EVO webboard ships

Just checking the time.

------------------

Originally posted by UE General:
**Nova6 how come you aren't responding to me anymore. I want my ship to stay the same.

OKAY! I am responding and I have been responding. Don't worry, your ship will stay the same.

------------------

What I was trying to say is that you haven't been responding in a while. Jeez :rolleyes:

------------------

Checking time again.

------------------

**Checking time again.

Whats this "Checking time" thing?

------------------

will you use my ship, nova?

------------------

Originally posted by oasamostexianu:
**will you use my ship, nova?

Yes, I will include any ship.

------------------

Well see I go by Standard Pacific Time (PST). Ambrosia's time is different than my time.

------------------

Checking time once again

------------------

Nova6 do you know when your plug will be out. How much months or weeks. My ship is going to be in the plugin right.

------------------

Will I be in the plugin or plug. Nova6 how much months or weeks till it's out or maybe even days. 😄 😄 😄 😄

------------------

**Will I be in the plugin or plug. Nova6 how much months or weeks till it's out or maybe even days.:D 😄 😄 😄

Yes, you will be in the plug-in. I don't know when it will be released, this year of course.

------------------

I forgot to name my ship, I wan't it called the Avenger.

------------------
Victory to the UE!

Will it be out on 15 or 27 of December 2000. Will my ship be big? 🆒 🆒 🆒

------------------

These ships are looking invincible guys. (My values are in Res-edit)

Name:Elmalgian Carrier
Cost:2 million credits
Sheilds:1600
Armor:800
Speed:100
Turn:Poor
Accel:Poor
Recharge:Slow
Armament:5 Elmalgia turrets, 3 elamlgian guns, 4 elmalgian fighters, 3 rocket launchers and 40 rockets
Description:This ship is a new creation with borrowed UE sheild technology.The UE also helped them design their first working fighter bay. It's job is to drop it's fighters then provide rocket support.
Space:30 tons
Cargo:35 tons
What did i miss......

------------------
Visit my site (url="http://"http://www.angelfire.com/indie/thecatacomb/index.html")http://www.angelfire...comb/index.html(/url)
Email me at:grahamgoff@hotmail.com

Will it be out on 15 or 27 of December year 2000. Could my ship be big. If it is already big how big is it. I want it to be fairly large. 😉 🙂 😄 😛 🆒

------------------

Nova6 how big will my ship be. Oh by the way will this plug be out by December 15 or 27. What other plugs will this work with?

------------------

Nova6 have you seen my posts lately talking about will the plug be out on December 15 or 27. How big did you make my ship. One last thing can you post back tomorrow responding to me date will be 11/24/00 November 24, 2000 at 10:00 a.m. your time. :redface: 😕

------------------

Originally posted by The Catacomb:
**These ships are looking invincible guys. (My values are in Res-edit)

Name:Elmalgian Carrier
Cost:2 million credits
Sheilds:1600
Armor:800
Speed:100
Turn:Poor
Accel:Poor
Recharge:Slow
Armament:5 Elmalgia turrets, 3 elamlgian guns, 4 elmalgian fighters, 3 rocket launchers and 40 rockets
Description:This ship is a new creation with borrowed UE sheild technology.The UE also helped them design their first working fighter bay. It's job is to drop it's fighters then provide rocket support.
Space:30 tons
Cargo:35 tons
What did i miss......

Hmmmmmmmmm. Sounds nice.

------------------

Nova6 how big is my ship. Will the plugin be out on the 15 or 27 of December year 2000 or if you want to put the date this way December 15 or 27 Year 2000.

Turn of The Century

------------------