Three walls of ice

.. almost beginning to cry.

'lo everyone.

Bought the game a couple of days ago, and have had great fun with it so far - good job! 😄

However, I can't get through the final wall in the end game level, I need one star.. A star that is hiding behind three walls of ice in the south-eastern parts of the Ice Caves - give me a hint how to get through, please, just.. Something.. <_<

Take a look at the signs around the three walls.

This post has been edited by Modesty Blaise : 04 December 2006 - 05:17 PM

It's one of the most clever puzzles, so we're going to leave you with that hint for now. Feel free to ask again tomorrow if you still don't succeed.

Are you just talking about the runway-lights snowflakes? Nothing works... I don't get it.

@rawzer, on Dec 5 2006, 01:41 AM, said in Three walls of ice:

Are you just talking about the runway-lights snowflakes? Nothing works... I don't get it.

Are the snowflakes by the walls of ice different in appearance from all the other snowflakes you see around in the level? (That's another small hint.)

This post has been edited by simX : 05 December 2006 - 05:39 AM

Didn't really get the last hint, but I figured it out.. It was as i suspected, but took some time to confirm - thanks for not helping too much, was a bit more rewarding this way. 😛

The snowflakes still have no meaning for me. I searched high and low in the ice caves, haven't found anything helpful. Is this solvable without leaving the ice caves, with all the upgrades I can get up to this point? Does it have anything to do with that secret area with invisible walls? I haven't seen any other glowing snowflake symbols anywhere... that clue isn't helping me at all. 😞

@rawzer, on Dec 5 2006, 06:27 PM, said in Three walls of ice:

(...)I haven't seen any other glowing snowflake symbols anywhere...(...)

Are you sure of that?

Same thing happened to me at first...

You have a gun that can shoot waves through items... enemies, doors, and even walls.. I'm sure that baby can reach out and touch some elusive switches

Well, I never realized there were switches that didn't remotely resemble switches...

(Yes, I found them. Thanks for the encouragement.)