The Officer's Club Bar #7

Mackilroy plummets from the sky and lands on the ground in front of the bar. He gets up, and as he is extremely dizzy, looks at the sign and thinks, "Boozerama," he wanders in, orders a GreenyBlue, and collapses in a chair. After drinking his GreenyBlue, he passes out.

The Salrilian wonders what the Boozerama is before researching it in the Salrilian SuperComputer and discovering it is a bar from a paralell universe. The Salrilian looks at Mackilroy with renewed respect.

The Salrilian calls in two Audemedon servants.

/skyfox wanders back in, nodding to the few patrons that have suddenly sprung to life.
He grabs a GreenyRed™ŠŽ, and pours over a set of tech manuals describing interdimensional tachyonic travel.

This post has been edited by Skyfox : 03 December 2004 - 04:26 PM

Mackilroy wakes up, and notices Skyfox is reading several tech manuals on interdimensional tachyonic travel. He looks over Skyfox's shoulder, and says, "So that's how I got here..." He then orders alcohol, notices that nothing in the bar is called alcohol, and promptly orders another GreenyBlue. He then pulls out a shotgun, and throws it to the barkeep.

This post has been edited by Mackilroy : 03 December 2004 - 04:59 PM

The Salrilian demonstrates Matter/Antimatter Thermonucleic Fission Propulsion.

"Start with equal amounts of matter. Convert - using antinucleic gravitons - half the matter to antimatter. Feed very slowly into a Thermonucleic Containment chamber. Open a small regulated fission port at the back. The fission reactions will propel the ship forward at a velocity directly proportional to the density of the graviton stream.

/Skyfox orders an obish ale before continuing his studies.
*pauses
"Barkeep, what propulsion system does this station use to keep it's high level orbit??"
/walks over to vending machine and tries open it with several pounds of antimatter grenades before realizing that the vending machine is invincable, sits back down and waits for the barkeep to come out of the back and respond.

The Salrilian greets skyfox and asks him where the bacon is.

Mackilroy says, "It's over in the left corner behind the neutron bombs."

Mackilroy drinks a GreenyBlue.

Propulsion system? I'm actually not sure exactly what the tech specs for this place are. I can let you down into the engineering level if you want to have a look.

Puts the shotgun that was tossed to him away, below the bar. It joins a large assortment of other weaponry.

This post has been edited by Taeskor Cicion : 11 December 2004 - 09:31 PM

/wanders down to the engineering level, looks at the stuff for a few minutes then comes back up to order a GreenyGreenŽŠ™.

"Here is to the first semester of Galactic Electrical Engineering School completed."

The Salrilian forsees that the next post will be made by a member.

Mackilroy forsees the Salrilian being thrown out of an airlock without a space suit.

grabs the Salrilian and shoves him/her/it/whatever through the nearest airlock bereft of protection.

Edit: sorry, misspelled Salrilian.

This post has been edited by Mackilroy : 17 December 2004 - 03:21 PM

boing
/skyfox pops back through a phaseshift. "Well, now the homeworld is safe from the vaygr. I do wish I could get my hands on a little more of that progenitor goodness." orders a obish ale and toasts the new earth year soon coming up.

Mackilroy also orders an Obish ale, and toasts the successful coming of the new year with /skyfox

LCA drifts into the crowdless bar, pauses by the HagrabuscuitŽ Vending machine to admire new Avitar in the single strangely shiny spot on the otherwise grimy machine.

Moves on to the bar and pinnnngggs the little titanium bell on the counter above the small neat notice which says "Press Once Only For Service If A Member Of Staff Is Not Present"

A skeleton falls off a chair somewhere in the darker recesses of the bar, without spilling it's drink. Slowly it begins to gatherup it's bits and reassemble itself.

... was that bell there before...?

Returns from the recesses of the storeroom at the summons of the bell. Hey there, Anic. Been a while. The place looks like it could use a bit of a dusting.

OOC: I would've posted at least a few times over the last month if I wasn't in intensive rehearsal for a production of west side story that's going up here in a little over a week. Six hours of dance a day plus music and blocking rehearsals will tend to take you out of the internet loop a bit. 🙂

... well the bell does work. And fast service too. Only a few seconds. Time is relative of course, especially in here. It's the temporal eddies...

LCA orders a bag of Salrillian D'Saagro nuts, the moving variety and a cup of GreenycoffeeŽŠ™

West Side Story eh?
With all those legs you ought to be a good dancer :rolleyes:

Lol For my crimes I'm learning Polish!

For your crimes, Anic, you shall be forced to chant in Polish while drinking fifty PanGalactic Gargle Blasters.

" I feel pretty, oh so pretty... "

/skyfox watches the barkeep do his dance, while LCA is trying to speak Polish while drinking PanGalactic Gargle Blasters and GreenycoffeeŽŠ™, not to mention spewing it all over the place.

"Things haven't been this good since Space Race: The Musical"

All what legs? Phyls have two legs, just like humans. You must be remembering back to about two and a half years ago when I was occupying an Aud body. 😄

Starts snapping fingers instinctively and walking around the bar in a semi-threatening way.