The Officer's Club Bar

Begins quaffing again.

Why am I so happy? Well, I'm the 200th user of this sterling facility. Keep it up Cicion!

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only

Yeah!
Keep up the good work, Matthew Castleman!

Feel free to make fun of my name. (eg: Jabbah the Butt, Pizza tha Hutt, Java-up-your-butt...)

Ah, so you saw the "real" name I used on GR, eh? Not sure how I came up with "Castleman". Well, I guess I shouldn't have used my real first name. Maybe "Jack Castleman" should have been my choice. There are enough people named "Matthew" that I figured as long as I didn't use my real last name it wouldn't matter.

------------------
Commander Cicion, commander of Phylydion Primary Armada

"Never tell me the odds!"
-Han Solo

Jane strolls into the bar, smiles at Sundered Angel, and then prompty asks the bartender for a drink "One Duploi Beer please."
Pulls out a computer pad
Raises an eyebrow as she begins to look over the spoils from her recent battle.

------------------
No Guts, No Glory.

***Cotton mouse scuttles through the door

Hi everyone! I have been off in another galaxy, one with confed's and rebels, and poor 2/d graphics with limited gamepl... I mean physics. It's nice to be back in this <normal?> dimension again. I can only speculate of what happened to all the old members from before that...er... anomaly that warped our universe into a huge conglomerate board...er, uh, univers. What's changed?

------------------
~(^..^)

In case you cant tell, I changed my sig from the monly mouse icon, to a sig.

------------------
"These are my terms, abide by them or drink vacuum."-Tycho

I've been visiting the < Classified: Top Secret> site!!

------------------
"In accepting the inevitable, one finds peace. In denying it, one finds hope"
-Commodore Williams, 3 hours before the fall of Earth.

(This message has been edited by Sundered Angel (edited 04-21-2000).)

Smiles warmly at Jane. Any moment you can see him start to make comments like: "I like a woman with spirit!" Nods cheerfully to Cotton Mouse as well

Bartender, I'll have any Devil's Breath. I left that one too long, I think.

Looks at the melted cup. Mere atoms cannot last more than a few minutes versus this stuff. Drunken inspiration strikes.

Hey! That gives me an idea for the next generation of Angel Fighter!

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only

Olive martini, bartender.

Don't forget the sunflower seeds and alfalfa pellets, I hate them, but I need the nutrition!"

------------------
"These are my terms, abide by them or drink vacuum."-Tycho

Hey, did anyone see an audemadon walk in here using my nickname? That was actually one of my trophies! When I captured it I removed its superconducting neutron crystals (or its brain in laymens terms) and replaced it with a device that lets me control it by remote, not bad huh? Anyway Im actually a Qzan. Well enough of that crap... ah, speaking of good ships... before I was exiled from my system for treason I was the captain of one of the finest battle cruisers whithin a million lightyears! I was the one who was elected 120 years ago to single handedly take over the Gytovek, a fairly primative race, but with my one ship I managed to wipe out all of their ships that were battle capabale. Then they surrendered... than 113 years after my people justified committing genocide on them so we could use their systems resorces up... it was about at that time that I rebelled, and not long after I was exiled... hmmmmmm, now im all depressed. Sorry to bore you, just pass down your finest human wine, at least theres one thing that their good at! Hahahahaha ha ha, heh, uhh looks around and sees all the humans giving him bad looks, ....yup, whoops, sorry...

TO ALCHOHOL!!!!!
THE CAUSE OF -- AND SOLUTION TO ALL OF LIFE'S PROBLEMS!!!
cheer

Ahh, who am I kidding? I'm as depressed as hell. I just got permabanned from GameRanger. Don't forget to email Scott Kevill and put in a good word for me, please. :frown:

------------------
Sorry about your starship, Captain ga'Krüg, but as we say on Earth :
'C'est la vie'!

-Admiral Williams,
Shortly after the defeat of the 3rd Gaitori fleet.

Looks up from her pad for Commander Cicion. Sighs deeply "Well," quickly flips herself over the counter "I geuss I'll substitute till Cicion gets back. Ah... yes. Here are the drinks."
Jane pours out a cocktail made of vodka and dry vermouth, sticks an olive on a toothpick and places it in a upside down cone shaped class, which is promptly placed in front of CottonMouse. Finishes pouring vodka into a large mug for slug, and finishes off the vermouth in a fine class for Qzan.
"Here you go guys. Don't get too drunk though..." Jane passes off a small snicker. Puts an roughly alloyed mug under a disposal. After a few short bursts of red vapor, the mug is filled. Jane's eyes widen as she sees the drink. "Mind if I have a sip?"
Slides mug over to Sundered Angel.

------------------
No Guts, No Glory.

Hey anybody mind if Jimmy Page plays some live music in this bar?

------------------
ramble on..

My race is Qzan, my nickname is InasaPulse, just to clear things up 🙂 . anyhow when i was put to exile they shoved me in a standard fighter and launched me towards the closest galaxy, this one, and now im stuck in this puny fighter, i mean its just pathetic, 2000 shields, only one semi-rapid suspended antiquark cannon, and its weighted down by a useless "jump once" coaxial drive which makes it slow enough so that i can bearly outrun a C-missle. The SA-quark cannon does a pathetic 300 damage per pulse, it took me over 30 secounds to destroy an attacking Aud carrier! takes a sip of the human wine through the razor sharp jaw on his under side (Qzan resemble cybernetic squids) and spits it out aackkk! what in Krt'sholbc's name is this crap! Did I say wine? DAMN ME! Gimme some booze lady!! looks out window and see's an Aud fighter getting cut to shreads by a human gunship Thats what fighters are like in the galaxy?! Dang, you guys are gonna be in for a big surprise in about 15 years, huh...looks at the stats for an Aud fighter and starts laughing as hard as he can

Walks in the door and behind the bar. Glances at Jane. I'll do the drink pouring around here, dame. Fixes Angel a super strong D's B, and gives Jane her drink. Gives Cotton Mouse a ginger ale, on the house. To welcome you back.

------------------
Commander Cicion, commander of Phylydion Primary Armada

"Never tell me the odds!"
-Han Solo

Walks in carrying a large, finely detailed, imposing sword

Anyone recognize this? It was found near an ancient and sacred Salrilian city almost ten thousand years ago. The Salrilians believed it belonged to their porgenetors, and that it could shape destiny. And seeing as how it is a tool that could never possibley be used by them, there was a prophesy, thousands of years older than the Oracular Net, that a being would rise and and deliver them to true enlightenment, and that this would be in his hand. It has been passed in secret to every Haruspex since it's discovery.

Looks up with an egotisticle smile

And guess who was just elected as Haruspex. My friends, this would not have happened without your efforts in the Ring siege. I believe a celebration is in order. So until the end of the night drinks are on me.

everyone seems elated except for Sundered Angel

------------------
Throughout their history these "unenlightened" beings have continually opposed and fought abuses of power wrought by their own bretheren. We, as the prophets would do well to learn from these Humans.
-Final statement of the Salrilian reformist Sirthis shortly before his execution.

Slowly turns from his seat at the bar, fixing Sargantanus with an unreadable gaze. All "drunkness" fades from his movements.

Ah, the legendary Sword of the Lightbringer. If I recall my legendlore correctly, the prophesy also states that in the hands of the Living Stones, it will be the end of life in our galaxy.

Extends a hand to the sword.

Mind if I examine that?

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only

Turns around, an expression of horror on his face
Does this mean that I have to do what you say? :eek:

------------------
'C'est la vie'!

-Admiral Williams,

dip-a dee-da doo dee do-do,
dee-ba du-bee doh!
du-be du-be duuu-be duu du-be-be
deb-bee dob-bee dub-bee
yćeeeeeeeee!!!
muah-ah-ah-ah-ah!

dee-ba du-bee doh!
deb-bee dob-bee dub-bee
yćeeeeeeeee!!!

muah-ah-ah-ah-ah!
dee-ba du-bee doh!
deb-bee dob-bee dub-bee
yćeeeeeeeee!!!
muah-ah-ah-ah-ah!

dee-ba du-bee doh!
deb-bee dob-bee dub-bee
yćeeeeeeeee!!!
muah-ah-ah-ah-ah!

------------------
'C'est la vie'!

-Admiral Williams,

Huh, who needs live music from Jimmy when we got Slug here doing scat? Hah! Oh Slug, heard about hpw you got banned from GR for no good reason, that sucks, I mean we can all be dipsh*ts sometimes. I didnt think it was right of him to permaban you, just sayin. You know.

"Those were your last words." Grand High Qzan Enforcer (right before he exiled Nak'goek to the nearest galaxy)