A Return to the EVO Webstory

This evening has been bad. I'll have something up tomorrow if I can get confirmation on who exactly I'll be writing for in time. Also, I've just found out that from May 26th-29th, I'll be gone, though I might be able to write something the 29th.

Bob, I'd like to take over as the Huron (it's Huron, right?) rebels. If I can't do that, I'll take the Miranu, assuming they're open, and if they're not, the Voinians. And of course if all else fails I can be a random independent captain/group/whatever.

This post has been edited by ESPilot : 15 May 2005 - 09:40 PM

I dunno if I missed this before, but I think it'd probably be a good idea to determine an approximate time at which we are started so we can determine what exactly has transpired since GoS1. Otherwise we might end up with players picking up five minutes after the last battle in GoS1 and others trying to work years afterwards.

As well, I want to second para's prod, since there were things I wanted to work out with the Human Renegades and Wing(or a replacement) would need to be present for that. Para and I have worked out what we want to happen, but we need to know how much time has gone by before we can determine how far along we are with our plans.

As for my status. Here, I'll read up a couple times a week, post when I'm able.

Figures. I would expect most of you to post your bit before 8pm. We will pick up shortly after where we left off--the d@mn battle of threefrog will have just begun. I will post my bit after Ipvicus and/or Cpt. Carnotaur post to simplify things. Allright, get to posting!

All right, this is kinda abrupt, but I'm going to have to pull out of this — I had a discussion yesterday which has brought some things to light that I hadn't really thought about before. Frankly I think I would've dropped out of the story after a few weeks anyway, so better now than then, I guess.

I'm pulling out as well, for various reasons (exams, more interesting things to do, and a more specific reason regarding the management of this "Galaxy of Strife 2".)

I'm going to have to resign as well-nothing personal, but time is short, and I don't have enough of it to spend on this story. What is life, anyhow? A series of problems with free time mixed in-and I don't want to spend all of that time on this.

I do have a concept in mind, though, which I believe I'll introduce before long. Ultimately, if another webstory pops up, I'll join-as long as it can be guaranteed by all that everyone will have enough time for it.

I'll be looking forward to it.

-Bob

Very well, I guess I'll have to postpone things until school is out. Blasted finals are ruining everyone's fun. Pity.

Sigh... Well, it is to be expected. In that case I don't think there is much I can do but fully retire my position. I wouldn't have been able to accomplish much of anything during the short time I was here anyway. Sorry everybody.

It was fun.