Flash Freeze Shaft

In Flash Freeze I see a very narrow shaft, but haven't figured out how to get to it. Any ideas?

------------------

<`{{{><

Originally posted by Jodeo:
**In Flash Freeze I see a very narrow shaft, but haven't figured out how to get to it. Any ideas?

Are you referring to the one that you see when you break the first block of ice with the ice pick and get two large money bags? I haven't been able to figure out how to get there either. :mad: I think that this narrow space was brought up in a different thread and someone said that it was the beginning of the level, but I haven't had the chance to check into that yet.

Good luck! 😄

Nif

------------------

I think you have to break something...

------------------
I break things...

I was the one who brought it up in a separate topic, and someone did indeed say that it was the beginning of the level, but they are wrong, 🙂 This shaft is narrower and further to the right than the beginning of the level.
Oh, and thanks, MissNif. Your description of the shaft's observable location is much clearer than mine was. 🙂

As far as I can estimate (by counting screen widths), the shaft is located more or less directly above the first "freezing water" puddle in the level. Which brings up the question of accessing it, since it's too high to jump from an ice floe and you can't grow tree trunks in the water... :frown:

Anyone?

------------------
“If a little knowledge is dangerous, where is the man who has so much as to be out of danger?” - T.H. Huxley

Originally posted by MotherLove:
**I think you have to break something...

I tried that . . . nothing would break the wall.

Nif :eek:

------------------

Using FeraEdit, I'm going to gulp a Mist potion and check it out in detail. I'll use several potions and Rez Necklaces, so I'll KNOW where this thing starts... and ends... Hopefully.

------------------

<`{{{><

Using a Mist Potion (courtesy FerazEdit), I got my answer. After blasting through the first Ice wall, you can see the shaft. I guzzled the potion and drifted as a disembodied spirit through the walls into the shaft. I couldn't go up, but coming down, I found myself... at the beginning of the level. It is indeed the entry shaft.

Oh crud. I thought I found a cool thing.

------------------

<`{{{><