EVO webboard ships

Originally posted by UE General:
**I want to be in this plug. Could my ship look like a cross between a Voinian Dreadnaught and a UE Cruiser, and Idgaza Warship or is it called Idgaza Cruiser. Well anyway I want it to be as big as the Voinian Dreadnaught. UE Technology and I want it to have some of the UE Cruisers colors. As fast as UE shields recharge rate. For the Idgaza I want it to be it to be fast. Oh just look at UE Generals post back than I was unregistered now I'am registered. Could the ship name be UE Dread War Cruiser if you can't fit that name in it can it be UE Dread Cruiser. But if you can fit UE Dread War Cruiser I'll much more like the name. It would sound way more cooler.

So you want two ships?

P.S. Yippie! Page two!

------------------

(This message has been edited by Nova6 (edited 11-23-2000).)

No I want a cross between a Voinian Dreadnaught + UE Cruiser + Idgaza mothership all one ship except you can create the ship can't you if not just give me Voinian Dreadnaught + UE Cruiser. I'll much more prefer the first choice by a 1,000 tons.

------------------

I want those three ships crossed so it all has some kind of armor, speed, technology, and just to make it clear I want it as one ship

------------------

I think that is a little close to invincible, combining a dreadnaught, cruiser and Igazra.I'd give it a lot of room if there was anything like it.

------------------

**I want those three ships crossed so it all has some kind of armor, speed, technology, and just to make it clear I want it as one ship

But you already gave me the specs for your ship. Do you want me to change your ship?

P.S. I was able to fit in the name you wanted, UE Dread War Cruiser.

------------------

Keep up the good work Nova6! Can't wait to play the plug-in!

P.S. Just a message to all of you: Try to be realalistic in your ships. If all of them are just these huge Invincinaughts, then the plug-in won't be as good.

------------------
To Escape Velocity: Nova and Beyond!

No don't change the specs. What wait do you mean change what it looks like. What does specs mean. If you have a picture of it could you post it on the web board.

------------------

I meant to say change the ship in the last post. Don't change the ship. If you do have a picture of what it looks like could you post it on the EV Override web board. Then maybe I'll change my mind but before I do is there a picture of my ship.
Can my ship be a big ship or is it already big.

------------------

**I meant to say change the ship in the last post. Don't change the ship. If you do have a picture of what it looks like could you post it on the EV Override web board. Then maybe I'll change my mind but before I do is there a picture of my ship.
Can my ship be a big ship or is it already big.

No, no, no, not what the ship looks like, things like sheilds, armor, speed, ect.

------------------

It's fine the way it is. 😉 🙂 😄

------------------

Nova6 when are you going to read my post :frown:

------------------

here's the ship I'd like.
(url="http://"http://www.shopsummit.com/temp/carrier.sit")http://www.shopsummi...emp/carrier.sit(/url)

It's an EV plug right now, but all the data/sprites are there for conversion to EVO.
Right now, I have the tech level set to "1", but I'd like this ship to be available on Mira only. Also, if it isn't too much work, could you have the carrier be a part of large Miranu trading convoys?

I haven't done any dësc's yet, or named the ships, so if anyone would like to, they get to have it included for Nova's plug.

Also, if you just want it to play EV, that's fine with me too.

------------------

I want my ship to stay the same. 🙂

------------------

**Nova6 when are you going to read my post:frown:

Which Post? 😕

------------------

The one where I said It's fine the way it is. 😉 🙂 😄

------------------

**The one where I said It's fine the way it is.;) 🙂 😄

I read that one.

------------------

And the one where I said I want my ship to stay the same. Both of those posts are the same but there in different words read both of them. 😄 😄 😉 😉 🙂 🙂 🙂

------------------

**And the one where I said I want my ship to stay the same. Both of those posts are the same but there in different words read both of them.:D 😄 😉 😉 🙂 🙂 🙂

Yes.

------------------

Don't change my ship I'll probably like it the way it is.

------------------

Nova6 how come you aren't responding to me anymore. I want my ship to stay the same.

------------------