Age of the Council (AotC)

@guy, on May 17 2007, 07:28 AM, said in Age of the Council (AotC):

Say, how's that coming along, Verb? 🙂 You got a website, progress log, or something more up-to-date than that link?

It's going quite well. As for a website, I do have one planned, but I probably wont' be making it any time soon. Most of the stuff on that link was never intended for the public (although I have no problem with people checking it out--provided they don't mind my random crap that has nothing to do with with the TC.) If there was enough demand, I might put one up (although I have no way of gauging demand, especially since I rarely have time to read much online. 😄 )

well here's a vote for the website....

Updates? Or is this vapourware?

@egroeg, on Jul 4 2007, 11:18 PM, said in Age of the Council (AotC):

Updates? Or is this vapourware?

BLASPHEMY! BURN THE HEATHEN!

Kidding, kidding...

Well, I'm sure Pete's just chuggin' right along with this; he'll let us know how he's doing when he feels ready. There's more to Real Life ™ than just making TC's, you know... 😛

Hey, I'm not sure if this is a gravedig, but...

Is this still going? I loved EVO, probably more than Nova, and I was looking forward to the 'sequel'. Just checking 😉

Well pac hasn't been seen since late june so although I hope its still going strong things aren't looking to good.

This post has been edited by egroeg5 : 26 September 2007 - 02:44 PM

Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

ALASTAIR WANT UPDATE

Peter Cartwright made EVO; I doubt the project will just die. You don't finish projects on EVO's scale without determination. I'm sure he'll come through.

I'm really sorry to gravedig, guys, but I really don't want this forgotten. Has there been any word whatsoever since this summer from Mr. Cartwright?

@ue_research---development, on Dec 20 2007, 09:48 PM, said in Age of the Council (AotC):

I'm really sorry to gravedig, guys, but I really don't want this forgotten. Has there been any word whatsoever since this summer from Mr. Cartwright?

I don't think so. But, then again, I don't think anyone has actually tried to contact him directly. He does , after all, have real life to attend to, and its entirely possible that he got distracted by more important matters (as impossible as that might sound to the average EV enthusiast). Its not like he peruses the forums regularly, after all.

Perhaps you should email him and ask?

As do we all, unfortunately. It's just that the developer's community has always been in such a state of flux...you never know who's working on what's still not vaporware.

Yeah, I think someone should contact him. There are many people very interested in this 🙂

I'd do it, but I'm afraid no matter how I approach it it'll end up awkward or pushy/nagging. Any volunteers?

He's very busy but the project is still going.

Thanks, Q!

He's very busy but the project is still going.

bows

Much appreciated. Do you know this from private correspondence, or is there a forum topic somewhere that I missed somehow?

Very good! Thanks for letting us know!

I have a bad feeling about this, since the last post from this was back in December. Please tell me Mr C is still alive and well and so is 'Age Of The Council'..........please......

I once went 3 months without posting. I could have gone for another 3, but that doesn't mean that I had would have died, no?