Plugin having major problems

@chronodrago, on Aug 17 2006, 09:59 AM, said in Plugin having major problems:

I'll try it as well.

It's still not working. <_< But you said that the hypergates were working on the your computer, right? So ill just spiff up the rest of the plugin, and then try and get some beta testers.

When my brother was trying to hack EVN to allow his ship access to everything (all weaps, ships etc), we found that you needed the rank and the bit activated for the Hypergate Access to work.

Thats as far as I know.

If you want to post as much as you can on your hosting site, I will download it all. Size is no problem here

😄

Good luck

The rank and the bit are no problem, I have an outfit that grants the rank and bit and I've also gone through the sigma storyline to get the code. What happens though, the hypergate links from the old to the new aren't there, yet the hyperlinks from the new to the old work. The hyperlinks RID have been entered correctly so thats not the problem. But thanks for trying to help. 🙂

Do you actually have hyperlinks going the other way? I can't seem to find the file, so I can't check for myself.

@belthazar, on Aug 22 2006, 06:33 PM, said in Plugin having major problems:

Do you actually have hyperlinks going the other way? I can't seem to find the file, so I can't check for myself.

Yes the hyperlink goes one way but not the other. And you cant find the file becuase I, uh, brought it down. I'll post a link later. 😉

What I mean to say is that you say above the links go from the new gates to the already-existing gates, but not the other way. Have you edited the already-existing gates to add links to the new gates?

Yep, thats whats happening. And yes, I have fixed the hyperlinks on both the new and the stock hypergates. The stock hypergates have been copied into my plugin, before being edited.

Still no time to upload an updated file, sry....maybe tomorrow. School hasn't been to nice to me today. <_<

(EDIT)Here's a link to the old file, I haven't any time to upload a newer version. Although I might be able to in a few days. Anyways, here it is: Old, Yes I am.

This post has been edited by chronodrago : 23 August 2006 - 11:11 PM

Are you placing the file in the Nova Files folder or the Nova Plugins folder? With a name like "Galinthor", the Nova data files will load after it if you place it in the Files folder, and hence the default resources will take precedence.

Plugins folder, my plugin is a major plugin, it adds on to the stock scenario.

Here's the updated file with the hypergates: Hypergates

This post has been edited by chronodrago : 24 August 2006 - 08:26 PM

So uh, do you know why the hypergates are acting so weird?

Evidently not. But hey, I haven't been looking.