Oh, we're off to fix some bugs, some wonderful wonderful bugs...

I am creating a bug fix for Ferazel's Wand which basically fixes background tile placement problems in several levels and any other problem I can get my hands on. Here is my first question:

Posted Image

Does anyone know of a way to get past this part of Storm Valley unscathed? If there's isn't one, I plan to make a gap in the spikes.

My second question is does anyone know of any problems or bugs in any levels besides Flash Freeze, the fire caverns, and Ends of the Earth that result from level layout (e.g., some missing background tiles), not problems with the actual program?

------------------
"Si hanc sententiam legere potes, tum es
et optime educatus et vitam non habens."

(This message has been edited by LoneIgadzra (edited 03-17-2001).)

Originally posted by LoneIgadzra:
**I am creating a bug fix for Ferazel's Wand which basically fixes background tile placement problems in several levels and any other problem I can get my hands on. Here is my first question:

Posted Image

Does anyone know of a way to get past this part of Storm Valley unscathed? If there's isn't one, I plan to make a gap in the spikes.

My second question is does anyone know of any problems or bugs in any levels besides Flash Freeze, the fire caverns, and Ends of the Earth that result from level layout (e.g., some missing background tiles), not problems with the actual program?

If you shoot the cannon it rotates so you can be fired across the spikes.

------------------

Originally posted by MonsterLady:
**If you shoot the cannon it rotates so you can be fired across the spikes.

But only with the statue spell, I think.

------------------

Originally posted by Alan:
**But only with the statue spell, I think.

I usually just use the standard spell with boomerang. Works for me.

------------------

I'm boring. I always used fireball. But it worked just fine. But the boomerang spell here is a much better choice.

---Zelda

------------------
All I know is that wherever Ben goes, great software follows--Merciless

I think there's one (a messed up tile) in Hangnabit about halfway through and way up high. You can only see it if you get some inertia and hold down the up key. I'm not sure exactly where it is, though.

------------------
EV Haiku- by Matt Burch
Turrets spit blue flame
I laugh as a patrol ship
Turns into space dust