Some less urgent questions...

I have a couple of Ferazel questions for y'all:

1. Is it possible to max out your health and magic? My health bar is 1 unit short of maxed, and my magic is two short (but I know of one magic crystal I haven't yet collected in Hangnabit). Has anyone got more?

2. What's with the narrow vertical shaft in Flash Freeze? You can see it to the left slightly after you go through the first door, I believe, but I can't figure how to get to it.

Thanks!

------------------
“If a little knowledge is dangerous, where is the man who has so much as to be out of danger?” - T.H. Huxley

Originally posted by Glenn:
**I have a couple of Ferazel questions for y'all:

1. Is it possible to max out your health and magic? My health bar is 1 unit short of maxed, and my magic is two short (but I know of one magic crystal I haven't yet collected in Hangnabit). Has anyone got more?

2. What's with the narrow vertical shaft in Flash Freeze? You can see it to the left slightly after you go through the first door, I believe, but I can't figure how to get to it.

Thanks!

That is the beginning of the level.

------------------

No, it's narrower than that. The level entrance is 3-4 "blocks" wide; this passage is only one "block" wide. It's also further to the right than the entrance. Sorry!

------------------
“If a little knowledge is dangerous, where is the man who has so much as to be out of danger?” - T.H. Huxley