Confederation Storyline Help

That's actually really funny. What made them finally decide to include a victor?

For that, you'd need to find either Dave (aka pipeline), Modesty Blaze (can't remember actual name), or someone else on the EVN Dev Team and ask them, I have no idea.

On a side note, has anyone seen a topic with this many consecutive spoiler tags?

I was just wondering how many we could get until someone brought it up lol.

To me it's kinda funny scrolling through and seeing a bunch of spoiler tags with no other text.

It'd be pretty mindblowing if we had like 5 pages of only spoiler tags. Someone decides to join in on page 3... lol

EDIT: A thought just occured to me... If that alien mission is the last Confed mission, why didn't I have access to any Confed tech? Is the same thing gonna happen with the Rebels?

This post has been edited by Captain Zaphod Beeblebrox : 06 March 2010 - 03:09 PM

First, maybe we should see how long we can keep this thing up. Just for fun! If nothing else, it's something to do on this board and might get it some more attention.

Back on topic, you don't get tech from either the Rebels or the Confeds until you kill the aliens. Sucks, I know, but that's how they did it.

// Also note, that if you do the Confed Missions, you get access to both sides Tech, not just the Confed's.

#define NOSPOILER "I didn't use the spoiler tag just to mess with you guys. =P"

This post has been edited by EVWeb : 06 March 2010 - 08:11 PM

Aw, come on, EVWeb! You've ruined the joke! I'm not even sure why I'm still using spoiler tags for this post!

QUOTE (darthkev @ Mar 6 2010, 05:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Aw, come on, EVWeb! You've ruined the joke! I'm not even sure why I'm still using spoiler tags for this post!

// You're hoping that I edit my post and use them, but it's not gonna happen, =P

No I'm not. Dang! Forgot tags!

How long can we do this until a mod decides to lock this topic? I really hope I didn't just jinx it...

Zaphod, do you at least have all the info you need?

Didn't mean to Double Post, sorry.

EDIT: OMG, WE DID IT!!! This is now officially a popular topic. 😄

This post has been edited by Captain Zaphod Beeblebrox : 06 March 2010 - 10:22 PM

Where's your spirit guys? This place isn't gonna go anywhere unless it... goes somewhere.

Well, actually, I kinda need to know where to go from here in the Rebel storyline (here being regularly transporting weapons across Rebel space from Clotho Prime).

Any suggestions? Or do I have to ask in tags to get what I want?

Yeah, I saw that. :heythere:

Just keep at it, eventually they'll give you other missions. And you don't need to ask in spoiler tags to get anything.

This post has been edited by darthkev : 06 March 2010 - 11:28 PM

Okay, thank you.

So you say the government tech doesn't come until after I kill the aliens? Why do they make you do the entire storyline in a civilian ship???

// They make you complete the entire mission line in a civ ship to make it a challenge
// And so you get the rewards for playing after you've worked for them
// Not like EVN or EVO

What he said.

So in the end I'm gonna end up taking on those Aliens in my Kestrel anyway? /Sigh. I might as well wait until I have the Tractor Beam first.

Are there any weapons in EVC that you can fire while cloaked?

#define FIRE_WHILE_CLOAKED "No"

EVWeb, what's with the non-letter characters at the beginning of your posts? Something to do with the color change or something?

I just thought of something! With the spoiler tags you can make it look like you're cutting in and out. Heh heh.

You can also make it look like you're cursing, like this: Smeg that smegging smegger!

Bonus points for knowing where I got the replacement word.

One of my friends replaces the F bomb with Smurf.

My brother uses fudge and my dad uses fork. It's actually pretty funny.

Back on topic, there are no weapons in EVC that can fire while the parent ship is cloaked. Only EVN is even capable of doing it, and even then only a few Polaris weapons have that ability.

This post has been edited by darthkev : 07 March 2010 - 02:08 PM

Have you ever seen one of those movies where instead of cussing they replace every word with the most ridiculous word possible? A bunch of tough guys running around yelling "What the fruit is going on here?" "Shut up you ice cream cone!" "Did you just call me an ice cream cone?" "You better believe it you gobble dampen fruit'n dumb soup!"