Fire in the hole

Any hints on how to get to the ledge past the first door and before to all the fire lizards? I know there is a button I have to push before I can go on. Do you just jump until you hit the ledge, or is there a power up to use I have already found the invincibility spell afer to first save point. 🙂

------------------

Originally posted by Lolly:
**Any hints on how to get to the ledge past the first door and before to all the fire lizards? I know there is a button I have to push before I can go on. Do you just jump until you hit the ledge, or is there a power up to use I have already found the invincibility spell afer to first save point.:)

I'm not exactly sure where you are, but have you gone DOWN from where you start in the game? There is a lava pool to your right that you need to cross and then to the left there are some small ledges you need to jump up on. Both of those areas have what you need to continue on. Hope this helps!! If you're talking about somewhere else, please describe. 🙂

------------------

I have wandered around on this level for 2 days now. Where's the #$%^& key? :frown: Also does any one have any tipos for being able to keep he crysals after you get them. It seems that I loose them as fast as I get them. As I have said before I am not particularly good player; lacking a certian amount of manual dexterity, so any tips would be appreciated. 😉

------------------

**I have wandered around on this level for 2 days now. Where's the #$%^ & key? :frown: Also does any one have any tipos for being able to keep he crysals after you get them. It seems that I loose them as fast as I get them. As I have said before I am not particularly good player; lacking a certian amount of manual dexterity, so any tips would be appreciated. 😉

Have you found the spell for the V-Blade yet? Once you get the V-Blade, to the right of that area you can see the "Rez" necklace underground. Use the V-Blade to blast through so you can get the necklace. It will also open up a new shaft for you to climb down into another area. Then you have to "jump" around down there to find the key. Hope this helps you, Lolly! 🙂

------------------

Thanks it has helped. I have gotten into that chamber before by other ways. I have found the jump power up and the hidden chamber with all the crystals. I have jupmed to every area and I still can't find the #$%^& key :D. Help I cry plaintively 😉

------------------

If you go down to where there's the 3 springs and the cannons, there's a thin wall to the right with a shield and a multicrystal visible on the other side. Have you gone through that wall and to the right yet?

(You can use a fire seed or an "!" box to destroy the wall)

------------------
“If a little knowledge is dangerous, where is the man who has so much as to be out of danger?” - T.H. Huxley

**I have found the jump power up and the hidden chamber with all the crystals. I have jupmed to every area and I still can't find the #$%^ & key :D. Help I cry plaintively 😉

You have to jump higher!! And to your right!! Keep trying - you'll find it!!

🙂 Good luck 🙂

------------------

Originally posted by Dian:

**I have found the jump power up and the hidden chamber with all the crystals. I have jupmed to every area and I still can't find the #$%^ & key :D. Help I cry plaintively 😉

You have to jump higher!! And to your right!! Keep trying - you'll find it!!

🙂 Good luck 🙂

I have jumped high and to the right the only thing that I have found is the door with the with the blades and fire is it in there. I have been through that area once before and was unable to find anything is it over by the multicrystal. Is that where I can find the key. I can't believe I am that dense :redface: 😕 :frown:

------------------

**I have jumped high and to the right the only thing that I have found is the door with the with the blades and fire is it in there. I have been through that area once before and was unable to find anything is it over by the multicrystal. Is that where I can find the key. I can't believe I am that dense:redface: 😕 :frown:

Right from where you get the "jump" powerup - start jumping up - you have to go jump up quite a few times. You should reach a ledge with two boxes stacked up marked with "!" - there is also another box, a transporter, and a purple pool. Hope this helps you get there! Don't worry, Lolly, wait until you play Out of the Frying Pan and Can't Stand the Heat!! 😉

------------------

Originally posted by Dian:
**Right from where you get the "jump" powerup - start jumping up - you have to go jump up quite a few times. You should reach a ledge with two boxes stacked up marked with "!" - there is also another box, a transporter, and a purple pool. Hope this helps you get there! Don't worry, Lolly, wait until you play Out of the Frying Pan and Can't Stand the Heat!!;)

Ok, I have been on that ledge multiple times. There are only 2 boxes and neither one had anything.Could I possibly have a game glitch? This is really begining to frustrate me> :frown:

------------------

**Ok, I have been on that ledge multiple times. There are only 2 boxes and neither one had anything.Could I possibly have a game glitch? This is really begining to frustrate me > :frown:

Lolly - sorry to hear you're having so much trouble here. I went back and played through it again to make sure I'm giving you the right info - it is right. You are talking about the ledge where the two boxes have the exclamtion marks on them - right? If you go right on that ledge, there is a spring, a fire (where you fall through if you don't get over it all the way), another box on a "floating" ledge, a purple pool. and a transporter. If this is where you are at and the third box isn't there on the "floating" ledge, than you definitely have a bug in your game. Do you have the update? I know the URL has been posted here on this board as to where you can get it, but I don't remember having a problem in this area even before the update. Hope you can figure this out so you can continue!!!

------------------

No box on floating ledge> :frown: That is how I got to that area orginally, via the transporter. I have the update. Maybe I should try updating again, or I'll email Ambrosia. Thanks Dian for all your help!! 🙂

------------------

**No box on floating ledge > :frown: That is how I got to that area orginally, via the transporter. I have the update. Maybe I should try updating again, or I'll email Ambrosia. Thanks Dian for all your help!! 🙂

I hope you can find a solution, Lolly! What a bummer to get stuck when it sounds like you are right near the end. Has anyone else had this problem? Any answers for Lolly?

------------------

I replied to the other thread on this as well, but I'll repeat because THERE IS A BUG at work here. You probably unknowingly hit the box with a V-blade while you were still in the area where you first got the spell. The key area is right above the spell area. If you shoot the box while in the spell area, then when you get to it later, the key will not be there. You'll have to start the Fire level over again.