Turin V missions

Do they ever end? Is there a point?

There are several repeating missions for resupplying, repairing and defending turin V that never end.

Is there a point to anything?

Cham

@retroactive, on Jan 12 2008, 01:32 AM, said in Turin V missions:

Do they ever end? Is there a point?

The point is cold, hard, cash. It's just an easy way for a new pilot to pick up credits. If you want some good, easy money, head to Antigua and look for a guy in the bar that needs a quick ship out of there. It will lead to some lucrative cargo missions.

@callide, on Jan 12 2008, 03:43 PM, said in Turin V missions:

The point is cold, hard, cash. It's just an easy way for a new pilot to pick up credits. If you want some good, easy money, head to Antigua and look for a guy in the bar that needs a quick ship out of there. It will lead to some lucrative cargo missions.

Then once you get those missions and resulting credit rewards, you save up for a bigger ship that you can use to beat up pirates and plunder their credits. 😄

@cippy, on Jan 13 2008, 09:54 AM, said in Turin V missions:

Then once you get those missions and resulting credit rewards, you save up for a bigger ship that you can use to beat up pirates and plunder their credits. 😄

As well as ammo and cargo.

But who buys ships? I prefer to jack mine. 😄

@callide, on Jan 13 2008, 06:21 PM, said in Turin V missions:

As well as ammo and cargo.

But who buys ships? I prefer to jack mine. 😄

ditto but try capturing a fed cruiser without plugs without a cruiser 😞

@undead_shadow, on Jan 16 2008, 07:44 AM, said in Turin V missions:

I did it with a Kestrel once. The capturing odds were 1%. I guess I'm just damn lucky.

I captured a Fed cruiser in a scoutship once. I only barely made it to the planet before the Rebel fleet that had disabled it destroyed me.

@undead_shadow, on Jan 16 2008, 04:44 AM, said in Turin V missions:

Haha, no thanks. I never had enough crew to capture cruisers. The biggest ship I ever captured was a Kestrel, and IIRC I was in a Corvette.