Officers Club (Budget) Bar

Gaitori Don't howl, they worble.

------------------
World War 1 was fought with Machine Guns and Cannons.
World War 2 was fought with bombs and missiles.
I don't know what World War 3 will be fought with, but it will be so terrible that
World War 4 will be fought with stone clubs.

Steven Hawkings,
-A Brief History of Time

well thanks to the four dead audomen who brought alot of money with them, i was able to repair the damages, fix the kariokee machine, and add a new page building to my bar. πŸ™‚

Oh yea, and anymore bar fights will result in talking to my little friends.....
##5 eleejetions come out from behind the bar

And those high tech camera's are there for a reason that only i know.

------------------
ramble on..

Originally posted by Jimmy Page 1:
**heh

so has anybody tried going into the Gameranger building down the street yet? I tryed going in as usual, but they banned me from the building for six days. i tried asking them why they banned me and they said they didn't even know why or how i got banned! Has this happened to anybody in the ares community yet?

Sorry if this is a little late but that happened to me on the same day! I sent an e-mail about it. They said the builing crashed down or somthing.

------------------
The Lord Admiral,
Dastal Hellfire

"Surrender?! I have not yet begun to fight!"
-Jon Paul Jones

Dastal walks in
Hey ya'll I played this great game while 'go. It was me, the Salars, vs. some Auds. So i got this huge force, right, he sends like 5 cruisers. I promtly bring like 2 cruisers, 2 HVD's, a ton of Gunships, couple o' cruisers. He says it's a scout force. I start laughin. He tells me to laugh at his full force. He then atacks. His force is bigger 'n mine. I manuver and kick his rear. Then I stat laughin'. It was great. I laughed at his silence.
Toses down a drink

------------------
The Lord Admiral,
Dastal Hellfire

"Surrender?! I have not yet begun to fight!"
-Jon Paul Jones

ok what do you want to drink (for free) admiral?

**Jimmy Page looks away and asks the bar which story is better admirals or the one about the flak drone?

------------------
ramble on..

Xwarp walk's in
Gaitori fleet vs. Sal fleet who won? (me(Gaitori)) πŸ†’ πŸ™‚ πŸ†’

------------------

The Warps.

(This message has been edited by Xwarp (edited 06-14-2000).)

lol-were you playing a toddler?
or maybe a dog? πŸ™‚

------------------
ramble on..

EWWWWWW!!!!!
Oh wait, he was playing them at ares heh heh :redface:
never mind...

nasty....
hey when's hera comin out, anybody know?
because ares needs somethin to keep it afloat... :frown:

------------------
ramble on..

Hera will come out with the next update of Ares, sit tight. Unless you are itching to make a plugin, don't expect anything good to come out within a few weeks of it's release.

PS, andone here know what the formula is for a planet/spacedock graphic in EV? I need it for my plugin, and the formula guide doesn't mentio anything.

------------------
"...Cotton Mouse... to say that the plug is royally messed up is an understatement. I'm taking a look at it with Plug Checker, and some of these errors I have just never seen before..."-Obormot, debugger

ERA for EV:
www.geocities.com/rhysmctharin/erahome.html

(still in alpha stages)

hmmmm don't know that formula......... :frown:

------------------
ramble on..

*Runs over to the docking pad, gets in the UNS Rouge, and flies out and fries Lothe Lan's escape pod. πŸ˜‰ The credits that Lothe Lan had managed to take with him float into space, and Mag opens the cargo door and scoops 'em in. πŸ˜„ *

Alright! I finally have enough money to get this thing in a condition to be able to decently land/dock now!... Oops... Hmmmm... Well, I seem to have gotten myself into an interesting situation...

------------------
"I can ail what cures you."

hey yo, i'm coming back into my bar for a day or two.

Free drinks to anyone who comes in!

gotta clean out these rusty old taps....

so is hera what everyone thought it would be or not?
is everyone still here?
is sundered angel still here?
tell me what's happenin people..

------------------
ramble on..

Steps up to the bar "Kolarian Jolt, no ice. Ya know, I think you could use some more customers, CicionΒ’s bar has plenty, and his bar is a space station. I was looking at your buildings structure, and it looks like if you wanted to launch this thing you could turn it into a nice station without having to spend a lot of credits. I have a friend who could get you the parts, what do ya say?

(This message has been edited by Bob (edited 08-04-2000).)

i'll sell it to you if ya want..ya just gotta take good care of this place:-)

------------------
ramble on..

Wassup?

------------------
You shalt not defeat me for I am the Master Mage.

Ah can pile anought C19 under this thing to launch it into orbit..... one atom at a time.....

------------------
Oh, I'm not saying those Alduran ships are bad. In fact, they make excellent minesweepers. Once.

-Orion Axis General Marxx
StarLance

Buys bar
"Free drinks for the next ten posters" DF announces

------------------
How strange... To have gone so far and to want so little.

looks at the free drink DF gave him. Abruptly the drink flies into space. Avatara turns to slug.

I hate that C-19!!!!

------------------

zero-gees in from that cicoines bar* uhh can i have a umm uhh never mind dont give me anything feelings hurt cuase noone ever talks with him suddenly an idea pops into his head walks over to the karioke machine "hello everybody, im going to sing "Glory To The Empire"starts singing

------------------
I'm the scourge of the
New Republic, care to
join me?