Need help with Sketch Fighter's Editor

I need help with Sketch Fighter's Editor

I need help with Sketch Fighter's Editor. On the career, when you go to a new area, it will turn you around even if you go into it backwards. Is there a way to do that on costom levels? Thanks

(I con't post any pictures because 100k is too little.)

Topic moved from Just Chat.

QUOTE (dsnow @ Jun 20 2009, 09:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I need help with Sketch Fighter's Editor. On the career, when you go to a new area, it will turn you around even if you go into it backwards. Is there a way to do that on costom levels? Thanks

(I con't post any pictures because 100k is too little.)

Do you mean when you switch areas? As in, from the Wasteland to the volcano? If that is what you are asking, no, you can't do that. Sorry!

Welcome to the boards, I hope you enjoy your stay here, and stay long. it's always nice to get more people here.
As Klublex said, you can not do this in custom levels.

-K
There is a longer explanation, but it is long and complicated, involving bug fixes and prior versions of SKF4KA.

This post has been edited by Kasofa1 : 20 June 2009 - 05:24 PM

QUOTE (Kasofa1 @ Jun 20 2009, 06:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Welcome to the boards, I hope you enjoy your stay here, and stay long. it's always nice to get more people here.
As Klublex said, you can not do this in custom levels.

-K
There is a longer explanation, but it is long and complicated, involving bug fixes and prior versions of SKF4KA.

Very true Kasofa, except my name isn't Klublex 😉

This post has been edited by Odie : 20 June 2009 - 07:14 PM

How'd you do that? I could have sworn Klubs posted there.
O_o Strange. Sorry Odie!

-K

No problem 😛

QUOTE (Kasofa1 @ Jun 21 2009, 07:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How'd you do that? I could have sworn Klubs posted there.
O_o Strange. Sorry Odie!

-K

:laugh:
Welcome to the boards, dsnow!

Klublex

Maybe I'll just follow up here:

Is it true that I can only have one Boss per Editor-level? And an additional one Mini Boss? I tried a bit with renaming Boss into Boss 2 and so on, but it doesn't work...

Thanks!

😮 Gasp A new sketcher! Amazing! :laugh:

As far as I know, you can have as many bosses as there are numbers. However, I am a novice sketcher and could very well be wrong.

QUOTE (darthkev @ Feb 22 2010, 11:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

😮 Gasp A new sketcher! Amazing! :laugh:

yep, let's see how long it lasts 😉

QUOTE (darthkev @ Feb 22 2010, 11:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

As far as I know, you can have as many bosses as there are numbers. However, I am a novice sketcher and could very well be wrong.

That sounds somewhat reassuring, but I haven't found out what does the trick ...

Thanks!

QUOTE (criens @ Feb 22 2010, 04:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Is it true that I can only have one Boss per Editor-level? And an additional one Mini Boss?

QUOTE (darthkev @ Feb 22 2010, 03:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It seems darthkev is right, 'cause I see that Klublex had mentioned something about it in this post:
http://www.ambrosiasw.com/forums/index.php...t&p=1979115

Though I believe the health-bar will only work for the first boss. That's discussed in this thread:
http://www.ambrosiasw.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=125345

Good luck. 🙂 Hope you stick around.

This post has been edited by Lamkin : 22 February 2010 - 10:55 PM

You can only place four boss doors in one level, and 4(?) mini boss doors. As long as you don't mind having no health bar and the same boss chamber, it theoretically works. Ooh, awesome idea.

-K