Maximus Insurrectum Signup and Discussion Thread

If you want, I'll post a map with a key.

Consul Bob,
I cant figure out who owns which planet.

The Apple Cřre,
yes a key would be very usefull.

Pippin,
The Confeds control all of the "cool" planets-Blue, Light Blue, and Purple. The Rebellion controls all of the hot planets listed-red, orange, and dark red. White, except for Perseus (or whatever it's called) is uninhabited. That system is Indie, but I haven't fixed it yet. Green is Indie, and Yellows are Pirates.

-Bob

Map with key.

Attached File(s)

The quality of that picture is bad, AppleCore.

I was being a cheapskate for attachment space. Kinda hard when your pic is that big.

Thanks for the info. That is a good rule especially after last time.

My fleet:
12 Kestrels
40 Corvettes
30 Lightnings

=250,000,000

Okay i'm good to go.

Would it be possible for me to change from merc to Pirate?

Pippin 3, on Oct 10 2005, 11:09 PM, said:

Would it be possible for me to change from merc to Pirate?
View Post

Hey why don't you take a pirate planet over in the story...there are still two that are open and they have normal fleets.

Or you could just become one like I said there are still two open.

This might or might not merit its own channel... like #insurrection.

Already has one.

#MaximusWebstory.

-Bob

Are independent pilots allowed to perform research?

Apache: No.

Players, I have some bit of important news-if this webstory doesn't get going again within four days, I'm going to go ahead and shut things down. It's been over five weeks since this post began, and due to the lack of overall life, there's no sense in pretending all is well. I can't go around and personally coax each and every player, each and every day-or two days-to post. They apparently don't have very much time on their hands-and neither do I, for that matter. This time of mine is fake.

So we can either get this thing back to life within a certain period of time, or I'll be forced to shut it down.

It's your choice.

-Bob

I now have more time, because I have DSL at home, but there isn't much point in playing if no one else is around so, unless a Rebel or two comes back

I'll take over emainac's fleets temporarily if it comes down to that.

You have my permission. I'll give you both four more days-'til Halloween-to get things going. But I doubt there will be much luck.

-Bob

Very well, sir. I shall see what I can do.

I'll try to keep from finishing the story.

Mark me down as pirate.

Bah, there needs to be a delete post option. ^_^

This post has been edited by Verden Leafglow : 04 November 2005 - 10:22 PM