Secsession Help Needed

I've been playing the Secsession plugin, and after I get the MTC mission on Kitrak and complete it, I can't find where the Govonors are.

------------------
I have plenty of talent and vision. I just don't give a damn.

Mission on Kitrak? Which one are you talking about? (that is, what's going on in the plot?) The governors should be on Iothe Prime or on Tibidat most of the time.

Glenn Matthews

------------------
“If a little knowledge is dangerous, where is the man who has so much as to be out of danger?” - T.H. Huxley

Okay, here's what's up:
I did the MTC mission on Kitrak to "avoid suspicion" after I had taken the govonors to Tidibat, but I can't find where the next part starts.

------------------
I have plenty of talent and vision. I just don't give a damn.

After you've finished the "avoid suspicion" mission, you'll eventually need to go back to Tibidat. Have you completed the NPD and UE Cruiser missions yet? You'll have to do so eventually before you can finish the plug, and now would be a good time, throwing the UE off the trail... 😄

Glenn Matthews

I have a Secession question too:

I do the first run-around mission, asking for help from the council, Miranu, and strandless, and after I get the strandless to agree to help nothing else seems to happen. There’s nothing in the mission computer at Tibidat, and no-one in the bar there or at Iothe. I don’t have the NPD missions done yet, but have done the cruiser ones. If that’s the one I have to do do you know where to pick it up, since I can’t find it anywhere?

-Deep

------------------

After Governor Eamon and the Strandless agree to help, you should have a mission titled "Bring Governors from Iothe Prime" next. Did you get that one?

Glenn Matthews

------------------
“If a little knowledge is dangerous, where is the man who has so much as to be out of danger?” - T.H. Huxley

no. Where do you pick it up and are there any conditions I might not have met?

deep

------------------

Sorry, make that "•Important Message•", not "Bring Governors..." I was looking at an older version of my notes. The mission should be found on the Tibidat mission computer. Its only requirements are talking to Governor Eamon (finishing the Strandless request mission) and having a positive record on Tibidat. So, if you've been picking on the poor defenseless Strandless and earned a negative record, go beat up some renegades 'till they decide they like you anyway. Does any of this help at all?

Glenn Matthews

------------------

I HAVE finished both missions now but it's not on Tidibat.

------------------
When in it up to thier ears, the
wise keep thier mouths shut.

Glenn

I got it. I could have sworn it wasn’t there a minute ago

thanks

deep

------------------

Deep: no problem, glad to be of help. Have you voted on a rating at the EVO addons page yet? Please do!

GunsAndTurrets: the next mission is available at Tibidat, in the bar, with a 50% chance. You may have to try several times before it shows up. Oh, and you also must be a "Decent Individual" or better. Any help?

Glenn Matthews

------------------

Got it. Thanx. But where does the mission after you capture Freeport start? How do I get those strandless to like me?

------------------

After you capture Freeport, you need to do a couple of additional NPD missions. (Of course, you must have completed the basic NPD string first!) The first of these is an "Important Message" from Nathis, available at just about any mission computer. After you've done these, try hanging around at the Freeport bar for a while.

(This part of the plotline is a little bit complex, because before you continue, the game has to be sure that you've done both the NPD and UE Cruiser strings. Since each mission can only check a couple of mission bits, I had to have a brief subplot for every check I wanted to make. Just keep alert; like EVO itself, sometimes the best way to continue one plot line is to get involved in another one for a while. 🙂 ) Good luck!

------------------

I think there should be a couple more missions, one involving scaring the ST renegades on Neslaut away from there and straight into an Azdgari base. Thus weakening their grip on the area even more. Heh heh heh...

Also the recolonization of Gorky, the possible capture of Histiri station, and maybe trying (unsuccessfully) to get Unobot, Bakoom, and Akrayhek into the CC. They are sworn enemies of the ST rens after all.

------------------

1. If you mean the message concerning the purchaseable N.P.D., I got that message at the beginning of the plug.

2. How am I supposed to wait in the bar? The only way for me to land at Freeport is to get a mission there. They hate me. Why?

------------------