Boozerama Bar XXVI: Just When You Thought It Was Safe to Go Back in the Acid Pit...

All quiet and no spam bots makes EV dull to moderate.

(so I harass you guys ;))

JacaByte finds a piece of glass in the bottom of his float. He throws it into the acid pit and out comes a Genie that says he'll grant everyone in the bar 3 wishes. Jaca's first wish is that Mr. Moose be turned into Mr. Mouse. His second wish is that Boris Yetskins be turned into a jar of toothpicks. His third wish is the bathroom be lifted off the ground and turned into soot.

Freq victimises the Genie at the Magnus-altar.

Boris says that mrxak answer is a good one and worth the nobel peace prize for but since he is a jar of toothpicks, he can only hope that someone will use him for food particles in teeth.

I'm not a jar of toothpicks. Any more such nonsense will be thus nullified.

DE gives mrxak a hug to see what happens.

Awww, I love you too Destroyer E :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:.

Seeing DE's success, JacaByte gives mrxak a kiss.

mrxak spits in JacaByte's eye.

Boris meant that he is a jar of toothpicks and proceeds to start magically floating toothpicks and starts hitting Jacabyte very hard on the head.

This post has been edited by Boris Yetskins : 19 April 2006 - 02:12 PM

mrxak calls for the burning of the witch known as JacaByte.

DE is still embracing mrxak.

The feeling is still mutual.

Boris demands to know if they are getting it on. Which just doesn't sound right to begin with.

JacaByte sticks everyone to the ceiling with taffy.

mrxak calls forth his +5 dagger of taffy immunity and stabs JacaByte in the eye he didn't spit in.

Boris begins to yell, "You will all die and go to heaven!" He then proceeds to burst into flames and has apparently been sent to hell.

Since JacaByte has assumed the position of a witch/sorcerer, JacaByte makes himself turn into a giant donut, makes the taffy disappear, and makes mrxak's +5 dagger of taffy immunity turn into a ball of flame.

mrxak edits JacaByte's post to correct the spelling of mrxak's forum username.

This post has been edited by JacaByte : 26 April 2006 - 12:39 PM

mrxak, having just finished editing JacaByte's post, notes that JacaByte's doughnut eye is now on fire. The fire also begins to spread to the eye that mrxak spit in.

JacaByte turns into a pail of water and regenerates his eyes.