Officers Club (Budget) Bar

Little does DeathVal know that DF is an old republic jedi that hadn't been destroyed. DF ignites lightsaber and cuts him down

------------------
How strange... To have gone so far and to want so little.

Little did DF know that what he cut down was a clone of DeathVal.

------------------
I'm the scourge of the
New Republic, care to
join me?

Uses force to trap real DeathVal
walks out laughing as DV is struggling to get loose

------------------
How strange... To have gone so far and to want so little.

(url="http://"http://www.adcritic.com/content/fake-movie-star-wars-episode-2.html")http://www.adcritic....-episode-2.html(/url)

little does DF know is that DV had multiple clones and immedaitly after gets cuaught in a stun net and transported to an old jedi prison ship and sent off on a crash course with the MAW(its a place near kessel, it ahs hundreds of blackholes).

------------------
I'm the scourge of the
New Republic, care to
join me?

walks in after months of vacation

wow my bar looks like it's not doin that good...:-( oh well

I barely bartend here so i'm sellin it for 20 bucks
any takers?

hmmm...maybe 20 is too high....

------------------
ramble on..

I'll give you this pretty rock for it.....

------------------
Good laws are produced by extremely bad manners.
-Alduran Pirate Captain Macrobius
StarLance

Yes! A brand new rock. That's what i've always wanted!

------------------
ramble on..

Nice drinks.... wait a second, this isn't a Devil's breath it's a devil's(url="http://"http://smilecwm.tripod.com/cwm2/puke.gif")....(/url)

------------------
Good laws are produced by extremely bad manners.
-Alduran Pirate Captain Macrobius
StarLance

reopens the newly cleaned bar...with no cockroaches or any vermin...having bought it for such a bargain price from Jimmy Page 1, stocked with mainly...ok...ok... only Pangalactic Gargleblasters, at 50% the price Cicion charges it
Piemur1 stands at the front of the bar
"Pangalactic Gargleblasters at 50% the price Cicion charges for it! Come and get it! Absolutely PURE! Extra! Extra! Read all about it!...err... where did that come from?...I mean...Come and drink it!! Exported! Sorta... _ EXOTIC DANCING!_ "

------------------
Umm, is Iced Tea supposed to glow like that? Last day of school near locker #173

(This message has been edited by Piemur1 (edited 12-07-2000).)

flies in'
PANGALATICGARGLEBASLTERS!!!!!!!!!! GIVE ME GIVE ME GIVE ME!!!!!!
drinks one
gets sent to the institutoin for people who have jsut drank a pangalaticgargleblaster

------------------
insert famous line from either StarWars, Myth 2, Marathon Trilogy, Ares, StarCraft, Ultima Online, or from Ender's Quartet here

Piemur1's bar is going very successfully...
A giant spider suddenly looms behind him and the customers' jaws drop...their glasses are empty, so Piemur1 refills them. They drink it very quickly and in a couple of moments, their eyes only register what the norm is in the bar
A bunch of bats whizz by the spider's head causing it to rear up in surprise and whack the ceiling panes where a colonly of rats were living. The rats fall down on the spider and cause it to spit nets of webbing around and catches some of the bats...the ensuing battle between the bats, rats, and the giant spider soon cause pandemonium in that section of the room...a rat clinging to a bat fall out from the ceiling in a different part of the bar crash into a table scaring the people sitting there and accidentally activating the universal translater laying on it...the whole bar suddenly hears an aurgument
"You're momma was a wingless bat!"
"Ya? well, your momma's tail was as naked as the day you were born! no wait, you dont even have a tail...HA HA HA!"
"So? You cant hear the way I do!"
"You cant nibble like I do!"
"You cant FLY like I do!"
"Yes I can!"
"Prove it!"
The rat squeezes the bat's neck and the bat, trying to get away, flaps a couple of feet in the air...with the rat still hanging on
"See?"
"<gasp>...well...that doesn't...prove...any.....thing.....<dies>"
They fall onto the table again, knocking it like a see-saw flinging a glass of Pangalactic Gargleblaster at the spider still fighting for its life...and knocks it on the side of the head...the spider, knocked out, starts spraying webbing in all directions and covers everything around it in a thick layer of silk...everything caught underneath it starts suffocating and dies...this happens in a part of the bar where every sapient species are already long gone, and the spider now resembles a large sabaac table...the room soon becomes a popular place, even with the occasional crunching of something underfoot...

------------------
Umm, is Iced Tea supposed to glow like that? Last day of school near locker #173

returns to his empty, deserted bar now that all the fun has been taken out of it
"nobody likes the robot, eh? what other dances can i do?"
ponders...
jumps up out of the bath, figuratively speaking
"Eureka! i've got it!"
goes to the holo-library and gets some tapes on dancing lessons
inserts into holo-projector
" Now, pleate, 1, 2, 3, and twirl! keep on those toes... <click>"
"...oops...wrong tape..."
" Everybody! (Yeaah!) Rock your body! (Yeaah!) Everybody! Rock your body right! Backstreets Back! Alri... <click>"
"...nope..."
" yodol-ee-yodol-ee-yodol-ee-doh-hee... <click>"
"...eck..."
" < heavy rock bank plays><click>"
"...not that either..."
" < music plays that was in Cicion's bar>"
"...here we go! how do they do that?..."
" now, you just let yourself go with the music... "
"...let myself go..."

------------------
Your Horoscope for Today (Wierd Al):
Leo
Now is not a good time to photocopy your butt and staple it to your boss's face oh no!
Eat a bucket of Tuna-flavored pudding and wash it down with a gallon of strawberry Quik.

(This message has been edited by Piemur1 (edited 12-12-2000).)

Suddenly, the door opens and Captain Carnotaur, the feared Salrilian mercenary from another galaxy, walks in and orders some Kaldkian Tea.

"Don't have it," the bartender replies.

"Uhhh, Makindo Fly Pudding?" Carnotaur asks.

"Nope."

"Gadgadgagadgagdgaggagdgadggad Soup?"

"No way."

"Daedlsdk Milk?"

"Nadda."

"Vava Tea Macironi?"

"I wouldn't carry that if I lived in your galaxy."

"Aaaccckk! Umm, uhhh, Badbbad Soda?"

"As I've said many times before, no."

Carnotaur, frustrated with the bartender that he knows nothing of Carnotaur's home galaxy, then gets an idea. "Root beer?"

"Now your talking."

Carnotaur gulps down three glasses of Root Beer at one time and then caughs ferociously. "Uggghhh... Root.. cough beer must have cough, wheeze reacted badly with my gag saliva...cough."

A bunch of Gatori laugh and him but then Carnotaur grabs his Newo Beam Cannon Blaster and blasts away their drinks and then points the gun at them. They stop laughing.

------------------
To Escape Velocity: Nova and Beyond!
--------------
Millennium. Its coming, prepare for it.
Coming to the (url="http://"http://www.ambrosiaSW.com/games/ev/chronicles.html")EV Chronicles(/url).

we also serve Pangalactic Gargleblasters...

------------------
Your Horoscope for Today (Wierd Al):
Gemini
Your birthday will be ruined once again by your explosive flatulence.
Your love life will run into trouble when your fiance hurls a javelin through your chest.

Ok OK this bar is now being taken over by me.......

all of the sudden a swat team of audomen run in with guns blaazing

they quickly dig open the floorboards and find a barrel of ancient c4 explosives hidden inside with a timer set for 2 minutes on it.

they take the bomb out side and they blast off in their ship

then they take the c4 and put it on the officers club bar space station

1 minute later a loud bang can be heard and parts of cicions bar are falling all over the place.

I tack up a sign outside the door reading no firearms or explosives allowed inside the bar at any time...this will be strictly enforced. 4 audomen swat team members remain in the bar to secure it.

Then i leave.

------------------
ramble on..

just found this topic , lets kill the monopoly on drinks

------------------
Being 6 feet tall isnt bad , just not as fun as being 50 feet tall

Hey guys. I was kicked out of the other bar for bringing a Salrillian blaster in and killing Madonna. Well I was just wondering if you guys had any better drinks than Commander Cicion's Bar. Last time I asked for a Obish Kalvikistuc but they never gave me it so can I have one here.

------------------
Mac will live forever
I'm fine with OS Nine
I have an iMac, it rocks
Die Windows!

As the bomb explodes at Cicions bar, inside jimmys bar you can hear several screams and other such things flying in the air. Right then a human female fly's out of Cicions bar from the explosive and falls down right on Jimmy's doorstep. Athena casually gets up, brushes of the dust from her butt and walks over to Jimmy.
"Hey Jimmy! Have anything to finish knocking me out?"

------------------
No one gets what they wish for,
They get what they work for.

Wow this bar is actually getting some business, it's been empty for almost a year. The most action that's happened here ever since you guys came in was that tumbleweed blowin into the bar over there in the corner...How bout a few drinks on the house for old times sake. Sounds like things aren't goin so well over there at cicions bar eh?

------------------
ramble on..
--Jimmy Page

I tell you what cicion has you brainwashed with those fancy drinks of his...at this bar we only serve the finest, authentic beers from Earth. How bout a good ol' coors on the house for everyone.
Jimmy Page slides a couple beer cans down the bar railing

So i suppose this bar is gonna need some protection from the big bar...hmm well looks like i'll have to put these guys back on duty..

at the snap of a fingure the audomen swat team emerges from the shadows in the back of the bar, they take strategic positions in the inside and outside of the bar

------------------
ramble on..
--Jimmy Page