welp im back

after a loooong time

well im back into the evnova scene. i used to make plugins for mac but now i have a pc and i want to make plugs for pc since not so many ppl seem like wanting to make them for pc counting i cant find any, well, anywhere. first off i need a mission string selector for pc, if anyone klnows of one pleas epoint me in the right driection. also i need a converter that converts mac plugs to pc (if that has been made yet, ive found one that converts windows plugs to mac plugs) and i need the basic tools for makin plugs for pc.

thanks ahead of time
:ninja: SuPaHFlY

Someone needs to shake you.

A Mac->Win plugin converter comes with WinNova.

And punctuation keys come with your keyboard. And a shift key. Two of them, in fact.

Regarding basic tools for PC plugin making, the only plugin editor currently available for Windows is EVNEW.

Lastly, the String Selector plugin won't work properly on PC Nova if it uses the chär resource.

I know about puncuation btw, i was in a hurry to post before i had to goto a family event. Also, Thanks Belthazar and Lindlay, I didn't know that the game came with a converter and it works perfectly. 😃 and belthazar that is all that i need.

Thanks guys,
SuPaHFlY

SupahFly, on Dec 19 2004, 02:35 PM, said:

i want to make plugs for pc since not so many ppl seem like wanting to make them for pc counting i cant find any, well, anywhere.

View Post

Fly, have you tried looking on the add-ons pages? Besides the fact that any mac plugin that doesn't use the char resource can be converted to the windows plugin format, I just looked at the add-ons pages, and there are six different windows plugins just on the front page. There are more and more windows plugins being submitted to the add-ons pages now, and it looks like many new plugin developers are working on the windows platform, with several developers releasing more than one plugin. There seems to be a growing number of windows plugin makers, don't worry about people not wanting to make them for PC.