Mixed world

In my previus levels, I've just copied the level info from the origional ones.
Now I'd like to make a level that has everything from the first ice level, except it'll have the background from "Unemployed in Greenland".

Is this possible?
If so, does anyone know how to do this?

------------------
"Give me a large enough hard drive, a fast enough modem, and I can download the web!"

I'm not entirely certain what you mean. Do you mean using the level layout from Flash Freeze with the graphics from UiG, or the graphics from FF with UiG's background, or what?

------------------
“If a little knowledge is dangerous, where is the man who has so much as to be out of danger?” - T.H. Huxley

Originally posted by Glenn:
**I'm not entirely certain what you mean. Do you mean using the level layout from Flash Freeze with the graphics from UiG, or the graphics from FF with UiG's background, or what?

Sorry for not being clear enough.
I meant the latter (FF with UiG's background).

------------------
"Give me a large enough hard drive, a fast enough modem, and I can download the web!"

Open the level UiG and select level info.
write down the number in the fields:PxBack res ID for the background, PxMid res ID for the near-background and the numbers in the two fields at the bottom that ends on CLUT.
I think you should leave the Sprite CLUT field as it is.
fill these numbers in the same fields on your level.

------------------
"let´s not bicker about
who killed who!
This is supposed to be
a happy day."

Thanks! It looks great now!
Click (url="http://"http://www.frontiernet.net/~pschaaf/snowing.mov")here(/url) for a movie.
------------------

(This message has been edited by aschaaf_86 (edited 12-08-2000).)

Cool! How did you do the snow effect?

------------------
Ferazel Rocks!
Cythera's 'Team Stories' Rock!

Originally posted by ferazel_09:
**Cool! How did you do the snow effect?

It's my idea! I thought of it first! Mine! Mine! Mine! 😉
I used wind.

------------------

(This message has been edited by aschaaf_86 (edited 12-09-2000).)

Well, I won't take it and not give you credit. I just want to know how you did it.

------------------
Ferazel Rocks!
Cythera's 'Team Stories' Rock!

Originally posted by ferazel_09:
**I just want to know how you did it.

I used wind tiles (60-70 strength, I think) pointed downwards.

------------------