The Officer's Club Bar

He used it once before.

------------------
Commander Cicion, commander of Phylydion Primary Armada

"Never tell me the odds!"
-Han Solo

wao! dis barr iz ihn ä lohtt uv bizniss!

Arrives back in the most commonly frequented spot in the Ares universe.

Well all, I've decided it's time to flex my muscles. If there's any way I can help you, just ask. Head over to (url="http://"http://www.AmbrosiaSW.com/webboard/Forum3/HTML/000134.html")this place(/url) and have a read.

Sits back and begins to think of ways to abuse his angelic powers.

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only

Keeps his upper eye on Angel to make sure he doesn't make any funny moves. He knows he can trust him, though.

------------------

-Han Solo

Damnit! Where are my batteries I ordered? Oh! I get it! Discrimanation against Audemadons! Jees, how low. Just because we destroyed countless organic lives? How prejudice! How-... HEY! Who just poped one of my bolts!?!? When I find out who did that ill initiate a chronon blast down there throut!!!!!

AND I'M STILL WAITING FOR THAT DANG PANGALACTIC GARGLEBLASTER :mad:

------------------
In accepting the inevitable, one finds peace.
In denying it, one finds hope.

-Last words of Admiral Williams before the fall of Earth.

Those PGGB's are pretty weak, slug. Here, try a Mad Mrelf. And no, I don't discriminate against anybody, as long as they don't cause a ruckus. Here.

------------------

-Han Solo

takes a sip and spits it out
BLAAGGHH!!! This junk is nothing compared to a Pangalactic Gargleblaster!!!

I just got promoted from 1st Science Officer to Wing Commander, so I'm celebrating.

-Commander Slug

------------------
Sorry about your starship, Captain ga'Krüg, but as we say on Earth :
'C'est la vie'!

-Admiral Williams,
Shortly after the defeat of the 3rd Gaitori fleet.

Tosses Slug a space-battered metal crate off-handedly.

I picked this up in the wreckage of a Sal Carrier. Can't say it tastes good, so you're welcome to it.

Quaffs his Devil's Breath, spilling a lot. The floor fizzes.

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only

Um, hate to burst your bubble, but that's a waste disposal unit. 😛

------------------
'C'est la vie'!

-Admiral Williams,

8 Lightnings steps into the bar, pausing to gain detailed scans of each patron with his cybernetic implants.

The other 7 pilots sit at various tables except my wingman, who stands at the bar besides 8.

I'll have electrically charged Fanta, please...

------------------

*** 8 Lightnings - Point at Confed Frigate and hit 'F' to destroy ***

Coming up, 8L. Slug, you only reacted like that because the Mad Mrelf's too strong for you. *Tosses some liquid floor onto the spot that the D's B ate through, and it hardens into floor.

------------------

-Han Solo

Ooops, wrong crate. Try the one outside. Another D's B, if you'd be so good Cicion.

Looks mournfully at his empty glass.

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only

I'll try some zerbillite juice please. Without spores or unstable asteroid particles if you can.

------------------
'C'est la vie'!

-Admiral Williams,

Makes the delicate mixture of Zerbilite Juice, and clunks it down on Slug's table, which promptly blows up. Whoops. Let me try that again. Mixes again, successfully. Puts a new table in place and gives Slug the juice. Tosses some D's B into Angel's cup, which is made of energy-reinforced durantium steel. There you are, gentlemen. Starts washing glasses.

------------------

-Han Solo

Well, folks, I've decided to hand over direct control of the Phylydion Primary Armada to my top admiral for a while. The only ship I am in direct control of currently is the Phylydion Stellar Protector Ship known as the Radiant Flare. A vessel the size of a carrack cruiser is orbiting the bar. It has a long, flat body which narrows slightly at the front, and in the rear is a large engine. A fin goes up and another goes down from where the engine is. The main gun is mounted on the ventral fin, and the two secondaries are on the top hull. There are several turrets on it, as well. Six missle tubes each are mounted fore and aft. A small, sleek, very fast ship. Quite powerful for its size. It has a Series B Omnispace drive. Taken from an older design and modernized. (Both the Phylydia(flagship of the PPA) and the Radiant Flare are ships that I made out of legos.)

------------------

-Han Solo

Hah!
The ship I captained (before my demotion) was one of the most powerfull in the Salrilian Intersteller Navy.

6 Triple-Mounted Flourene Railgun turrets (very corrosive to ships hulls)
3 Matter Anti-Extrapolation Generators (disrupts everything conductive)
2 Photonic Cannons (Reduces complex molecular structures to their basic elements)
An Electro-Kineticity Beam Launcher (Renders all the atoms in the target suddenly positive, causing them all to repel each other violently)
And a partridge in a pear tree (never got to test that weapon out 🙂 )

Yep, the S.C.S. Goth was a real beauty. I someday hope to captain her again.

-Slug

------------------
'C'est la vie'!

-Admiral Williams,

My flagship was also super-powerful, much more powerful than the Radiant Flare. However, The Flare is extremely fast and maneuverable and can outrun and escape virtually anything it can't defeat by sheer power.

------------------

-Han Solo

The absolution is nothing to sneeze at either. No ship of it's size can touch it when it comes to speed and agility, and it's got enough firepower to wipe out a mid-sized fleet. But it was pretty heavily damaged at the Ring battle. It may be obselete soon too. I've got a crack team of engineers working on a ship design that will push the limits of size and power. It will also be an extremely potent psychological weapon.

------------------
" Throught their history, these 'unenlightened' beings have continually organized to opposed the injustices and attrocities committed by their bretheran in power. We, as the prophets, would do well to learn from these humans."
-Final statement of Salrilian reformist Sirthis before his execution.

You guys wouldn't BELIEVE the amount of trouble I had to go to to get Ishiman docking yards to build heavy rockets for my Lightnings! Beaurocracy! If I ever set up a government, well, um...any suggestions?

------------------

*** 8 Lightnings - Point at Confed Frigate and hit 'F' to destroy ***