My FF game has completely stopped!

I found Thor Superfreighters one and two, then I got that mission to go to
Rigel IV and say I'm a friend of Dr. S. The lady there says to give her some time so I did some "Courier Required" missions, but now I've been doing that for a long time and nothing has happened with the plot.

And could someone please tell me what Joseph Setocki mean by "delete this message ASAP"?

------------------
- Lone "Darn, its not in the spellchecker!" Igadzra

Did you finish the Murder investigation?

------------------

Do you mean that business at Home? Its been a while ince I played my game so its not fresh in my memory what happened, but the last thing I remember about a Murder investigation was something where some guy escaped and I just have to be on the lookout for him, as far as I can remember he was the Murderer from Home.

------------------
- Lone "Darn, its not in the spellchecker!" Igadzra

Yeah that's what I was talkin' about....I'm having the same prob...woman is probably sitting in some spaceport bar, LHAO at me off trying to waste enough time...

------------------

so has anyone figured out what to do yet? I'm having the same problem too... how do i get the lady to tell me where the 3rd supertanker is? If i have to solve the murder mystery, I have no idea where to go look for the killer. Someone please help.

Remember the name of the killer?
His ship appears randomly, and you will notice it by what it will tell you. Just board his ship and the rest will be easy! This had me stumped for a while too.