Rebel storyline question

I am currently in the mission "Astrodyne Outpost V", where I am supposed to find a confederate transport and board it. The quest is made more complex by the fact that the quest giver doesn't have the slightest clue where this transport actually is. I have searched almost every single system in the galaxy and I have yet to see any sign of this transport. Does anyone know where it is located at?

I don't want to make this too easy, so I'll just suggest you look around the Tiber and Pollux systems. Or you can just highlight the spoiler at the bottom of this post. 😛

Spoiler

Castor

@darthkev, on Oct 8 2010, 02:41 AM, said in Rebel storyline question:

I don't want to make this too easy, so I'll just suggest you look around the Tiber and Pollux systems. Or you can just highlight the spoiler at the bottom of this post. 😛

Spoiler

Castor

Thank you. I could have sworn I've been there 2 or 3 times already, but I guess I forgot to wait for the enemies to warp in before moving on to the next system.

I love this game, but I can't stand when quests pull off this "hide and seek" crap. Imagine if it was like this in Nova...

Actually, there are a few missions like that in EVN, though it gives you a general idea of where to look which helps, but you still need to search through several systems.

I remember a mission where I had to locate a fleet, in EVC, and I really could not find it. I think I ended up looking into the EV Data and looking at the mission resources.

Usually in EV most missions were either 2 jumps away or marked on the map. Although, I do recall a couple times trying to do the fleet mission and jumping in and out of the system. If I remember right, you actually had to wait a few seconds to see if the fleet jumped in or not and then continue your search elsewhere. Ah, the good old days.

The only fleet I remember having to locate was a Rebel fleet preparing to attack Confed worlds. That particular fleet was always in the Adhara system.