GTW Game 11

I seem to remember making a post pointing out the "Greetings Humans!" and other things that might label mrxak as an alien, but it disappeared.

Maybe I was reading too much into it. I'd just read Lovecraft's The Other Gods online, so I was in a mood to see powerful, dangerous forces lurking in every shadow. The last words of Barzai the Wise put me in that sort of mood.

Also, playing as a blind dictator stroked my paranoia, especially when I kept seeing my own name coming back as a suggested night kill.

Sounds like you had a better version of my "Rogue", xak. So wrong that he got bumped off in the first round.

@eugene-chin, on Nov 6 2007, 01:12 AM, said in GTW Game 11:

I seem to remember making a post pointing out the "Greetings Humans!" and other things that might label mrxak as an alien, but it disappeared.

Maybe I was reading too much into it. I'd just read Lovecraft's The Other Gods online, so I was in a mood to see powerful, dangerous forces lurking in every shadow. The last words of Barzai the Wise put me in that sort of mood.

Also, playing as a blind dictator stroked my paranoia, especially when I kept seeing my own name coming back as a suggested night kill.

Yeah, I was worried that after sending a message to Mackilroy from you with stuff about Lovecraft, your post might make him realize who the other cell leader was, so I snipped the post and deleted it.

"Greetings human!" is just something I say to people. I did not even know it was related to Lovecraft's stories.

I'd figured out Chin was the other dictator rather early on, and it was only confirmed when he kept shooting down my suggesting him to be assassinated during the night. Still, it was hard being unable to coordinate strategy most of the time.

I like ending three the most 🙂

I think ending three was what mrxak wanted. However, in none of the endings do the innocents win! Not cool.

Yeah, sorry about that, I messed up my copy-pasting. All the endings should be there now, no duplicates.

My brother, my own dear brother, turned to the Dark Side....

HOW COULD YOU?! YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE!!

@james-chin, on Nov 7 2007, 04:29 AM, said in GTW Game 11:

My brother, my own dear brother, turned to the Dark Side....

HOW COULD YOU?! YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE!!

Come sign up for game 12 and join him 🙂

I could have sworn it was darth_vader. He was just acting evil.

It's the deep voice and heavy breathing.