Help with legal status por favor

This post has been edited by WickTownEV : 02 March 2007 - 12:02 PM

Wait, is it number of ships or number of crew killed on those ships?

This post has been edited by WickTownEV : 02 March 2007 - 12:03 PM

@mrxak, on Dec 25 2006, 12:09 AM, said in Help with legal status por favor:

Wait, is it number of ships or number of crew killed on those ships?

Crew. Which is rather bizzarre, as Wick should have gotten it even easier then.

Ships. We're talking legal status, not combat rating. Confed has a Kill Penalty of 25 so you gain 25 points with their enemies for every ship you destroy. You need 1025 points to gain an Honoured Leader status, however the Rebellion has a Crime Tolerance of 75 meaning you have to get 75 times that. 1025*75=76875. It's quite possible there's a limit of 32767 which would mean it is in fact impossible to gain Honoured Leader status with the Rebellion.

This post has been edited by WickTownEV : 02 March 2007 - 12:03 PM

@guest_wicktownev_-, on Dec 23 2006, 05:31 PM, said in Help with legal status por favor:

Man, why have I been so stupid, I guess I just asked all of those questions about it for nothing and then sierra comes here out of no where and sums it all up for me in one word. No offense, but come on sierra.

Because I've never done it before, and I would like to, Obvously. It's one of the only things I haven't done in the game now, and if it's as easy as some people seem to be making it out to be, then it's making me wonder why it's been so difficult.

But what's the point? It's not fun, it's not something you can brag about, and it's nothing that will give you a sense of accomplishment. (At least I hope not.) Was posting about 18 different topics on this little-used webboard
about this silly little task really worth it?

Besides, I got Honoured Leader in every system after playing the game for fifteen minutes. I squeezed it in between having sex with 12 gorgeous women (at the same time) and making another billion dollars by playing the stock market.

This post has been edited by Sierro : 25 December 2006 - 01:50 PM

The only govts with a tolerance below 50 are the Aliens (no systems) and Pirates (don't show status). So it may be impossible to get it at all in the stock scenario.

WickTownEV: Yes, count is for ships, not crew. Just keep playing, it'll happen.

@sierro, on Dec 25 2006, 11:49 AM, said in Help with legal status por favor:

But what's the point? It's not fun, it's not something you can brag about, and it's nothing that will give you a sense of accomplishment. (At least I hope not.) Was posting about 18 different topics on this little-used webboard
about this silly little task really worth it?

Besides, I got Honoured Leader in every system after playing the game for fifteen minutes. I squeezed it in between having sex with 12 gorgeous women (at the same time) and making another billion dollars by playing the stock market.

Sarcasm eh?