Can I do requests here?

I need help, sorry for all the topics

I was wondering if I could request some help for a plugin I'm working on. It's small and my first attempt at a major story so I don't need much.

All I need is a new interface for a government I'm creating. Basically it's a race that creates ships not with their minds but with their bodies, they morph into giant spacecraft. I'm looking for an interface with a "molten" theme. They live on mostly volcanic words and have orange and reddish scales, glowing magma stuff around them, anything firey and hot. I can edit the color of the text and status bars easily enough with Mission Computer, but I still need someone to help with the artistic part. I would also appreciate it if someone could do a similar new icon for me.

This is very small scale, unlikely it'll be good enough to put up on the add-ons board and the only compensation I can offer is immense gratitude for your efforts.

Can anyone help me or refer me to a place where I can find help? Thanks for your help.

In case you're wondering, some of the storyline's content is partially based off the fifth Artemis Fowl book.

This post has been edited by huffysama : 28 July 2009 - 08:38 PM

Why don't you re-color the Vell-Os status bar in Photoshop or whatever program to fit your needs?

This post has been edited by Sp3cies : 29 July 2009 - 06:19 AM

I hacked together a red Vell-os nav in Macromedia Fireworks, and had it blend a bit between red and yellow. You're welcome to use it. Good luck!

Attached File(s)

This post has been edited by n64mon : 29 July 2009 - 11:03 AM

Thank you so much! I wish I had photoshop, I should at least get the trial or something. But this will do nicely. You're a lifesaver.

QUOTE (n64mon @ Jul 29 2009, 11:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I hacked together a red Vell-os nav in Macromedia Fireworks, and had it blend a bit between red and yellow. You're welcome to use it. Good luck!

Slightly off-topic, but I absolutely love Fireworks. I find it much easier to use than Photoshop, at least in the area of creating graphics from scratch.

I agree. Whenever I'm doing something from scratch, or editing anything on a pixel level, I find Firefox to be best. Photoshop seems better for photograph editing.

QUOTE (n64mon @ Aug 2 2009, 03:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree. Whenever I'm doing something from scratch, or editing anything on a pixel level, I find Firefox to be best. Photoshop seems better for photograph editing.

Wow. I knew Firefox was a good web browser, but I didn't know it could edit images like that too! 😛

QUOTE (Jalisurr @ Aug 2 2009, 05:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow. I knew Firefox was a good web browser, but I didn't know it could edit images like that too! 😛

http://www.google.com/search?q=firefox+image+editing