Where is everyone?

Does anyone do MP games anymore?

Why is it that the multiplayer is totally empty whenever I go there?

That's due to the SketchFighter players who are prefering their custom levels. 🙂

I've been playing a couple of those, and they're quite hard.

Perhaps if you're having a hard time, you should start a topic saying when you're going to be on and having people post times that they're in the multiplayer?

Mackilroy said:

Perhaps if you're having a hard time, you should start a topic saying when you're going to be on and having people post times that they're in the multiplayer?

Good idea.
I might try that

An Idea 2: Make a topic with text files attached to the replys that say when you're on MP.:)

This post has been edited by Sidepipe : 03 February 2008 - 07:35 AM

@mackilroy, on Feb 3 2008, 08:50 AM, said in Where is everyone?:

I've been playing a couple of those, and they're quite hard.

Yeah, they are quite difficult, but most of the people who made custom maps were quite experienced. Someone should make a few simple maps for average skill players.

@silverwind, on Feb 5 2008, 01:08 PM, said in Where is everyone?:

Yeah, they are quite difficult, but most of the people who made custom maps were quite experienced. Someone should make a few simple maps for average skill players.

I can. <_<
Lessee...
Sidepipe's Average Maps Nahhh......

Many people also work on making very large maps, like Cathedral of Chaos. These are excellent maps, but they take a lot of time to make, and as Mackilroy pointed out, they are usually oriented towards more skilled players. That might explain the empty multiplayer lobby: everyone is busy writing maps! :laugh:

@flurrie, on Mar 9 2008, 02:41 AM, said in Where is everyone?:

Many people also work on making very large maps, like Cathedral of Chaos. These are excellent maps, but they take a lot of time to make, and as Mackilroy pointed out, they are usually oriented towards more skilled players. That might explain the empty multiplayer lobby: everyone is busy writing maps! :laugh:

Yeah, that's one big map.

Thanks! 😄 Have you won it?

Once. Just once. But the start has a lot of slowing down because of it's great detail.

Two morer days til Helenski, huh?

Yup, today's my last day at home. Then Helsinki abound! Supporting my country in the European Youth Bowling Champianships! ^_^

Yeah, the end of Cathedral is slow as well, when you have to go into all the mini zones in the Space and Time alteration zone. The mini forest zone is particularly slow.

I hope you win.

OK, back to the topic. It's pretty hard for me cause my time zone is GMT+1 Hour.