Boozerama Bar XXVI: Just When You Thought It Was Safe to Go Back in the Acid Pit...

Barth slaps The Cheat: "Do I Know You!??"

Rickton plays the piano.

Barth plays along with his saxophone. Rickton accompanies him in a warming rendition of the Creston Sonata (op. 19). And then Barth proceeds to play Scaramouche by Darius Milhaud. He invites The Cheat to scratch some records. "Who will play drums, guitar, bass, and, of course, the violin?"

DE takes a bass and starts playing. DE throws barth's mouthpiece in the acid pit, and then gives it back.

What song are we playing?

This song is original. Jazz. Just improvise.

This post has been edited by barth : 11 August 2005 - 02:24 PM

barth, on Aug 11 2005, 05:32 PM, said:

Barth misunderstands how being thrown into the pit could change him into slobber, especially since he is sustained by acid. He drains the pit dry by inhaling the acid, then proceeds to give DE mouth to mouth acidic desuscitation. Then he shoots a particularly disturbing stream at Freq for trying to manipulate barth into a mixer. Freq's eyes immediately disintegrate, and DE's lungs are eaten away. Barth exhales the rest of the acid back into the pit. He replaces DE's lungs with mechanical ones, and puts an eye chip implant into Freq's eyes that allows him to see somewhat. Barth apologizes to all for the misunderstanding regarding the original. Then Barth orders a grilled cheese sandwich.
View Post

No, you are already slobber, look here:

Attached File(s)

In the case that our avatars are actual pictures of ourselves, you appear to be a fat guy that's wearing a thong. Touché.

That's definitely a planet with a hand in front of it making a hitchiking symbol.

"No, it's your mom (generic)." No duh,... I was humanizing it.

Barth steals the Reeces from Rickton and throws them at the planet. The planet immediately reaches critical mass and implodes into a black hole. The stars around the planet from the perspective of Evildrome change position, and one star winks out. The masses cheered. And there was much rejoicing.

Barth decides to leave for a while. He goes outside with a keg of alcohol to refuel his ground cruiser, and heads for McDonald's. At McDonald's he uses the bathroom, then he buys 20 cheeseburgers, heads back to the Boozerama Bar, and hands them out to everyone.

The Cheat explodes for no reason taking out half the bar. Half the bar regenerates but the regenerator is on the fritz at the moment and regenerates the half that never exploded next to itself.

This post has been edited by Eegras Studios : 11 August 2005 - 05:49 PM

"Hey, everyone, say 'hi' to your twin."

Barth creates a creator machine, and puts it next to the regenerator. Then he picks up the extra half of the bar and turns it, and places it so as to block off the gap.

"Whoah... Rotational symmetry..."

Freq says:"Don't Panic!''Ž to his twins and kills them all. he then throws the twins in the acid pit.

DE reminds barth that his clone army (clones of DE) have moved over from Boozy DE, and they are sitting in a corner drinking root beers.

Rickton reminds DE that the clones were killed in the apocalypse.

DE reminds Rickton that the clones came back to life after the apocalypse!

Jimbob, on Aug 9 2005, 03:55 PM, said:

An uncanny name resemblance.View Post

oh, that. yeah, you're probably the biggest role model in my life. will you autograph my toenail?
JoeBob sits on the drum throne, waiting for DE and barth to come back and jam. he lazily plays a few dave weckl fills.

Rickton reminds DE that this clone army is very bad. Because it signals the coming of another apocalypse!

At an improbability factor of 2^394,238,307,234 to one, Two million and one repair technicians come into the bar, and attempt to fix the perfectly working creator machine, thereby ripping it apart with herrings. They then leave, leaving a pile of scrap where the creator was and out of sheer spite the regenerator decides to get sassy and not regenerate it. And then the patrons of the bar were forced to eat Rickton's minstrels and there was much rejoicing.

emainiac looks up and grins from the corner with his Improbability generator and a hot cup of tea.
"Sorry."

Probably I miscounted, but if not, there were 29 Boozerama Bars!!!
That's really much.

I think it's 26. There were 2 Boozy Elevens and 2 Boozy NEs. There were also a couple of spin-offs, such as the Boozerama Bar History Topic, the "Two Heroes meet," and a thread or two ABOUT the Boozerama Bar. So it gets confusing.

This post has been edited by Rickton : 14 August 2005 - 01:08 PM