The Officer's Club Bar #7

DE pulls in with his heavy crusior.

How's the root beer here?

Top notch, and it's configured for 37 different species. Comes in a large variety of added flavors, or just good ol' fashioned earth stuff. What's your preference?

I'll take the ole' earth goodness, please.

Root Beer?!
What kind of roots are used to make that then? 😉

Tannot roots, mainly.

OOC: Free drink for anyone who caught the reference.

Taeskor Cicion, on Feb 11 2005, 06:20 AM, said:

Tannot roots, mainly.
OOC: Free drink for anyone who caught the reference.
View Post

Farscape??

But i'ld rather take GreenyRootyBeeryŽŠ™

Mack orders a GreenyBlueÅ 

Farscape is correct!

Fixes Skyfox a GreenyRootyBeeryŽŠ™

And one GreenyBlueŠ™ coming up!

Taeskor Cicion, on Feb 21 2005, 09:01 PM, said:

Farscape is correct!
Fixes Skyfox a GreenyRootyBeeryŽŠ™
And one GreenyBlueŠ™ coming up!
View Post

waits till he gets his drink before pulling the magic GOOGLE ball he had been using, out from under the table. "Ask me anything, anything you want to know. BWHAHAHA..."
is cut short by the vending machine comming alive with a horrible whirring noise... sucking the GreenyRootyBeeryŽŠ™ right out of skyfox's hand. Everything goes quiet, all except A loud slurpping sound comming from the Vending machine.*
"Aw, shoot. So you finaly got around to programming that thing to HATE ME!!!!"

Storms out of the bar in a rage

Comes back in crying and gives everyone still here a hug.

"I forgot, you're the only guys left alive on this side of the galaxy."

"But DAMN are the chicks on the other side of the galaxy HOT!!!"

Shrout1 notices signs of life here... How odd... He had suspected these boards had been dead for a long time...

Throw me a GreenyBlueŠ Isn't that a little before your time Mack? 😛

What's a little before my time?

I don't get it.

drinks his GreenyBlueÅ  and pays the bartender handsomely

Shrout1 drinks his GreenyBlueÅ  and reminisces with Mackilroy about the old days of the Ares O' club... the good 'ol days...

Shrout1, on Mar 14 2002, 05:54 PM, said:

He promplty regenerates Mike, and asks for a Greenyblue (My PopChar extension is off, so I can't do your copyrights, sorry).
View Post

Mike, on Mar 14 2002, 10:22 PM, said:

Thanks Shrout. 😛

GreenyBlueÅ 
There ya go!
View Post

Mack looks upon Shrout in understanding, and buys him another GreenyBlueÅ  to get him to tell Mack more about the old Officer's Clubs.

(I did visit the boards in 2001-2002, but then I left for a very long time and had to start a new account. Back then, I never visited the Ares Web Boards, either)

Here was one of my posts I remember quite fondly:

(reiminisce)

Shrout1, on Dec 21 2001, 04:46 PM, said:

Invisible Shrout1 runs over to Spamo and just straight out gives him a wedgie. Not just any wedgie but a mind bending, time-contunuim tearing, black-hole-creating, parallel universe destroying, quantam physics defying wedgie. Then he's done with it. Uncloaks and walks to bathroom.
View Post

(/reminisce)

DE walks in after a while and notices that no one has posted here in March yet.

I'll have a March flavored root beer.

Mackilroy slides the root beer down to DE and asks Shrout1 to share some more reminisces

*skyfox mutters something about the negative effects of that 5th dimension, (Real Life)

Tests... Work... Homework...

Interesting Avatar btw Mack, what is it from?

I have no idea...I just right-clicked on Grand Admiral Thrawn's picture on StarWars.com and saved it as a jpg...but I've heard rumors it's from a card game. So I guess you can just say it's from Star Wars.

Hm, gettin difficult to find the old place...

... vending machine still works though 😛

It's been about a month since DE last came in here and there have only been 4 other posts. Slow bar.

DE gets a super slow root beer.