Global Thermonuclear War

To the tune of "She'll be coming round the mountain", it's the hit new song in China, "Bandwagen'll be coming round the mountain (for your votes)"

"Bandwagen'll be coming round the mountain when it comes. Oh, it'll be coming round the mountain when it comes. Oh, it's coming round the mountain, coming round the comtain, coming round the mountain for your votes."

"And what'll happen when the bandwageen gets your votes?"

mrxak.

And that song will come back and haunt me.

Not being one to just jump on someone, I'm quite reluctant to vote for either mrxak or nfreader...

So, as it is, Retracted Anon and Canada should be around a little more here.

This post has been edited by GutlessWonder : 17 October 2007 - 08:21 AM

@nfreader, on Oct 16 2007, 08:01 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War:

mrxak is a bandwagoning scumbag.

mrxak is the only one who voted against you.

@eugene-chin, on Oct 16 2007, 06:38 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War:

mrxak is the only one who voted against you.

And furthermore, you're joining a bandwagon against him. When I voted for him at the start of the round, I did not intend for this. On the other hand, we can't really start accusing until some people have been eliminated.

Well, I'm quite innocent. I don't know if prophile is going to be telling ya'll who's guilty when they die, but you'll find out eventually I'm innocent. Maybe after you kill me, you'll avenge my death and kill somebody evil, eh?

You'll probably regret not having my special role in this game later on, oh well.

mrxak : you were practically bragging about how you were going to be evil next round. This is next round. Once we nuke you again we'll be one dictator down.

I was hoping. But as the philosopher Jager once said, you can't always get what you want.

@gutlesswonder, on Oct 16 2007, 05:36 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War:

Not being one to just jump on someone, I'm quite reluctant to vote for either mrxak or nfreader...

So, as it is, Anon and Canada should be around a little more here.

Anon and Canada are at work and school a lot this week.

But,

Mackilroy , why are you mrxak?

Just running an experiment, Anon. I'll be back to normal sometime tomorrow.

Both Gutless and Anon seem to be lurking very well this round. (I think I missed some others as well?)

Yeah, I'm going to change my vote to

Spoiler

GutlessWonder

. Lurkers must die.

In Communist China, we vote for GutlessWonder.

NOBODY CAN LURK! Nobody! Except those who bribe us!

That and the whole mrxakX2 thing confuses me.

In my defense, I'm changing my vote mrxak. I've been around more than others, but this sudden surge of votes against me I will counter in the best way that I can, by voting to ensure someone else dies.

Anyone know when the round is due to end?

I've been wondering that for a couple days now.

And Eugene Chin is the only one who hasn't voted.

(Maybe trying to stay hidden?)

This post has been edited by kickme : 17 October 2007 - 01:39 PM

it, I'm voting for Eugene Chin then. He's usually at least a little active, and he's due for being a terrorist.

mrxak blinks. Everybody else in the room gives him a silent stare, with one thing in mind.

There is an uncomfortable silence for about a minute.

"Ah, to hell with you all," mrxak says, before pulling out a pistol and shooting himself through the head. "I guess we'll get on with nuking his country then," says Mackilroy after a much shorter pause, and whips out a PDA into which he types a launch code. About five minutes later, Russia is subjected to a massive nuclear holocaust. About 130,000,000 people are killed.

"Job well done, eh," says GutlessWonder to darth_vader. There is no response. Closer investigation reveals the reason for this: darth_vader is in fact dead. "There must have been another gunshot in all that confusion," concludes Eugene Chin with a grimace. "I guess we'd better get back to voting."

As heated discussion once again sparks up, a siren goes off virtually unnoticed, as red dots appear on the map around India.

This post has been edited by prophile : 17 October 2007 - 03:27 PM

mrxak has been wishy-washy with his vote everytime kickme speaks up.

Mackilroy went off against mrxak, but after darth_vader.

nfreader

Mackilroy's impersonation of mrxak has me curious.

1Eevee1 has been doing nothing but jumping from one bandwagon to another; first against mrxak, then against GutlessWonder.

Vote: 1Eevee1. Retracted.

(Edit) M-----f-ckit. Just missed the deadline. Was typing this up when prophile posed.

(Edit) Screw it. Round 2 starts right Here: 1Eevee1. Retracted Again.

This post has been edited by Eugene Chin : 17 October 2007 - 09:09 PM

If bandwagoning made you a terrorist, then I'll admit that I'm guilty. But Eugene, you yourself should know that in the first round, we have less intelligence then that guy in Australia who tried to patent the wheel.

So, mr Eugene, APART from myself bandwagoning, due to the aforementioned lack of intelligence, what proof do you have of myself "being a terrorist."?