Help with status

Reading some posts on the board I realized that the Voinian Neutron cannon was the best weapon. So I started a new game with the intent of getting the Neutron weapons for my ships. After alot of trading I bought an Arada and bought the Neutron cannons. Now I took a bunch of UE missions and now the Voinians don't let me dock and consider me either a fugitive or a felon. How can I retreive a good enough status to dock and be able to buy their cannons again? Do I have to demand tribute and destroy their Defense force to be able to dock?

Thanx

All you have to do is to destroy a lot of UE ships, I think. If this dosnยดt work or you like UE, then take over their planets. Hope that helps.

------------------
If itยดs quality software you can read "Made with Macintosh" -Shadow

Or, you can do the UE "Paaren Station" series of missions, which will let you buy low-level Voinian technology in UE space. (but not Bronev Plate :frown: )

------------------
ย“If a little knowledge is dangerous, where is the man who has so much as to be out of danger?ย” - T.H. Huxley

While the Neutron weaponry might be the most powerful per shot, it might not be the best weapon overall. It is most certainly far superior to Blaze weapons, but Phase weaponry has several advantages.

1: Longer range, allows Monty Python and other maneuvers.
2: Faster firing rate.
3: Unlike the Netron Turret, both Phase and Blaze turrets provide twice the firing rate of the cannon versions. The Neutron Turret has the same firing rate as the cannon.
4: More widely available. You can purchase and sell them without getting into your current predicament.

------------------
One cannot walk down an avenue, converse with a friend, enter a building, browse beneath the sandstone arches of old towns without meeting with an instrument of time.

Time is visible in all places.

Clock towers, wristwatches, church bells divide years into months, months into days, days into hours, hours into seconds, each increment of time marching after the other in perfect succession. And beyond any particular clock, a vast scaffold of time, stretching across the universe, lays down the law of time equally for all.

In this world, a second is a second is a second.

Time moves forward with unwavering regularity.

Time is an infinite ruler.

Time is absolute.

BTW, you can just blow away lots of renegades in a Vionian system. I did that, even though I was sided with the UE, and I could buy low-level junk.

------------------
"Arthur Philip Dent?" pursued the alien in a kind of efficient yap.
"Er...er...yes...er...er...," confirmed Arthur.
"Your're a jerk," repeated the alien, "a complete kneebiter."

Originally posted by Arthur Dent:
**BTW, you can just blow away lots of renegades in a Vionian system. I did that, even though I was sided with the UE, and I could buy low-level junk.

I didn't know there were Renegades in Voinian space... then again, I've hardly been there, apart from a few scouting tours, living off Voinian Supply Ships...
Where would that be?

As to the neutron turrets, yes, they suck. They're huge and slow, and their damage output isn't as convincing as some people make it sound.

-- Cinga

------------------

come on people. RAV . if you dont mind getting the ue pissed at you there is an easier way. im not sure when it comes up because i never worked for the voinans but after you do a whole bunch of mission strings and you have captured the statition for emalphia fly around and land on ue outposts and stuff until you get the swith sides mission and now you can work for the voinans insted of just land on their planets

:)STAR-WARS ๐Ÿ™‚ IS ๐Ÿ™‚ THE ๐Ÿ™‚ GREATEST ๐Ÿ™‚ MOVIE ๐Ÿ™‚ EVER ๐Ÿ™‚

------------------
I am the SuperStar Destroyer,
soon you will all feel my wrath
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

A jedi's strengh flows through
the force

luke do not underestimate the
powers of the darkside

Ihave ccepted that you
were once Anakin Skywalker
my father