at 10% armor
4 turrets and 6 guns
30 ton cargo capacity
50 tons space

4 Neutron Turrets
2 Neutron Cannons
3 Needle Launchers w/ 250 Needles
1 Azdara Bay + 6 Azdaras

20,000,000 Credits
Available on high-tech Miranu and Human worlds

What does it look like?

------------------

Originally posted by Vice Admiral Jon:
**Fuel: 6 jumps
Speed: 488
Accel: 700
Turning: fast ( i dont remember whats fast, 60 deg/sec?)
Shield: 50
Armor: 25
Max Guns: 6
Max Turrets: 1
Mass: 80 T
Length: 20 M
Crew: 2
Recharge Rate: average
Weapon Space: 15
Cargo Space: 5
Availability: Strandless planets only
AI: naval interceptor
Death Delay:10 sec
Jumps: Fast
Price: 1.8 M
Desc:The Phoenix-Class Assault fighter is the most recent powerhouse from Callisto Shipyards Ltd. State-of-the-art miniaturization and engine technology gives it the ability to have astonishing speed, firepower, range, and manuverabilty in a small package. Its weapon package gives it an excellent damage rating at any range. Callisto Shipyards expects it to be a common sight in fleets by the end of the decade. Heated Leather seats and cupholders are optional.
Weapons: 2 Neutron Cannons, 2 Front Swivel Phase Cannons, 1 Pursuit Missile Launcher and 10 Missiles.

What does it look like?

------------------

Originally posted by bbatch:
**Name: UE Juggernaught

Desc (Not used in game): looks very simular to the UE Cruiser with several extra blades added on and a lot bigger.

Where are the blades added?

------------------

Name: Crecent Shark
Govt: Non-allied Crecent (used by Renegades, Strandless, and variation used by Igzari)

Speed: 600
Accel: 2000
Turn: 6
Shields: 130 (ResEdit scale)
Armor: 5 (also ResEdit scale
Crew: 1
Mass: 6
Recharge: I forget the scale, about halfway between the Crecent Fighter and the Adzara
Cargo: 3
Mass: 25
Desc:
The Crecent shark is another relitivly new desing in crecent space, even newer than the Lizara. There isn't really much to it - just a cockpit with an engine, a few misc. generators, and a few weapons strapped to it. This is the reason it's so fast - because ther is almost nothing to move. It was origionally desinged by the same company that desinged the Lizara, attemting to Mimic the Adzara. While they weren't very sucessful, they did give it the fastest shield recharging rate of a non-allied ship - about half as fast as an Adzara's

Pict- something small that matches the description - I don't really care.

P.S. I'm working on a plug-in now that is basically changing, modifing, and adding things to the game that people here thought should happen. It's gotten pretty big, but I haven't added many ships yet. Maybe we could work together on it - using these ships. Tell me what you think.

------------------
So where U at? Where U been?
I sure I'll be seeing you again.
Because this world is kinda small,
Can't we all just get along? -Limp Bizkit

**What does it look like?

make it look like an Arada, only skinnier, longer and give it a reddish tint. dont go too overboard :rolleyes:

------------------
Crazy Galaxy, Why am I
always caught in the
middle of all the Death,
Destruction, And Boom?

I want to be in this plug. Could my ship look like a cross between a Voinian Dreadnaught and a UE Cruiser, and Idgaza Warship or is it called Idgaza Cruiser. Well anyway I want it to be as big as the Voinian Dreadnaught. UE Technology and I want it to have some of the UE Cruisers colors. As fast as UE shields recharge rate. For the Idgaza I want it to be it to be fast. Oh just look at UE Generals post back than I was unregistered now I'am registered. Could the ship name be UE Dread War Cruiser if you can't fit that name in it can it be UE Dread Cruiser. But if you can fit UE Dread War Cruiser I'll much more like the name. It would sound way more cooler.

------------------