Boozerama Bar: The Deadly Entropy

duke_juker, on Jan 14 2005, 06:31 PM, said:

duke is still board. He decides to find some action. He throws some acid on the bartender who disinigrates instantly. Then, he steals a root beer from a nearby patron.
View Post

Dash decides to practice his Kempo on the new board he sees in the bar. Little does he know, it's actually duke.

Dash drop-kicks the board, and thereby breaks duke in half.

Then he mounts half of the board in a mounter-thingy, and proceeds to go at it Kill Bill style with his fist. By the time he's done, the board is painted a dull red-brown, and Dash's hand is shaped like a blob of red clay.

duke reforms and pulls out a rocket launcher. He launches 10 Dash_Merc seaking rockets at Dash_Merc. Merc combusts on impact and is blown out of the bar and circles the bar 30 times. duke laughs at the new circle record set by Merc.

duke_juker, on Jan 17 2005, 04:18 PM, said:

duke reforms and pulls out a rocket launcher. He launches 10 Dash_Merc seaking rockets at Dash_Merc. Merc combusts on impact and is blown out of the bar and circles the bar 30 times. duke laughs at the new circle record set by Merc.
View Post

Dash prefers to be called Dash, please.

Dash whips out his pokeball as soon as he is regenerated, and throws it towards the Seaking before him. Time for a Pokemon battle.

"Go, Bayleef!" screams Dash.

Bayleef appears from the Pokeball, as it bounces and returns to its owner's hand.

Continue to reply to my posts, and I will continue to make fun of your punctuation and spelling. I mean reply to them.

LabRat winces at the sight of corny pokemon battles, and naturally opens fire with his QBCVA (Quad Barrel Concentrated Vodka Array), spraying everyone with an assortment of liquors.

duke gets angry at Dash for making fun of him. "I summon Charzard," says duke. Out of his pokeball comes the flamming beast. He incinerates Bayleaf and Dash. He laughs at their pathetic attempt to have a pokemon battle in an EV bar. He throws the reformed Dash into the acid pit for mentioning pokemon in an EV fourm and for sending out weak level 1 monsters to attack level 200 monsters. Ah ha ha ha. LabRat is put in a straight jacket and throw in the acid pit for no reason.

Mackilroy, seeing all of the wanton violence, decides to put an end to it. He temporarily leaves the bar and hyperjumps towards Sol, and then Palshife, demanding that both governments put an end to the violence in the Boozerama bar. Having collected a fleet of Rebel and Confed Cruisers, he leads them to the bar, and as the fleet arrives in orbit, he issues a proclamation to the pirates, vandals, idiots, and bartenders on the ground.

"This is a warning. Cease and desist in your violent acts, or you will be punished to the fullest extent of the law, i.e. we will bombard the hell out of you. And we won't leave anyone alive. If you wish to keep on living, restrain yourselves."

(This is so people can have fun attacking the fleet, not so it'll actually change anything) 🙂

Oh, and duke, it's spelled Charazard.

EVWeb destroys the fleet then gets a drink.

He then destroys a building.

Posted Image

DE realizes he hasn't been here for a while. DE gets a root beer.

Mackilroy welcomes DE back by throwing him in the acid pit.

Rickton welcomes DE back by torching all the n00bs for him.

duke thanks Mackilroy for spelling Charazard the correct way. duke wasn't sure since he has only been in middle school most of his short life. duke likes all the activity and threats and so boards his Confed Cruiser and starts taking on the fleet by himself. It will take a while since he has cloak, but it will work. The fleet will be destroyed (in a couple million years). duke finishes the fleet fast when a Fusion ball throw by Makilroy hits duke ship. The battle stops. duke reappears and starts chugging on a bottle of illegal home-brewed brandy.

DE recharges, feeds grenades to Mackilroy, thanks Rickton, and gets a root beer.

This post has been edited by Destroyer E : 20 January 2005 - 09:33 PM

Mackilroy regurgitates the grenades into the acid pit. They are liberally covered in spittle. As Destroyer E never specified whether or not he got out of the acid pit, Mackilroy decrees that the grenades land on DE, where they explode and fling spittle everywhere.

You regurgitate spittle? Wow.

Jimbob feels bored, and while listening to third eye blind he rips one of the smelliest farts known to man.

DE decides to remain dead until Jimbob's fart fades away.

Dash decides it's a bit dark in his corner. He wishes he had a Charizard (I'm a Pokemon freak), because he can't see. To figure out why it smells so bad, he decides to light a torch so he can see. All the vodka, spittle, and the gas explode violently (as opposed to peaceful exploding which goes a bit like this:

Rickton, on Jan 21 2005, 07:06 PM, said:

You regurgitate spittle? Wow.
View Post

It's just one of my stranger talents...

Mackilroy watches as everything explodes, burning Rickton, DE, and dash unitl they are crisped beyond recognition.

HUZZAH!!!

DE was already dead, so he really doesn't care. DE gets root beer poured onto his carcuss. DE awaits the leaving of Jimbob's horrible fart.

duke grabs an ORECK and cleans the air. Then, he rushes out to go get some lunch.