Global Thermonuclear War

sigh

@eugene-chin, on Oct 17 2007, 03:31 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War:

Mackilroy's impersonation of mrxak has me curious.

I was bored and wanted to see if anyone noticed. If you haven't, I'm back to me now.

Now who to vote for...

@1eevee1, on Oct 17 2007, 03:56 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War:

...then I'll admit that I'm guilty.

Good enough for me. 1Eevee1

This post has been edited by GutlessWonder : 17 October 2007 - 06:58 PM

@1eevee1, on Oct 17 2007, 04:56 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War:

If bandwagoning made you a terrorist, then I'll admit that I'm guilty.

GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY

Hey, he said it not me.

Eugene Chin is evil. I know it.

@nfreader, on Oct 18 2007, 01:00 AM, said in Global Thermonuclear War:

GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY

Hey, he said it not me.

Eugene Chin is evil. I know it.

This has as much substance as labeling mrxak's voice-in-the-wilderness-vote against you "Bandwagoning."

New Vote: nfreader.

I was pretty sure I would get eliminated this round. I've never been offed in the first round before, so I wasn't looking forward to it. I'm using this last post to say that I think Eugene Chin is dangerous. Not necessarily a dictator, but certainly dangerous. If he's innocent, you want to listen to him, if he's a dictator, you're all screwed. I can't say much more from beyond the grave other than good luck to the innocents and finish it up quick because I want to play again. 😛

I cast my vote for nfreader , because there's been like, one game where he's been innocent.

And he always seems to act like the way he's acting now when he's a terrorist.

And I would have voted for you regardless if Eugene had voted or you or not.

A message appears on screen, informing the arguing group that in thirty minutes there will be a team in to remove the corpses. And that in two hours approximately, a decision has to be reached.

Voting for me would be a very grave mistake on your collective parts.

Silence again ensues as a countdown timer reaches zero. Only four votes are in, and unfortunately for nfreader , two are for him.

Mackilroy looks at kickme, and kickme nods, resigned to be the executioner. nfreader pleads for his life, but his shouts fall on deaf ears - kickme takes out a submachinegun which was sneakily hidden in his inside jacket pocket and turns nfreader into a leaky piece of meat.

Evil Dictator or Dictators, please PM me your votes.

/me haunts the security council.

"Wooooooo... WOOOOOOOOOOO!"

smacks mrxak's ghost with a fist-nuke thing that can affect ghosts

Daresay I'll end up as a ghost soon enough, so I'll get some practice in.

haunts prophile

I'm voting for prophile. I think he knows more than he's letting on, and he's in far too much control of this game. We also haven't heard anything from darth_vader in a while. Very suspicious lurker behavior. He didn't even vote in the last round.

Indeed, that is highly suspicious behavior. Plus he doesn't tell us if we got a terrorist or not. Hmmm...

And in other news, Camino users, new update. 1.5.2.

Unfortunately, mrxak... I must vote for you since you voted for prophile who'll probably vote for me who will vote for you who will vote for him who will vote for me who will vote for you who will vote for him who will vote for me who will vote for you who will vote for him who will vote for you who will vote for me who...

CLEAR?

Can we get some Ghostbusters up here in the council chambers?

Or, wait. I'm playing Japan, what do they use? Miko?

(Well, had to wait a long time for ED or EDs :/)

Eugene Chin blinks, and looks down at his body. It's on the floor, bleeding. YOU'RE DEAD, explains Death. "Hang on," queries Eugene Chin, "what are you doing here?"

SORRY, MUST HAVE TAKEN A WRONG TURN ON THE WAY TO ANKH MORPORK. MUST DASH, BYE.

As the spirit of Eugene Chin fades into nothing, the assembled group discover the reason he is not responding is that he seems to have been poisioned - an injection of risin into the back of the neck.

GutlessWonder receives an SMS from MI5 that nuclear armageddon is falling on Japan, and the argument once again continues.

You stupid pricks. 😧

1Eevee1 , I just don't trust you. If this is to be a game of attrition, I need to keep the unpredictable element as small as possible, and you leave nothing in your wake but chaos.

Current voting trends:

Round 1
1Eevee1 - China
Anon - Canada
Eugene Chin - Japan
darth_vader - India
GutlessWonder - United Kingdom
kickme - Germany
Mackilroy - USA
mrxak - Russia
nfreader - France

mrxak - nfreader
darth_vader - mrxak
Mackilroy - mrxak
nfreader - mrxak
1Eevee1 - mrxak
GutlessWonder - Anon
Anon - Mackilroy
kickme - GutlessWonder
mrxak - GutlessWonder
1Eevee1 - GutlessWonder
GutlessWonder - mrxak
mrxak - Eugene Chin

Final votes:
darth_vader - mrxak
Mackilroy - mrxak
nfreader - mrxak
Anon - Mackilroy
kickme - GutlessWonder
1Eevee1 - GutlessWonder
GutlessWonder - mrxak
mrxak - Eugene Chin
Eugene Chin - No vote

Round 2
1Eevee1 - China
Anon - Canada
Eugene Chin - Japan
darth_vader - India - Nuked
kickme - Germany
Mackilroy - USA
mrxak - Russia - Lynched
nfreader - France

Eugene Chin - 1Eevee1
GutlessWonder - 1Eevee1
nfreader - Eugene Chin
Eugene Chin - nfreader
1Eevee1 - nfreader

Final votes:
1Eevee1 - nfreader
Anon - No Vote
Eugene Chin - nfreader
GutlessWonder - 1Eevee1
kickme - No vote
Mackilroy - No vote
nfreader - Eugene Chin

Round 3
1Eevee1 - China
Anon - Canada
Eugene Chin - Japan - Nuked
darth_vader - India - Nuked
kickme - Germany
Mackilroy - USA
mrxak - Russia - Lynched
nfreader - France - Lynched

Either of the nukings could've been in retaliation for killing a dictator, so there may only be one left. As round 2 was rather short, with three people not voting, it is less likely that a dictator would've shown themselves.

At the moment, I am voting for Anon , as his vote is based on a lack of trust in and control over 1Eevee1. If he must have control over someone, it sounds like someone who would like total control over the planet.

My strategy for blind games are attrition based, unless, like the previous game, I am able to make determinations that have a mathematical advantage to my ability to win. As an innocent, my ultimate goal is to choose two people who I deem to be also innocent and try to ensure mine and their survival until the end of the game. 1Eevee1 does not fit into that category, and I find his presence disruptive to my ability to determine likely suspects of terrorism.