Jow do you report a bug?

I seem to have a bug or glitch in my game. I am at the level Fire in the Hole and there dosen't seem to be an exit key. I have been all over the map and the key is just not there! Dian told me that the key was in a box on the ledge with the lava geyser, fire, two ? boxes, and the purple rejuvination juice (hence to be referred to as PRJ);but there is no box and no key. Who do I complain to?.. grrrr :frown:

Thanks 🙂

Lolly

------------------

Sorry I can't spell I meant How :redface:

------------------

If you go back out the entrance to the level, what %s do you have? If you have less than 80% secrets, you might have overlooked something (but there are a few secrets after said locked door, so don't expect 100%) If all else fails, you can always FerazEdit yourself a couple of spare keys... 😉 Hope this helps.

------------------
“If a little knowledge is dangerous, where is the man who has so much as to be out of danger?” - T.H. Huxley

Originally posted by Glenn:
**If you go back out the entrance to the level, what %s do you have? If you have less than 80% secrets, you might have overlooked something (but there are a few secrets after said locked door, so don't expect 100%) If all else fails, you can always FerazEdit yourself a couple of spare keys...;) Hope this helps.

I checked to amount of secrets and I have 80%. So how do I get FerazEdit? :eek:

------------------

Originally posted by Lolly:
**I seem to have a bug or glitch in my game. I am at the level Fire in the Hole and there dosen't seem to be an exit key. I have been all over the map and the key is just not there! Dian told me that the key was in a box on the ledge with the lava geyser, fire, two ? boxes, and the purple rejuvination juice (hence to be referred to as PRJ);but there is no box and no key. Who do I complain to?.. grrrr:frown:

Yes, there is a bug. The key is supposed to be in a box in the place Dian said -- you have to use the High-Jump power-up to get to it. Geographically, it's right above where you get the V-Blade spell, though there's no direct passage between the two places. However, if you shoot the V-Blade spell and break the box while you're still in the spell area, the box and key won't be there when you get to the key area! This happened to me once, and I was able to repeat it to verify. You'll have to start the Fire level over to get the key.

How do you report a bug to Ambrosia though? I came accross one.

-Cal

------------------

Originally posted by JJimWWhite:
**How do you report a bug to Ambrosia though? I came accross one.

-Cal

Try help@ambrosiasw.com

---Zelda

------------------
The difference between men and women is simple: men are insane and women are idiots.

Make sure you're playing the latest version, v1.0.3.

------------------

<`{{{><

Originally posted by Jodeo:
**Make sure you're playing the latest version, v1.0.3.

I'm quite sure. I discovered this bug long after updating to v1.0.3.

Originally posted by Lolly:
**I checked to amount of secrets and I have 80%. So how do I get FerazEdit?:eek:

Download it from my site (see the URL in my sig below)

------------------
David Shaw (a.k.a. Arkham)
Author of FerazEdit
(url="http://"http://software.theresistance.net/")http://software.theresistance.net/(/url)