xander's Global Thermonuclear War

While I dislike SIB delaying the next actual game with that atrocity called game 22, that is not a reason to vote for him.

It was not an atrocity. I was much more hands-off than in Game 17.

P.S: Now that you've retracted your vote for me, I'm undoing my vote against you.

This post has been edited by SoItBegins : 06 May 2008 - 11:39 AM

All this retraction... tsk tsk. 😛

Vote for SIB (retracted).

@hypochondriac, on May 6 2008, 12:35 PM, said in xander's Global Thermonuclear War:

If you had just mentioned you were kidding or BSing before accusing me, I might have accepted your reasoning and voted for someone else, but since you didn't I'm keeping my vote the same.

A trap doesn't work if people know about it ahead of time.
Manta claims he was trying to make himself an easy target, to draw out those who would take such a bait.
And you did take that bait, Hypo.

EDIT by xander: please do not bold the word (retracted). Just make sure it is there. Thanks.

It's not a bandwagon until at least the third vote. And a bandwagon isn't happening unless the people doing the later votes have no reason to vote for a person other than that they have votes against them, which I don't think is happening in this case either.

Let's not get so worked up over bandwagons anyway. If nobody ever voted the same as anybody else, we'd have nothing but huge multi-ties and nobody would end up getting killed.

I have a differing opinion, To each their own I guess.

Edit: Showing your rage in a vote could be an attempt at reverse psychology. The argument if I really wanted to kill that guy I would night kill and not vote them off is not much of a defense. If Manta is guilty, he could have been hoping other people also disliked soitbegins last game and would vote him off.

As to my quick voting I was awake and it looked suspicious so I acted rather then wait.

This post has been edited by Hypochondriac : 06 May 2008 - 12:15 PM

Damn I wish I'd seen this sooner.

To quote lemonyscapegoat quite nicely:

My vote it has three corners
Three corners has my vote
And had it not three corners
It would not be my vote

JacaByte{retracted!!!} I want to get him out in the first round again! That way I can feel his scorn for the rest of the game :laugh: Plus he is obviously a traitor. Just look at his errr sig?

This post has been edited by EKHawkman : 06 May 2008 - 09:22 PM

EKHawkman because he apparently believes that I'm a terrorist because of something that I put in my signature. Is that a logical way to eliminate council members? I don't think so, so I'm going to put a stop to it.

I vote
Retracted(was Darth_Vader) for voting for me in the last round.

Edit: This vote will be retracted if something better comes up.

This post has been edited by LNSU : 07 May 2008 - 12:47 PM

Jaca is being sneaky again by saying things like "I'm not a terrorist" and "You got the wrong guy"
We all know he is one though. He thought he could trick us but NO I will have none of this tricking stuff.

SoItBegins , because I find him annoying and we need to begin discovering who the terrorists are.

LNSU in self defense.

I'm voting for EKHawkman in pre-emptive self-defense.

Gutless's vote puts EKHawkman ahead of everybody else by one vote.

I think I'm going to tie things so we don't have people being voted off by only two votes.
And if I'm going to cast a tie vote, it may as well be for Hypochondriac, as his name has come under my scrutiny before.

Votes By Player:
darth_vader - LNSU
EKHawkman - JacaByte
Eugene Chin - Hypochondriac
GutlessWonder - EKHawkman
Hypochondriac - Manta
JacaByte - EKHawkman
jrsh92 -
kickme -
LNSU - darth_vader
Mackilroy - SoItBegins
Manta - Hypochondriac
mrxak - Templar98921
prophile -
SoItBegins -
Templar98921 -

Votes By Number:
EKHawkman (2)
Hypochondriac (2)

darth_vader (1)
Hypochondriac (1)
JacaByte (1)
LNSU (1)
Manta (1)
SoItBegins (1)
Templar98921 (1)

Hmm, the tie is not very decisive, is it? It looks like pretty much every player in the game has a vote on their head. Hypochondriac even has a twin with a vote on its head.

This post has been edited by JacaByte : 06 May 2008 - 07:29 PM

Gutless has first strike capabilities! The Nautilus is at your shores! Prepare for a nuclear winter! But you're right Gutless, I was gonna target you next. Then LNSU. Unless of course it can be proven yall are not the terrorists. darth_vader would be the last person. I won't go through all them unless you want me to. mrxak wouldn't be too far behind.

@jacabyte, on May 6 2008, 08:28 PM, said in xander's Global Thermonuclear War:

Hmm, the tie is not very decisive, is it? It looks like pretty much every player in the game has a vote on their head. Hypochondriac even has a twin with a vote on its head.

You could also mention SoItBegins and Templar98921. They each have a single vote against them, and if they don't cast a vote by round end, they'll have a second vote slaked against them by darwinian.

This would end the round with a Four-Way Tie. I illustrate this so as to elicit those among us who have not yet voted to action.

jrsh92, kickme and prophile have neither voted, nor been voted against.

This post has been edited by Eugene Chin : 06 May 2008 - 07:41 PM

I don't want to end this with a four way tie. Jaca? If I change my vote will you also change? I will vote Hypochondriac It ends the tie with me and I can sense he is evil. Beware! His countries satellites are ready to target you and launch the deadly atomic weapons! Remember kids when the atomic flash comes DUCK and COVER like Ted the Turtle.

EDIT: EKHawkman did not retract his last vote, thus this vote does not count.

So when does this round end? I don't want to die so changing vote to ekhawkman and the bad guys are supposed to be terrorists not a rogue country. Your sense needs fixing. Edited for spelling
and bolding

EDIT: Retract your first vote before casting a new vote, please. --xander

This post has been edited by Hypochondriac : 06 May 2008 - 09:27 PM