Maximus Insurrectum Signup and Discussion Thread

Join as a merc and join the Rebel cause.

I was going to join, but I didn't understand what was going on until it finally clicked. I had originally thought that our host was passing out plug-ins which everyone was playing up to a certain point and then handing back, the host modified the plug-ins for everyone appropriately so the "universe" was correct, and then handed them back...I was wondering how this was possible. 😛

However, now that I realize that it is indeed...just a webstory (seemed to simplistic to be the correct answer), this isn't something I'd have enough time for. =/ However, if there's a slot for the Aliens to come in and crush everything, and by that I mean something like the Escape Velocity Game Expander type of Aliens, then I'm sure I can fit something in.

Heh there wasn't originally but you'd have to ask Consul Bob.

You have some battle posts to post.

I can play the aliens that come in randomly and smite the mortals.

I'm uh... sorta used to it ;).

Actually, I would like to apply for the aliens. Not just as some random havoc race, but a fully fleshed out race full of their own goals, their own desires, and their own mission for the destruction of the human race.

Some of you may remember me, Alien5672. If so, then I kindly ask..

What in the Mother's name are you still doing here, you old fart? 😛

Heh, I'm something of an old timer. My account has been deleted and recreated more times than I care to count, but, regardless, I have always been a creative writer, and webstories are something of a passion of mine. Obsession would be a more precise term, but I don't want to come off as a raving psycho who commands armies of leg-humping midgets and wears his flaming pants around his head.

That comes later.

No, I'd rather be the one who injects some extream excitement into the story. Someone who adds the edge and keeps stirring the pot with the flame on high. A nice little bit of spice to the nitro-fed explosion.

So, if you'll have me, I'll post up a starter post, just to show I've got bite and kink to my bark and whip.

Cheers?

This post has been edited by Alien5672 : 12 November 2005 - 11:42 AM

Alien5672...if I remember correctly, you were a Hinwar supporter who greatly enjoyed manipulating Voinian names. I was an extremely active lurker during that era, although less so starting as of 2002 (which, oddly enough, is when the old Ambrosia community started to fade as well-funny, eh?).

If you're available, we can find a place for you-but for now, you'd have to do a bit with the current factions. I can coordinate with you on further details, however.

-Bob

Join as indie and I'll hire you.

Consul Bob, on Nov 12 2005, 11:39 AM, said:

Alien5672...if I remember correctly, you were a Hinwar supporter who greatly enjoyed manipulating Voinian names. I was an extremely active lurker during that era, although less so starting as of 2002 (which, oddly enough, is when the old Ambrosia community started to fade as well-funny, eh?).

If you're available, we can find a place for you-but for now, you'd have to do a bit with the current factions. I can coordinate with you on further details, however.

-Bob
View Post

Done deal. Yup, that was me, the ever angry hinwar. Used to pester LoneVionian noooon-stop, making him think I actually thought it was Voinion. We'd have the longest bouts between UE and Voinian firepower. Good guy though, wonder what happened to him.

Oh well, those were fun times.

Anyway, yah, I think I'll go indie for a bit. Maybe be a reasearcher who's avid in finding out more about the aliens. Do I need to write up a character sheet, perhaps?

Oh, feel free to contact me via AIM as StrikerDragon.

PS: Oh, anyone have any idea how to get EV on a windows machine? I remember something about a bunch of converters and plugins for EVN..

This post has been edited by Alien5672 : 12 November 2005 - 03:29 PM

<AppleCore> rob = merc =P

Therefore I am.

Commander Dash Rantic reporting, sir.

I hearby submit my application for Confederate Central.

-Dash