Pesky light breeze scroll...

What can/am I supposed to do with the lightbreeze scroll that I seem to have been carrying around forever? Did I miss a quest somewhere?
Because I carry it, Mesera now wants to kill me whenever I enter her dungeon, right? Is there any way to drop this item so that we could be friends?
And I have this sinking feeling that I need training from her to find and catch the dark fairy. I'm not sure about that, but it sounds like a good leadin to the second part of my my question. How do you catch that little sucker...

also aswell

------------------

You take the scroll to the girl that taught you the pathfinding skill.

------------------
neee-wom!

Originally posted by also aswell:
**What can/am I supposed to do with the lightbreeze scroll that I seem to have been carrying around forever? Did I miss a quest somewhere?
Because I carry it, Mesera now wants to kill me whenever I enter her dungeon, right? Is there any way to drop this item so that we could be friends?
And I have this sinking feeling that I need training from her to find and catch the dark fairy. I'm not sure about that, but it sounds like a good leadin to the second part of my my question. How do you catch that little sucker...

also aswell

You just need the awareness skill to catch the fairy.

Who is Mesara? Where did you get this scroll, and what does it do?

Also, what is the second skill besides Awareness?

Also, what is the second skill besides Awareness?

What I mean is where do you learn Pathfinding.

Originally posted by Lindley:
What I mean is where do you learn Pathfinding.

Start at Krystina in Fantrima. You must do her quests: wipe out the kobolds on the way to Gwidon Camp, then find her harp (you get Pathfinding), then find this Mesara person (which I am still trying to do.)

Since I killed the thief who stole that book early on, I appear to have made an enemy in the thief's dungeon (where the scroll came from). Maybe that was a bad idea.

------------------

Skills
Pathfinding, you talk to a girl just southeast of the north exit of Fantrima. She gives you the Road Kill mission, you kill I think 15 demon Kolbods on the road to the woodsmen camp. after you clear the road, you find her husband and he will go back to Fantrima, go back to the girl and she will have another quest for you, finish that and she teaches you pathfinding.

Awareness, there are two ways. If you kill the thief that stole the druids book, then you have to kill the thief guild leader and take the scroll he had and bring it back to the girl in Fantrima to teach you awareness, but if you did not kill the book thief, the guild leader will teach it to you wiithout having to kill them.

------------------
neee-wom!